Castizo Futurism / Bleaching - /ctzg/

The idea of castizo futurism has been floating around this board recently, and I would like to hear from people who think that it is a viable way of answering the mestizo question.
To my knowledge the whole idea is just "bleaching", ie, be white man, find mestiza qt, bust a nut up in them guts and make a castizo.

Thoughts?

Attached: castizoshalinherittheearth.png (896x818, 169K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

The thread has only been up for like a minute fucking retard

>muh minute
you should of posted something after 30 seconds you lazy NEET

The thread was just made, then you posted your stupid shit 30 seconds after that.
Are you mentally deficient?

Attached: 1544302223839.jpg (662x474, 31K)

a viable way to save the white race, since white males cant control their women and lack a spince it will be up to castizo chads to create the new white prototype that has european looks and IQ but just enough savage injun blood to make them grow a spine to quit bowing down to niggers, kikes and mudslimes

>88

Do you think that something like this is going to happen organically, or is it something that would happen as a coordinated last resort to preserve white peoples existence?

What happens to Castizos in race war? I imagine most whites would be friendly enough but this could just be optimistic thinking.

Attached: wemustsecuretheextistenceofourraceandafutureforcastizochildren-.png (1080x774, 1.03M)

I imagine the majority of castizos would side with wypipo. Mestizos and below would be with the niggers and commies. May be some crossover between the groups though.

absolutely based and redpilled. castizo futurism is the only way forward. places like texas cannot have a majority 100% white population, the only thing we can do is BLEACH as many mestizas and castizas as we can and create a population that acts white and can pass as white

happens naturally in states with a higher white to hispanic ratio, I live in the south where hispanic arent very common and have a white gf, im white enough and act white enough to not be seen completely out place ( 6'0 green eyed, spaniard/german/costa rican mix) but exotic enough to peek white womens interest. at this rate whites will not have a choice if they want to preserve their race here. even for a mestizo and white couple in 1-2 generations the offspring is fully bleached.

The word is criollo, not castizo. Faggot

Attached: 643.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Attached: 1536129897863.jpg (960x1200, 177K)

It seems though that the currents waves of illegal indio immigrants is counter acting any positive effects that bleaching would be having in the population. For every bleached hispanic there is there are like 12 indios that pop into the States genepool.

Those indios need to be bleached then too

OP proving once again that spics are retarded.

Attached: 1426710319369.png (439x401, 345K)

yes, but indios usually never really venture out of their neighborhoods and unless extremely wealthy or being some gigga chad castizas and white women wont pay any mind to them. its an unfortunate problem we face, the term tall, dark and handsome was made for us castizos not 5'0 tall fat goblinos. has a viable course of action incel/beta white males should breed with mestizas and other lower caste hispanics. surprisingly even an ugly white incels and indias can produce attractive offspring.

Based.
>incel/beta white males should breed with mestizas and other lower caste hispanics. surprisingly even an ugly white incels and indias can produce attractive offspring.
Can confirm. I’ve seen this happen irl, several times. Really makes you think

Attached: 85876.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

this is an india argentinian, not bad, would fuck but not breed, too bad nothing can be done about the feminist mind virus, will take some work if you find it worth investing in, which I wouldnt.

Attached: 1553279406970.png (1080x1325, 1.35M)

You are doomed, make enough money to live in a gated community otherwise there is no hope

Also reminder that Schwarzenegger has a castizo chad son that seems to be doing even better than his other son

Attached: J_B26885.jpg (1068x566, 83K)

I'm not a white nationalist I'm a whites-staying-a-majority-in-their-nations nationalist. I wouldn't side against non whites if they were against more non white immigration

I wonder how many hispanic "Texans" are castizos.

Attached: Texas.png (457x409, 42K)

desu looks like a mestiza or even a very tanned castiza. Could easily make white children I’m sure, whatever her unfortunate mindset

That is a quadroon

cumskins on suicide watch

She is probably like 70% indian, just doesn't have any nigger genes, so her white genes actually make her look somewhat white

im one of the few hispanics I know with a trustfund and I inherited my great grandfathers land, my fathers spanish side of the family explored new mexico in 1500's before it even was a part of the US, supposedly also had some family members fight in the civil war, yes hispanics fought on both sides of the civil war.
agreed, his white son looks like an autistic incel, while his castizo son came out as a chad, a literal maid was able to produce a manlier son than whoever he had his other son with

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Why would we be? We built the greatest countries in the world. Maybe you castizos should try to build one single successful country before talking shit

That chart is innacurate. Specially when it relates to Cuba and Venezuela. Cuba should have higher SSA and Venezuela should have much higher SSA and native.

i never said they were texan so idk where that bit came from. regardless, as someone who lives in south texas i can assure you most of the mexicnas around here are mestizo or castizo. we could easily have a supermajority of 90%+ white people here in the next 50 years if we adopted my plan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

He looks like a nigger, I would be disappointed in both of them

He seems so proud of his castizo boy

why dont you post his other white son?
beaner boy is a manlet, also ugly.

Attached: file.png (634x779, 1004K)

Yeah she looks very white to me by her features. Dark skin easily goes away in a generation or two so that’s not even something to worry about imo

He is not a castizo, castizos don't look like niggers. Quit being a retard

the time of the whiteman is over, the age of the orc has just begun

Attached: cumskins.jpg (800x1206, 162K)

Where in south Texas? I'm in San Antonio and I don't see all that many castizos, although there are some. If we don't shut the border down it won't matter and we won't be able to bleach them all.

