WTF I'M A HILLDAWG NOW

Attached: _20190323_213030.jpg (720x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/44981/newly-uncovered-clinton-email-exchange-describes-james-barrett
timesofisrael.com/clinton-palestinians-could-have-had-state-for-15-years-already/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailywire.com/news/44981/newly-uncovered-clinton-email-exchange-describes-james-barrett

>2 posts by this ID
based

Fake news since Hillary much like BLORF! offered her daughter to the j*ws.

Attached: 1461616814972.jpg (600x600, 102K)

we fucked up bros

Attached: 0554056.jpg (244x206, 10K)

Bullshit

Guys, did we make a mistake?

Attached: 709666cd37c03ab6963290b4d942c4e9.jpg (564x700, 45K)

>he voted for the ZOG Emperor because he actually believes Hillary was a baby-eating witch
there should be an IQ test to use Jow Forums

Attached: trump vs hillary 2.jpg (719x538, 83K)

Hill was hot when she was younger and Bill was a handsome lad too. Wtf happened with Chelsea?

>dumb evil vs smart evil
dumb evil is the better choice, since they are less likely to acomplish their evil

>We fucked up
Or we did so good, that they are now desperately trying to get us on their side?

Attached: 82487v26v2.jpg (471x354, 92K)

There can only be one.

Hillary works for the crown.

Yet she got like 90% of the Jew vote.

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Trump got 100% of the Orthodox Jew vote. And now Trump is begging the Jews who supported Hillary to support Him. KYS.

Attached: hillary israel.jpg (958x557, 71K)

I honestly now wonder what's going on in the Madam Fuhrer Clinton timeline.
Does she choose a different path and harness Jow Forumss autism?
Also sticking to her old guns about traditional marriage gender roles.
NK is a sheet of glass and was turned that way the second they fired rockets over Japan
(not that I'd want that Kim. I personally like how things are panning out currently and hope they keep going the way they are.)
Israel gets uppity as fuck and tries to talk shit. Hillary being Hillary throws back some shit but slightly escalated. Rinse/repeat until embargoes are up their asses.
Bill's old and kinda wonky due to being heavily medicated to keep him in line. Has his own Youtube channel where he does Sax covers via request. Even has a DS3 playthrough + invasion streams.

>gets away with holocaust because all the deaths are ruled suicides

Hillary Clinton is part of the zog regime. Just because she says fuck DA JOOS doesn't mean she isn't actually a jew bitch kike. Fuck hilldawg. I hope she dies soon.

God would so go down on her.

Attached: 1544917682150.jpg (714x1061, 158K)

I was always a hilldawg

Attached: 0272B20C-4D3C-4974-AF52-789D6E12DFAE.jpg (624x434, 114K)

I live in liberal california and unironically the only people I know who support Trump are 3 Jewish investment bankers who all graduated from UC Berkeley.

This is actually a really important story but the shapiro-led daily wire takes a misleading angle at it (of course). Go read it elsewhere. Basically one of clintons jewish aides is detailing to her all these ways the jewish lobby will destroy her if she isnt sufficiently pro-israel. It totally reveals the ridiculous jewish control on our country. Read, archive, and share it from a much better source than daily wire.

Attached: B8B6BCBB-7F39-4F5A-B10D-AF047C43365D.jpg (900x900, 744K)

Lmao

>da joos
hello jidf

Attached: joos.jpg (994x662, 139K)

Post moar hilldawgs

Attached: 34D69BD0-8B67-493C-8213-3240A86BF754.jpg (661x810, 220K)

Attached: A0687E80-C89F-4A93-BEB6-C0A4A47472BE.jpg (630x568, 103K)

Shes not bills daughter

Attached: webb.jpg (474x633, 36K)

Satanic Immaculate conception

Attached: 3C71659C-4E1C-41D4-BC34-ACC6ABB0E04D.jpg (808x706, 342K)

They’re flailing desperately. A good sign.

Trump has done nothing but suck kike cock non-stop. We fucked up hard.

