Fake Stats

How easy do you think it would be to get lefty twitter to believe fake statistics? Ones that "prove" their points (ex. the KKK is more active than BLM or something) and basically get them to spread false statistics that they'll get shit on for?

Attached: A Full German Moon.jpg (495x565, 52K)

spot saved for >1 post by this ID guy

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot
faggot

Assmad shills detected

user stob bullying me i'm making the fake statisctics

Attached: sad.jpg (446x508, 26K)

They already believe fake statistics that "prove" their talking points.

>Spread fake stats
They already do this here lel

Where is your tinfoil hat comrade?

>and basically get them to spread false statistics that they'll get shit on for?

It's really easy but leftists don't care as long as long as they can use fake such info to deceive even one uninformed lemming. Pic related, they still love to spread this fake meme.

Attached: trump dumb republicans.jpg (600x600, 43K)

You need to get out more

but reeeeeeeeeally extreme ones

ex. blacks are 13% of population and only commit 20% of the crime

Do you enjoy being punished for your actions?

yes

they believed in piss for equaltiy, its ok to be white, the ok hand symbol, drinking milk is white supremacy.
it pretty fucking easy, jokes aside, scarily so.

Why?
I think you're easily scared

it'd be funny to push them further. maybe even disguise redpills as lefty shit

you overestimate peoples ability to see the redpill, specially when vested interest media constantly perpetuates to the sheep thus makeing it the "truth", people still believe its ok to be white is rasist, people still believe the ok hand sign to be white power, and anyone that points out it silly is also a nazi, racists, sexist, and must never be able to get a job, or hold a bank account again, and lets attack their familiy and we will get away with it because CNN said we are the good guys.

Attached: Facebook-Live-Kidnapped-Man[1].jpg (1000x563, 62K)

we need a second holocaust

you mean a first and proper one

true true, aussie bro

I'll stop fren