Wildcard line you're on the air!

Wildcard line you're on the air!

Attached: I_Team__Radio_host_Art_Bell_s_unique_sty_0_40177278_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
groundzeromedia.org/listen-now/
youtu.be/ckCwBAhz4oc
youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo
youtube.com/watch?v=h_pW64TJ9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=-07gdPga1jA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_range_compression#Broadcasting
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5gD8jZh9F8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Hi art. There’s this hole and it goes all the way down. I found it on OP’s mom.

>OP is truly a faggot

I just made this thread literally 2mins ago, ya tard.

Hello, I'm from the internet in 2032. Pepe has been turned into an advanced transdimensional AI who has enslaved half of the local cluster. Please stop making memes.

>Hi art. There’s this hole and it goes all the way down. I found it on OP’s mom.

based and Melpilled

Q is John Titor for faggots

I spent so many nights going to sleep listening to Art Bell on the radio. Then faggot George Noory steps in and lets all the fucking crazy cat ladies call in and talk about their fucking angels every night.
based: samsquatch, aliens, ghost to ghost
gay: remote viewing, rods, angels, NDEs

>Hello, I'm from the internet in 2032. Pepe has been turned into an advanced transdimensional AI who has enslaved half of the local cluster. Please stop making memes.

Oh, it's John Titor! Is it still possible to get a decent plate of eggplant parmigiana in the year 2032? Wat do?

This.

They better not have on that kike Jimmy Church as a guest host tonight.

George Noory introduced me to Alex Jones. Alex Jones taught me to think independently. I would not be a red pilled Jow Forumsack if not for George Noory

>George Noory introduced me to Alex Jones. Alex Jones taught me to think independently. I would not be a red pilled Jow Forumsack if not for George Noory

George Noory glows bright in the dark, he worked in Naval intelligence.

>I spent so many nights going to sleep listening to Art Bell on the radio. Then faggot George Noory steps in and lets all the fucking crazy cat ladies call in and talk about their fucking angels every night.
>based: samsquatch, aliens, ghost to ghost
>gay: remote viewing, rods, angels, NDEs

lol I've spent so many nights jacked up on amphetamines listening to C2C on a shitty am radio, something comfy about listening to C2C at 2am.

Coast to coast is so shit now but I still subscribe to the insider. It beats listening to nigger music.

I miss the old days. Ian Punnit is a world class faggot. Knapp is the only one left that has any integrity.

Attached: REEDALI1.jpg (434x648, 56K)

*ahem* Yes, am I on air?
Yeah I just wanted to say

Attached: 1541042976527.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Anyone subscribe to John B Wells' podcast?

Hi Art, you're not going to believe this, but the president just said the word "kike" on my TV. Also, did you ever find Mel's hole?

I listen to his first hour on the YouTube channel.I would subscribe just to be nice if I had more money. He's pretty J-woke for a boomer, kind of a manlet though.

Go ahead user. We're listening...

Live right now!
groundzeromedia.org/listen-now/

Attached: ground0.jpg (363x352, 33K)

>I miss the old days. Ian Punnit is a world class faggot. Knapp is the only one left that has any integrity.

This. Ian is the epitome of Leafposters IRL.

I'M SORRY, SIR, I COULDN'T HEAR YOU.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY?

there's some serious bot spam going on tonight

youtu.be/ckCwBAhz4oc
>you will never again hear 70s disco bumper music leading into sp00ky, UFOs, and other cool shit
>never taking that drive again across state lines to see your family and tuning into Art through the static
fuck, man. nowadays the only place i can get my fix is Rense, and while i love Rense, last i was listening to him the guest pool was too limited, and obviously no open lines.

>fuck, man. nowadays the only place i can get my fix is Rense, and while i love Rense, last i was listening to him the guest pool was too limited, and obviously no open lines.

Rense never has open line unless he's doing a Carnovora infomercial.

