BASED MULTICULTURALISM

BASED MULTICULTURALISM

twitter.com/__F_____110/status/1109071211185799168

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 1.08.37 AM.jpg (1162x1128, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgR3IZJ5VCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>beta asian buddhist incel and white thot BTFO by powerful and masculine muslim MEN

based muslim CHADs.

lol reap what you sow bitch

I've fucking figured it out
the benefit of diversity is getting all the nonwhites and race traitors to tear each other apart

hahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea what you see is why everyone fucking hates them.

Agreed, until we get rid of the hooknoses who flood the countries with them, we cant rid of the people they bring in.

>all the nonwhites to tear each other apart
user, that was already a thing before diverse european cities.

It was a White guy, he even has a dog. How many sandniggers do you know that own pitbulls?

Attached: whiteguyhit.png (1139x925, 1.83M)

Maybe

I just looked it up, it's against Islam to own a dog unless you need it for work or health.

>In Islam, there is are two well known strongly authenticated hadith (secondary religious source in Islam second only to the Qur'an)

>The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "Whoever keeps a dog, his good deeds will decrease every day by one qeeraat (a unit of measurement), unless it is a dog for farming or herding." In another report, it is said: "... unless it is a dog for herding sheep, farming or hunting." (Reported by al-Bukhaari)
>The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture." (Reported by Bukhari)

So why'd he punch her then?

Do I look like a mind reader? I'm just stating facts.

Western Europe is so based. Eastern and Southern Europe are clearly inferior.

Must have a dog for hunting whites

>guy is white
>guy doesn't have white skin
are you fucking retarded?

and no one does a thing, mudslime just struts away
the absolute state of britfags

Attached: 1547748950886.gif (320x240, 189K)

>"white"

Sure thing Schlomo Shekelberg.

What are you pussies going to do about your country?

Someone should have used that arm brace/crutch as a baseball bat vs the side of his head til police snag him atleast.

That’s why you should all join my legion before it’s too late, follow the bull it’s coming soon

Well it sounds like she was just walking in public all by herself with no man to watch her and she's not covering up like %90 of her body. Probably drove herself there. She was practically begging to get stoned.

>muslims dont pick and choose which parts of their shit religion they like to follow just like everyone else

Attached: 7535661.gif (442x320, 978K)

Attached: whtmdnghr.png (685x733, 726K)

You can't expect us to care.

Asian fag talking about gay power. He wasn't pray to shit except for himself. Deserved it

>This is White in America

Attached: American.png (680x680, 177K)

What a fucking shitshow. Just everything and everywhere. What the fuck dudes, when does it end?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgR3IZJ5VCY

Literally importing multiple warring tribes into your neighborhoods, just so you can make a few extra shekels, and get more votes for your party.

Bump

Joe rogan what are you doing!

This is us eating all the food you can't afford.

Canada on suicide watch

Attached: 1552225223859.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

btw in 1:50 you can see him trying to hit the black guy who pushed the praying asian secs before. then the old lady got in the way and try to push the big bald guy idk she failed because she is small. and he just fought back. and the dumb asian praying guy is screaming at him dont beat women you pussy while the bald guy was in reality standing for him. what a retarded world we live in...

>t. 400 pounds fatass

Go to bed, Owen.

the absolute state of britoids

muslims found out early enough that their wives and daughters were fucking dogs while men worked hard in fields. Thus dogs became haram

>Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture
No animes for weeabooslims.

CHINK

CHONG

Watching this video reminds me of a public toilet thats full of a dozen peoples shit vomit piss and cigarettes butts

Brits are cucks.

Watch out, leaf. That's hate speech in castreaux's Canada

>Muslims can't keep dog.
Home security is work.
A muslim friend of mine said that you can keep dogs but have to clean yourself thoroughly after touching them.

Attached: 1550009972158.png (506x443, 151K)

>muslims found out early enough that their wives and daughters were fucking dogs while men worked hard in fields. Thus dogs became haram
Nah it wasn't that, their goats got jealous because the men were all fucking the dogs, so it was a choice between goat or dog, one had to go, they liked fucking goats more so they kicked out the dogs.

>dyed hair
>praying to Buddha in the middle of the street
He's a troll. A fucking funny one too.

"The sword is mightier than the pen, Marty.. you pussy" - Doc Brown, Back to the Future, 1984

Only in America, my friend. In Europe, you must allow the muslims to beat and rape your women.

xD

>She was practically begging to get stoned.
this. Allah smiles upon this gentleman's heroic deed

>food

>>The Prophet, fuck him, said: "Angels do not enter a house wherein there is an anime picture."

People didn't even care when the girl KO'd. This is some see no evil, hear no evil shit.

Why are buddhist always the best trolls LMAO

Buddhist: If you hit me you lose, i'm praying in peace

>low IQ mudshit, can't compute

>hits disabled woman instead

That's a sandnigger
t. Sandnigger expert

>How many sandniggers do you know that own pitbulls?
Dozens.

Fun fact: Buddhism specifically being marginalized in the West is largely thanks to the Brits and later the Americans. For the Brits, a muslim Afghanistan was convenient because of Russia. For you, you chose to support corrupt regimes in Indochina because you are idiots when it comes to foreign policy.

>Not the nigger.
>Wow.

Attached: vladtepessolution.jpg (917x954, 456K)

Why are buddhists such chads? The religion itself is so pacifictic you would think itd be cuck central, but sadly its the christians that act the most cucked.

she started it by trying to push/hit him because she was in a way when he was trying to hit a black guy which pushed the asian guy. (a hot mess) and how is she disabled anyway? she seems like she is normal person.

It's over for the UK. I thought we had it bad but this looks like something straight out of those 80s John Carpenter movies. Might as well convert to Islam now and get in on the ground floor.

the chink was there to piss them off, not to pray. Still, the situation shoulnd't have had place, because neither the chink nor muslims should have been there

WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR

Literally enemy of the entire world

in your home. Yeah, great idea - let in invaders and watch them beat each other for rights to your TV

that's not white, homo

Guy is not buddhist, just a provocateur, but a based one at that.

>mfw I will move to Burma to help the Buddhists eradicate the threat there.

Attached: 1522316250004.gif (320x240, 593K)

so this foreign invader socks up a native women and just walks off and no one does shit? what a dead culture and dead nation. watching shit like this is so black-pilling. The UK needs an army of Tarrants at this point.

I found the assailant guys, it's none other than Steve Wilkos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)