You fucking idiot. That's why I put it in all caps.

On pizzagate night some of us saw the evidence before memory holed

Post it

Drumpfff is a neocon kike vote for yang guise!!!!!

Attached: 52AC9844-5F00-48FE-AA92-9DC25CE13E93.jpg (722x770, 100K)

mmhmmm

Attached: scripted response da joos.jpg (1864x265, 47K)

Attached: 309AB60C-E37B-4BCE-AA66-B33479450161.jpg (1000x667, 423K)

>morphyfaggot defending hillary now
THE
ABSOLUTE STATE
OF
MINI MIKE MOORE

timesofisrael.com/clinton-palestinians-could-have-had-state-for-15-years-already/

The dems always were the party of racism and that hasn't changed. Just because they USE minority's in a different way and pretend that they are helping them dose'nt change that.

Attached: Dont separate the children.jpg (905x1024, 142K)

Attached: Noooo.jpg (670x1024, 103K)

You're so mad Hillary lost. That's fucking hilarious.

wait.... where we played echo echo they echo echo played us

Attached: Sadnewbears.jpg (443x470, 32K)

>2019
>not an accelerationist
what r u even doing?

Attached: trump vs hillary 1.jpg (1001x525, 74K)

I don't think it matters who gets into office. Need to destroy the kike grip on this country

Attached: IMG_20190323_211524.jpg (999x1200, 167K)

i'll come around when they start advocating killing jews

Attached: 1552891287805.jpg (463x520, 40K)

holy fuck

You enjoy killing people. That makes you a dickhead

cringe... they were right when they said the left can't meme

I fucking love hildawg memes

Who is they?

You're just trying to find an excuse to be a degenerate fag while proclaiming from your moral highground that you're actually not one bc muh accelerationism.

i want off this timeline

Attached: A81BF27B-3342-4751-B08C-8165F6D9C7EA.gif (100x100, 719K)

you goddamn niggers are so fucking stupid, this entire fucking board is so goddamn dumb. The left hate Israel and hate jews because israel is a stable western ethnostate smack dab in muslim hellhole territory. It's basically pre-apartheid south africa. THAT is why the US and the west in the past have supported Israel, because they are the last bastion of western civilization left in that godless shithole.

Most of the Jews you see doing dumb progressive shit don't live in Israel and more often than not fucking despise it. There's more than one type of jew and if Jow Forums could just get it through their thick skulls that there is such a thing as a good jew, things would be so much fucking better.

But NOOOOOO, WE NEED TO FUCKING LET ISRAEL BECOME ANOTHER TERRORIST SHITHOLE. Why?

BECAUSE SOME RETARDED GUY DECLARED WAR ON THE ENTIRE WORLD AND KICKED OUT HIS BEST SCIENTISTS BECAUSE DEY JOOOS

Jesus Christ. Anybody got a time machine?

She was /ourgirl/ all along and we all fucking fell for Drumpf's MIGA bullshit.

Most of Jow Forums is underaged and believe if they say fuck the jews hard enough it makes them fit in more.

Dude, go drink some juice. This board is for adults.

>doesnt acknowledge the fact Hillary is anti-Israel while Trump is pro-Israel
>shifts the conversation to ad hominem

Hillary could eat babies for all I care. I just want Israel to lose control over America. We can take care of everything else afterwards.

Attached: hillary israel 6.jpg (871x290, 39K)

Attached: MIGA.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Yep - total bullshit.

>he believes the Trump can't read lefty-meme
don't worry, he just stumbled upon billions of dollars with 500 businesses in different sectors & won over 97% of legal battles by chance.

zionists are fucked, desperately bailing water out of a sinking ship

Speak english you retard.

Attached: D2T4SQLX0AEJWsK.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>has no idea what is even being talked about
>meme flag
checks out

Attached: merchant post.jpg (680x596, 98K)

You now know the truth, Jow Forums.

Repent. Repent and become a Hilldawg.

