CANNABIS THREAD

Who the fuck doesn’t love weed, honestly?

What are you all smoking?

Attached: DB809EE5-FDD1-45FD-9A06-ABAB38B45D9E.jpg (2111x2111, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=df9lJLVyMAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I smoke my lilo's pubic hair

lemon haze

anti zionists
>smoke up, goyim. then buy nike and starbucks

you reap what you sow.

*lolis

Tar baby resins

Weed is degenerate. Literally makes you useless hours.

i smoked on thursday.
I'll smoke cannabis once every 3 months

DUDE

i smoke faggots like you on the basketball court

Girl scout cookies

WEED

LMAO

STONER ALBUM:
youtube.com/watch?v=df9lJLVyMAE

Go away fucking stoner

to be fair lilo is a loli

I had to give it away, i get nothing done and eat like a pig.
I'd rather be productive and thin.
I love it though.

>smoking
>as opposed to any of the other dozen ways you can consume it
wtf I love blacklung now

Baesd

chemdog

I'm not smoking shit because I'm a poorfag :(
Soon I will have my own growing though, and then I'll be rolling in the kush.

>What are you all smoking?
I'll have to go back and look. Hold on.
Honest Cookies, Black Cherry Cookies, Electric Lemon, Strawnannamagic, and Jillybean strains.
All about a quarter or half.

I stopped. Weed is so useless. It makes you feel different but doesn't make you feel good. It literally makes no difference whether I smoke it or not so why even waste the money

just picked up anudda ounce of that Obama Kush

i am finishing up my red swisher mini. the weed is decent but it had a few seeds

Sour Kush and GG#4.

Harvested last month...4 plants in 1m2 tent with two 200 watt Cree LED lights.

Got over 1 pound of bud.

My body is a temple i don't do that shit
>sips ethanol

im going to homegrow as soon as i get out of the apartment

You shouldn't smoke those eat em

Weed is a substance just like any other. It affects your brain patterns in a way that results in you simply escaping sobritety.
As with all substances with any positive effect however, moderation is key. Having a joint every other week during a party or equivalent is the equivalent of a cup of coffee in the morning, or a glass of wine in the afternoon.
Avoid excess of any substance or you will fuck yourself.

vapeing rso. cheaper than weed.

It makes me paranoid. So fuck off.

Best way to go, mate.

I'm growing autoflowers....3 months from planting to harvest...four harvests a year.

Atter a couple of weeks of daily use the paranoia goes away

About to take a dab of some budda tahoe

I started smoking when I was 12
I started smoking every day when I was 13
I didn't take a break until I was well into my 20's when I went to a rehab (heroin)
I wish I could stop. Well I can. I have the will power. Everything just feels off though when I do. I think it has to do with the fact I smoked constantly as my body was going through puberty.
I def don't feel right even after being bone sober for months at a time.

There's nothing wrong with smoking weed, but if your brain is still developing please be smart with the substances you are putting in your body. I know this from personal experience.

For the real redpill however consider why you are reliant on the intake of any substance.
E.g Yes I need the cup of coffee, but it's only because I'm tired due to not getting enough sleep.

Weed is for chumps.

It just makes the intolerable, tolerable which is why so many basement dwellers stay right where they are

Attached: 62805056-D018-4DA0-9005-8193D12E7892.jpg (600x315, 16K)

lmao falling for the drug jew in 2019.. not me not ever

Smoked it as a kid. Stopped and joined the military for some time.
Smoked again after getting out. Something changed and it seemed way to harsh than what I remembered. If I ever do it again I’m sticking to low grade shit that won’t make me paranoid as all get out.

Don't smoke it. Make a milk shake and drink it. Doesn't hurt your chest or your throat and the high lasts longer. I tried it last week and it was amazing

Druggies should all be publicly hung.

Some people have bad gut flora, and have a problem digesting cannabis orally.
Edibles just flat out don't work on some people.
I'm one of them. I've never had an edible I was impressed with.
I live in a medical state too so I know I've had the good shit before.

weed is for retards, just do acid moron.

From my last grow...

Attached: 20190306_162734.jpg (2006x4128, 3.58M)

They are completely different drugs with completely different uses.

I can smoke weed, and be useful. I can smoke weed, and problem solve. I can smoke weed, and go to work.
I cannot do these things while I'm tripping dick.
LSD has its uses, but saying it can be a replacement for cannabis is downright ignorant.
Congrats. You have the dumbest comment in the thread.

Even dumber than this shit.

Live in Washington. Weed stores everywhere. Make 300k/yr at a job that drug tests and don’t want to gamble it away. I miss it so much tho. Nothing like ripping a gb before bed...or all day everyday watching dumb shit and having a great time. Why must I sacrifice

Same. Had lots of friends, did multiple schools and knew alot of stoners. Now im 25 and have been smoking heavily for over a decade. Alot of us would live a vastly different life if we didnt smoke weed all day erryday. I definately have an impacted short term memory in the way that ill lose my keys and phone all day everyday. I dont even get high anymore, but still smoke grams a day. A large majority of my friends suffer the same symptoms and its generally like we stayed in place while the rest moves forward. Im way more social if I stop for a few days but ill get headaches and cant fall asleep.