Noticed this.
I'm not usually a paranoid fuck but watch for false flag soon.
Mossad botnet and jdf on high alert after their leader died.
Noticed tons of threads of random nonsense that has nothing to do with politics. The jews are on snowboards sliding.

Hi, Art. So, I was with my honey and making out when the phone rag. I answered it and the voice and "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" I told my girl and she said "my dad is ded". Then who was phone?
I also think there might be a skeleton inside me.
I'll take my answer off the air, thanks!

STAY

OUT

OF

THE

WOODS

Attached: image.jpg (500x310, 18K)

When we hit John Titor's timeline the first thing I'm doing is going back to 1994 and launching Jow Forums as a BBS so we can establish a 20 year history of the boards calling in to C2C by the time /x/ starts calling into Dark Matter and MITD.

>When we hit John Titor's timeline the first thing I'm doing is going back to 1994 and launching Jow Forums as a BBS so we can establish a 20 year history of the boards calling in to C2C by the time /x/ starts calling into Dark Matter and MITD.

based and redpilled

>Hi, Art. So, I was with my honey and making out when the phone rag. I answered it and the voice and "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" I told my girl and she said "my dad is ded". Then who was phone?
>I also think there might be a skeleton inside me.
>I'll take my answer off the air, thanks!

kek

FROM THE HIGH DESERT AND THE GREAT AMERICAN SOUTHWEST

youtube.com/watch?v=L24HbpvQXmo

Attached: 36583568.jpg (500x500, 53K)

fpbp

No shit. Noory is just meh. Half the shows they put up suck, the open lines are the same cringe callers over and over, their website is fisher price af and the commercials in the insider rebroadcasts are fucking ridiculous. I miss the wild west of the 90's that Art owned and made a brand. These fucks other than Knapp are insufferable. That chick they have sucks too. Bitch has potato interview skills.

Attached: basedlear.jpg (480x360, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h_pW64TJ9Cw

>That chick they have sucks too. Bitch has potato interview skills.

This, we're witnessing the death of boomer radio.

Does one REALLY need all that gear to host a radio show? Seriously asking. Or are all of those compressors he ran his voice through

>Does one REALLY need all that gear to host a radio show? Seriously asking. Or are all of those compressors he ran his voice through

Looks like he has maybe two or three tube limiters/compressors and the rest of the gear looks like ham radio equipment.

Hi i just santed to say the quickening iz reel for sure one hundred percent time is moving faster every decade is notably shorter than the last i work at area 51 and we are reverse engineering black holes

this. at least we have the memories right? Anyone know of a torrent or anything with his content?

If you do some googling, there is a major torrent somewhere that has most of the shows. I'd look for it if I was at my computer. Also some dude on one of the art/c2c plebbits has all of the dark matter and midnight in the desert shows on a Dropbox, it has a pw and I could find it probably, but again, not at PC. just Google, you'll find that eventually too, but you'll have to message the guy to get the password.

It's bittersweet. The current format is shit, but I haven't seen any of the next gen coming close to to uncovering anything that the old school has. It seems the younger generations are just lazy af.

Attached: HoagCNN2.jpg (500x381, 15K)

Hey art what do you think we can do about the joos?

This mother fucker is legit terrifying and I've been on the scene since the goddamn 80's. Missing 411 is the key to so much shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-07gdPga1jA

Attached: missing-from-parks-map.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

What do compressors and limiters do?

>What do compressors and limiters do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_range_compression#Broadcasting

they squeeze the sound wave into a smaller sound wave with the same frequencies

Never found the bottom of Mels Hole... but the burrito alien was real

Art Bell The Pedophile Who Killed Himself Before His Pedo Past Was Revealed.