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 101K)

no no wait guys you're right 2+2 doesn't equal 3, it was 5 all along!!!

Day of the rake when

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
THIS KIKE

Attached: clinton-speech-aipac.jpg (1200x856, 808K)

> do you remember goldman sachs?
facebook-tier boomer jpg

pol is a leftist board, fool

Whats the matter kike?
Mueller ate your tongue?

hmm

Attached: hillary israel 3.jpg (677x679, 64K)

Lol hilldawg was supported by the jews faggot.
Since my first visit to Israel 35 years ago, I have returned many times and made many friends. I have worked with and learned from some of Israel’s great leaders – althoughI don't think Yitzhak Rabin ever forgave me for banishing him to the White House balcony when he wanted to smoke."

I will always stand by Israel’s right to defend itself, as I always have.” —Hillary
Stop trying to rewrite history you fucking tard.

If it wasn't for Israel and the US this Muslim terrorist bullshit would be next to nothing

ya post a decent source plz.

You're really not a good person

I told you faggots that at least the dems are racially aware. MIGA

Is this why Israeli officials and Zionists in the diaspora like Adelson claimed Hillary would be bad for Israel and that user should vote Trump? Take your pilpul back to Gab, Moshe.

It's a mix of underage and just plain retardation. Israel is literally an ethnostate with a fucking wall that blows the fuck out of muslims on a daily basis.

Meanwhile Jow Forums is drooling like retards incapable of figuring out the difference between international jews and israeli jews.

Hahah...fuck you. Chuck Schumer and dual citizenship.

In this photo her vagina is likely to still be soaked in Alinski semen, as he was her "mentor". She is just as kiked and her husband literally uplifted and unshackled fucking CHINA.

Attached: israel is diaspora 2.png (600x980, 146K)

Lol not even a little true.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BUTTHURT DEM VOTER

Muellers coming.

Attached: D2XOC8xWoAAX0cj.jpg:large.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Hillary was always a zionist stooge like all the rest of the American traitor class in DC, she did what they wanted and funded ISIS terrorists in Syria and Libya. Children were enslaved because of Hillary Clinton and her commitment to Zionist Nazism.

nigger what is

Are you really this much of a brainlet? The soviet union stuck their dick in the middle east even worse than america. American support of israel was largely to maintain a strong pro US presence in the region. Would you have liked for the soviets to control the entire middle east and have won the cold war?

fucking idiot.

Reminder: leftist faggots are trying to "win over" Jow Forums by claiming that the Democrats actually hate jews... The one enemy Jow Forums can agree upon. Don't be manipulated by leftist faggots. They want to fuck your children.

Pfff that's like you planning on sticking it to your boss. It just aint gonna happen
And you'll continue to wipe his ass, day in day out for as long as humanly possible.

The only one who stood a chance was Trump, but the jewish media onslaught broke him and now he's just another tool

If Mueller does anything it would implicate Trump and Kushner, both of whom everyone knows is in Israel's pocket. Do you think that will happen? Trump will be indicted for conspiring against the U.S. with Israel? You're retarded.

Fuck off nigger you got nothing.

Why are you talking about amy shumer?

>tfw the clintons and their "evil" foundation were the good guys all along and had to play the game to get to their position of power
>they were the last ones who could go against the jews
>now no one can

Attached: but...the_future_refused_to_change[1].png (800x600, 140K)

hmmmmm

Attached: dems 6.jpg (1176x361, 70K)

Hillary is kinda hot. Would anyone else fuck Hillary? She has a huge ass and I imagine she has nice feet too.

>backs my claim three separate times
"hurr durr u got nothing!"

stay mad jidf faggot

Attached: hillary israel 8.jpg (1087x752, 84K)

>jews have different opinions
>HA, IT'S JUST MORE JEWISH TRICKS TO DECIEVE ME INTO BELIEVING JEWS AREN'T INTERDEMENSIONAL HIVEMIND DEMONS

Jow Forums in a nutshell.