His mother doesn’t look like a mulatto, though I do agree he looks very much like a quadroon, but that’s probably due to his very strong features which he inherits from his dad added with his mother’s complexion

Attached: E84DB692-6806-43A0-BD6F-713D6DB10AAA.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The problem is the genes that cause you to be short, not be able to grow as much facial hair, not be able to handle alcohol, etc. It should definitely be a last resort

wasnt aware of his other son, but his hispanic son is an all out chad that no doubts slays poon unlike his fat autistic half brother.

She looks about as black as he does

I agree but that girl honestly looks more a very dark skinned med than Indio to me, I imagine it’d be the same for males. I’ve even seen some mestizos able to pull off decent facial hair, but I agree about your other points. Better than being a hapa, etc I guess though

Castiza here AMA

She might have some black in her but looks mostly Amerindian mix desu. A rare less than attractive example though

lol, nice try fag.

on the left, arnold's 100% euro blood son.

on the right, his horrid le 56% harnizo son.

Attached: schwarz.png (689x400, 613K)

crystal city here. and yes, i agree if we dont act fast all will be lost

Sometimes the Spanish genes seem to counteract it, but my father's side can't much grow facial hair seemingly due to our small amount of cherokee genes. Also can't handle alcohol well. Maybe it's just a North Amerindian thing.

>implying the goblin Chad doesn't have a better physique than than the virgin Kennedy

not denying that, im talking about his other son that fat autistic incel with carpal tunnel syndrome. looks are just half of it, will arnold 100% euro stand up for his people or follow in his dads footsteps being some liberal nigger loving faggot? sad that beautiful euro women prefer to sleep with nigger refugees desu than fellow white males.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is about half European, half Indian with like 5-10% African

Attached: Mildred-Patricia-Baena.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Holy cow, there are no white people in that town right? I heard they all moved away to Carrizo or Uvalde

wanna help make the castizo master race with me

Are you going to marry a white guy?

heres another pic, makes her look less niggerish/india

Attached: 1553285768430.jpg (900x1095, 372K)

It's just a sample bro. It's also not that easy to guess genotype from phenotype.

AOC is definitely an example of someone who has an equal mixture of European and Amerindian with at least 10-12% African.

Yeah, she could almost just pass for white there.

I think she has Jewish genes, I don’t think she’s anymore african than the average Mexican. Probably 5% at most

Wow

could be just the lighting that made her look like a nigger

Attached: 1553280381484.jpg (468x468, 23K)

I knew she was indian/european with little to no black but now I think she’s more like 50/50 or maybe even less indian than that

she looks green in this one lol

Attached: 1553280092756.png (1080x1270, 1014K)

The moral is without slaves we could easily bleach the population, african genes makes it harder

She has Jewish genes as well, but she has a very African nose. Being Puerto Rican it’s not surprising.

Attached: 819A1952-B6A9-45EB-907B-927B72D3C5D2.jpg (665x340, 24K)

Yeah, I never thought she was, just maybe 25% native

agreed, chink and nigger genes are the hardest to bleach, abbo genes are almost borderline impossible. heres one more of her mestiza milkers

Attached: 1553287757889.jpg (1080x723, 109K)

You right you right, no wonder she looks so scary. I’ve never noticed how wide her nose is

looks like she has some sephardic jew admixture

This girl is going to get extremely fat in a couple of years. She’s already getting there.

Apparently I'm "castizo".

I'm far from a Chad though.

maybe, if it werent for that body positive feminist shit, shed make the effort to take care of herself. but looks like good slampig material nonetheless, would fuck and drench those tits with my man juice but definitely wouldnt breed.

This guy is half korean, I think his kids would be as white as castizos

Attached: 20299928_1494452069.2634.jpg (800x533, 165K)

bunch of fucking retarded ape niggers. the lot of you.

reminder that race is a meme.

There's no such thing as "white."

Then there is no such thing as racism

whatever you gotta tell yourself cucko

>chink eyes

no

sorry, couldnt hear you over jamal fucking your wife.

I think they’d be a little less white looking than castizos. The Asian genes are pretty strong. pic related 1/4 Korean

Attached: 86643A2B-2871-4DBA-921F-5A1D7E941E2E.jpg (550x397, 49K)

found the retard

The dad is whiter than his kids

Latina women don’t like white guys. Trust me, I live in Texas where it’s full of spics, and latinas hate white guys

I live in Texas too and a lot of them do

Even abo genes are more recessive than Asian or African ones desu. Pic related are three generations.

Attached: BBA501F3-7836-4CE6-A009-73FB0563FC3D.jpg (650x488, 77K)

This is a good strategy long term. I’ve considered doing it myself, but mestiza women are so goddamn vapid.

Latina/white guy couples are not super common but far from unheard of.

ghetto trash will stick with ghetto trash, middle and upper class latinas will choose castizos or whites.

what sorcery is this? and who would actually fuck an abbo?

Attached: thegreatspanishdebate.jpg (814x960, 186K)

yeah, just like 80% of women, east euro women seem the most vapid from experience, russian women in particular.

Obviously moskals are the most vapid.

could be but I hear chink women are a hair over, never had experience with chink women, I find them to be repulsive soulless insectoid creatures

Abos have been theorised to be proto-Caucasiods. And well Irish criminals.

gotta hand it to those drunken irish goons, theyll fuck anything, thats for damn sure.

Wow, that reached levels of bleaching that shouldn't be possibles.

Castiza

Attached: 8fUIjnf_.jpg (400x400, 31K)