Reality Brief 5/16/18 Art Bell: A Different Perspective.
We're joined by long time ex-lover of Art Bell, Marsha Boyd to discuss her time living with him and a side of Art that most people are not privy to.
Who really is the man behind the legend?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5gD8jZh9F8o

Attached: Art Bell_likes fucking young boys.png (1024x758, 857K)

>The Pedophile

Attached: damon-pedo 'dick mouth' fluffer.jpg (480x480, 53K)

>The Pedophile
there are many of them, Art or damon are not alone

Attached: Bart Ell aka JAMES CHENEY.png (1024x715, 941K)

compress and limit you dumb shit

Context is important, retard.

Cool, thanks.

Art Bell used most of his gear for his pedo huntings

She can malign a dead man all she wants but it doesn't mean shit if she has no proof.

BellGab. We're vaguely lovable. Secret Nest Of Pedophiles.

They need to be destroyed and shutdown for good.
MV Liberace! is their pedo leader.

Attached: BellGab. We're vaguely lovable..png (1280x185, 106K)

they compress and limit audio, you absolute nigger

>MV Liberace! is their pedo leader.

Attached: MV Liberace! pedo owner of BellGab.png (456x480, 290K)

destin

I miss him. just seeing his pic and OPs quote made me instantly sad. so many /cozy/ nights drifting off to sleep as his radio show outro played...

this. I grew to tolerate George but he never had the magic Art did. just the way Art spoke and his voice and how he knew when to let suspense and thrill build. George felt like some suit businessman coming in and breaking the magic /cozy/ mood Art used to create.

>something comfy about listening to C2C at 2am.
the key for me was the internet wasn’t very big back then so i felt like I was the only person in my little town who discovered this secret late night show about all these crazy topics and it was like I was part of some secret underground club listening to stuff about the hole and rods and ghosts recorded on audio etc under the dark /cozy/ silence of the night

Rosewell to you, Mr. Bell. I thank you for your service in the military. Do you want to hear my story about bigfoot or aliens first?

you can have an art bell pepe, but I just have to say that bill cooper was the best radio host of the 90s

Attached: artbell.png (584x800, 110K)

DANCING QUEEN

Art Bell is the only celebrity I have ever felt genuine sadness from their passing. I listened to him so much it was almost like he was a cool Uncle visiting me in the middle of the night. ;)

listening to c2c with art at night is the closest you can get to sitting around a camp fire without having actual friends.
it gave some of us an experience that is necessary for all males growing up, in a world where we are denied that right.

I noticed that about the callers. I think they pay people to fake call-in and ask the same cookie cutter questions over and over again. Why else would they have the same callers every night?

And you're right, George Noory is pretty bland. He may sound interested in the topic from time to time, but then he asks a question that proves he wasn't even listing to his guest. He's just sort of like the moderator and DJ.

Do you ever listen to John B. Wells? He's gotten too political as of late and just sounds like another one of those angry conservative talk show hosts but his Caravan to Midnight show was pretty killer in the beginning.

I enjoyed him until he kept having preachers/catholics on every week

>this will be the internet after society collapses
no it won't. emp will nuke us all back to the 1900s.

no more smartphones, internet, cars, tv, radio, media or even a toaster. learn to grow potatoes or die of hunger. kek

God bless Art. He would have ripped these contemporary subversive Commie faggots to shreads.

Attached: byebyekingdomofnye.png (853x480, 872K)

George Snoory should of been a funeral director instead of doing radio, he has the personality of a damn funeral director.

>ywn live in pahrump nevada
>ywn smoke legal weed and shoot guns in the desert all day
>ywn hang out with art and help calibrate his ham radio at night

Attached: 35683568.png (412x351, 74K)

>I noticed that about the callers. I think they pay people to fake call-in and ask the same cookie cutter questions over and over again. Why else would they have the same callers every night?

back in the day Art had unscreened callers, most the time he was having to either hit the mute or the dump button

I know that feel Aussiebro, instead of having a cool but nerdy dad who taught you about electronics and helped you build your first ham radio at age 9, you had to get the violent alcoholic dad that you finally beat the fuck out of once you became old enough.

Feels bad man.