What's the tranny agenda end game?

What's the tranny agenda end game?

Attached: 1553398881832.jpg (952x1400, 225K)

pic related for all white men, also
>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Suicide.

kike the goyim

For Jews to get their rocks off on anything taboo and perverted using sedition, division and perversion to achieve their goal...destroy any wholesome value.

I'm just hoping someone finds a source/context on that pic.

(((Gnostic))) shit usually, thinking that somesort of tranny demon would give you knowledge and the secrets of the universe, also subvert masses.
So, JIDF or some discord group is now testing how memes can easly be spread in this forum by pure text or it is just a shitposter with too much time?

It is a Jow Forums operation to trick black men in to fucking traps. Every asshole filled with black cum is one less black baby. That's what i heard anyway.

Attached: the-rwandan-genocide-10-728.jpg (728x546, 132K)

How the fuck has no one here pieced it together?
>weak feminine men
>perform brutal and expesive experiments on them
>convince them to take hormones that make them less aggressive
Gee whiz geniuses i guess well never figure it out, maybe after we figure out why north korea starves its able bodied men

>hmmm cant have able bodied men without men
keep thinking pol, just not too hard okay

Dystopian slavery.

same here

artist Matthew Barney, think this is from like 2001.

>(((ARTIST)))

checks out

idk how deep it goes, maybe hes bp’d. maybe he’s a shill. The pic isnt a real surgery tho

But what's the full context of that pic? I thought it was a pic of some sort of "surgery" from the 50's

some artist hired these people to pose, there was a period in early 00s art where masonry and conspiracies were all the rage. Seems this is of the period

I love how you peoplealways fall for this graphic piece of shitty art. I never realized it was this easy to trick people. Bet this guy could become rich that envisioned this.

Forgive and you will be forgiven.

Love thy neighbor as yourself.

Are YOU ready to meet your maker?

To not be even remotely capable of resembling OP

Inside a gothic vault with a custom all seeing eye style window.

What is this from?

Attached: Saville connections.png (1608x1332, 3.54M)