>purely recreational
A large part of the guys smoke more than a rent, or what they pay for food in a month. The people who started smoking in their twenties are affected to a whole different degree than the adoloscents who grew up revolving around pot. Dont do it bros, believe me I have nothing to gain to lie.

stfu retard. show me one addicted stoners like for a month. life for a month, no non-addicted or anyone who does it person would do that. Oh you dont have a video then shutup

if you've had that much money, you don't have a problem

MASSIVE RETARDS

MASSIVE BEASTS

Attached: 8A145926-6013-4401-827D-FB24DD1C2433.jpg (493x622, 25K)

I enjoy smoking but I can't because it gives me really bad stomach pains when I do.

powerful digits

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

that means you have an ulcer.
one of my friend's stopped smoking after it started hurting his stomach and he found out it's because he had an ulcer and weed boosts your metabolism which can irritate ulcers.

Redpill me on dabs is it worth the money what is the best and cheapest way to smoke it? Quartz piece and a bong I was thinking?

My tent set up...

Attached: 20190306_163538.jpg (2006x4128, 1.84M)

DUDE

just bought 30 acres in northern wisconsin to farm CBD cannabis

I feel like this is how it ends, but maybe it is just us. I stopped for a long time, then got back into it when it was legalized. Smoked about half an ounce and realized I wasn't getting "high" anymore, just less coordinated.

Quit weed, started having dreams again. Whites aren't going to win the war stoned

Because the more you smoke the higher your tolerance gets.

If you take a couple of days off then smoke you get high again...moderation is the key

God made all seed bearing herbs and they are good...if used in moderation.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

I smoke daily, even at work. But I have a good paying job and handle my shit, so I don't really give a shit.

Smoke wax everyday.

Weed is what got me into politics and conspiracies.

Favorite strain: Blue Dream (not to be confused for Blue Beam).

This fucking guy knows

Dabs all day dude

Thanks for the info I'll schedule a doctors appointment.

Awesome, blue dream isn’t too bad. Decent sativa

Cobs? Auto plant ?

Nice work man

Only week minded people allow weed to destroy themselves.

Yeah, Auto's.

I don't know what it is, but it's sticky and tasty as fuck. I didn't ask my lady for a brand name. I don't care what it's called. I just want some Sativa, some Indica, and I'm good.
Still haven't been to the weed store down town. I'm not paying tax on weed. Fuck that.

Thanks...got over 1 pound from that plant....540 grams

MASSIVE TURDHEAD

while still wet maybe

Nope...after 9 days hanging in the closet at 55% humidity and 18 degrees

It;s in jars now curing so will lose a little more weight

weed numbs you that's pretty much it

I feel that smoking weed hurts my lungs or something inside my chest. Why would I destroy myself?

You're much better off drinking vodka

because it does.
try eating it after you make it edible.

I hate weed.it makes my heart race and me paranoid. Why would I want that?

Attached: 8064F6DF-D309-409E-9ED6-98264B9D4764.jpg (1834x2046, 133K)

Cannabis is for faggots that are too weak to face their problems. Fix your life and quit using vices to escape.

I've just been trying some vape oil , it's a different high to weed but very strong

nothing at all, you fucking degenerate

Calihara kush and blue dream.

Attached: 68C9A27E-0A09-476A-96B6-411CB99E83D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

every pothead has one goal and thats to get high and then jack off

you're giving us bad name, you're like faggots who constantly need validation through fag threads no matter the board they infest, go to fucking 420chan and smoke more, sage

a-PHP, up for 5 days straight jerking off to loli and shota anthologies on exhantai

Attached: 1332713241125.jpg (897x861, 1.13M)

I go for walks and jack off.

Attached: B5B7E777-877A-4B22-AF4F-9FF620005E36.png (1080x1920, 3.84M)

I have a job interview, but ill be able to afford it after my drug test. Im supposed to be sober so I have to buy the cartridges instead of just smoking. Because I dont want to wait until night to smoke outside or take a walk or stink like weed. And those are expensive. If you cant stop smoking then stop.

world is shit, weed make it bearable

Salty?

Attached: 261F083C-023A-472F-87D2-E54CA232E06E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

I smoked enough when it was illegal as a stupid teenager and young adult. Why even bother now? I'm too old for that crap.

Everyone on here is a degenerate lol. Anyone who thinks this board isnt satire should drop their pipe dreams or get their shooting out of the way already.

not salty, just tired of being constantly spammed with nonpolitical threads on political board when there are boards dedicated solely to drugs or faggots when they have their own lgbt board, you're just reinforcing the dude weed lmao junkie stereotype

homegrown rosin and herb my niggas

Attached: rosinbois.png (1210x1210, 2.61M)

Stop being a faggot.

Attached: CD33E569-0908-4B8F-9FBB-857FE2BAD239.jpg (2976x2976, 1.62M)

Why weren't you at the Pulse nightclub back in 2016?

Used to smoke almost daily, but it got in the way of my goals so I quit, on rare occasions il have a puff off someones jay and it will be enough.
Everything in moderation, if the next time you get high the best part of ur life you should do something

Okay but it was the weed which made me gay bro so be careful. it wasnt how im born it was the weed, degenerate.

Yeah I hid in the bathroom stall and started talking like a black person so that I would get let off easy. He said I suffered enough already because he was a liberal bastard who hated fags. Strange man, its no wonder he didnt fit in.

Dank czar bubble hash