WHY ARE RETHUGLICANS SO STUPID AND EVIL?

Attached: 12326975-3992-47B6-BA05-BDC52FE2DDDD.jpg (535x524, 203K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

That's actually pretty stupid, why would you require libtards and zoomers to have guns they don't even want?

I can't tell if you're actually retarded.

because fuck you, thats why.
stop trying to ban shit i like asshole

>Kids turning 18 are now required to own a designated school shooter gun
neat

>guns are bad
you're the retard

maybe if they actually knew what one was and how it works they will stop being so retarded when it comes to gun control and their phobia of "assault rifle 15s"

The idea is that any anti gun legislation would have to nufily said law thus making it harder to inact gun control. Georgia did it with shotguns saying every home is required to have one. Also think about this, its law cor people to have to own a weapon. A criminal knows this thus he will not comit a crime.

>Also think about this, its law cor people to have to own a weapon. A criminal knows this thus he will not comit a crime.
Well if I was a criminal and knew every house had a gun it would be a lot easier to steal one, there's downsides too it.

Could be case law bait as in it's meant to go to SCOTUS hoping they rule the gov't can't tell you what you can or can't own or some shit.
I'm not a lawyer though so it's probably just some congressman's retarded bill. Shall not be infringed regardless.

>guns aren't bad

You are stupid.

Guns have never killed anyone. People kill other people. Mass shootings have happened because western civilisation is sick. No polititian, or mainstream puppet can discuss this, because they would have to admit that western culture is purposely being destroyed, to further the new world agenda. They are afraid of gun owners, and it's up to people to figure out why. Either you get it, or you don't.

Lurk more, faggot.

Just walk in a take it, right hippie?

Here's an idea

Get the fuck out of America faggot.

>Stealing a gun when you already have one as mandated by the state

nooooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It shouldn't matter what they want. We should force it on them against their will. Every able bodied male citizen should be trained to arms anyway. I honestly think we should adopt a Swiss-style mandatory militia service. Ultimately, what is in our interest is to have more people with skin in the game. The left-wing strategy with gun control is to make gun culture so difficult to enjoy that it reduces the number of people with skin in the game, making gun confiscation easier down the road. We should go hard at them in the other direction.

Can't wait to start to happen

I think it would be better to require a certain chambering overall rather than one model, but this is OK.

user, how did me calling out your retardation for saying OP has 1pbtid turn into me saying guns are bad?

Wtf I love Zionists now

It is just as preposterous as the kneejerk "ban all guns!" nonsense from the left. It is your right to own a gun, it shouldn't be a requirement.

Attached: 1550232242589.jpg (960x958, 143K)

Lurk moar. He's making his rounds.

>/The/ solution
They literally think in globalism

I'm sure the law will include an opt-out clause for prissy cuck snowflake faggots.

Based Missouri

it's for that reason that this just seems to me like a "piss off lefty" scheme since it is widely recognized as the school shooter's weapon of choice.

Bitch

This is the only solution and the world is too cucked/brainwashed to see it.

Yeah there's no way this is enforceable. They just want to make a point that they don't grab guns in Missouri.

I LOVE REDDIT

Attached: ilovereddit.png (916x355, 38K)

>OP is truly a faggot
Well apparently a bot post can be right occasionally.

That is an obvious troll post to see how many people will take that seriously. And apparently it's a lot

Every child under the age of 6 should be legally required to own untrained pitbulls.

It'd be funny if there is an opt out but you have to pay a fine haha feel like some small retribution for paying for the god damn background check every time I buy a gun.

>leddit golded an old Jow Forums pasta
I remember seeing that on Jow Forums a long time ago

I wonder if theres a trademark on the word assault rifle

could someone start a company and name their gun assualt rifle 15 for real?

Anyone that doesn't own a gun isn't a true American.
Your parents did you a great disservice by raising you to be such a sissy faggot that a gun scares you. It's just a tool. No different that a hammer, drill, shovel, or axe (none of which you've probably used).
Seriously. Quit being a faggot. Workout. But workout by doing work. Dig a ditch. Chop some wood. Get some fucking dirt under your fingernails for once in your pathetic life.
Eat something you've killed and dressed, not some lifeless piece of cardboard wrapped in fucking plastic.
Be a damn man once in your life before you die. Stop being a bitch.