What's more dangerous to the world, the jew or the muslim?

Attached: 1516522162195.jpg (771x628, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You

lol you got offended because youre a little bitch

the one who owns a nations money supply

See what I mean? The only thing I'm offended by is that I assume you have a job, and you shouldn't be allowed to make money

0/10 not funny... you really did get butthurt irl. That's pretty pathetic

Shoo shoo turkroach!
Also, show your real flag, OP.

No what's pathetic is you're allowed to make money. Show your employer a screenshot of you talking to me like this

The Jewslimes.

All semitic people are evil

glass them all and it won't matter any more.

damn dude you are crying

question for you: are you a smelly jew or an oily-skinned turk?

have you ever even been to turkey, turks are the least religious muslims in the world second two albanians

with all due respect you are mistaken, erdogan runs on an islamist platform and has been the country's leader for a long time. he has constant support and has been pulling the country towards becoming an islamist shithole for a while

I don't make money. I don't have a job like you. In the eyes of the international world, you are more valuable than me because you stimulate the economy. You're literally allowed the freedom to shape the minds of other valuable citizens all because you're a good robot and you know how to lie to your employer about who you truly are. If that fact doesn't piss you off then something is wrong with you

flag is real

can't tell if you are trying to be funny and failing hard or if you need to be reminded to take your meds

See? You're a shill for the Psychiatry Bloc. You got taught all their propaganda and it resulted in you telling me to take my meds all because you're probably a psychiatrist in real life paying your taxes. It's pathetic, and you hate the fact that I have the freedom to talk back to you

Can we get some roach memes up in this bitch???

Attached: 7C2AF5A1-83C1-40FD-9B8F-866309434D1A.jpg (2300x4100, 2.72M)

Attached: C0FBD4DB-6E32-4B9E-AEF4-5F2230ECF55E.jpg (640x360, 101K)

trust a muslim before a jew

but trust them all above a turkroach

This is now a pro roach thread.

Attached: 1C4BF370-1EAD-491C-A1A3-2432AD85B93C.jpg (279x181, 5K)

go drink some raid you turkroach

Attached: raid.jpg (355x355, 13K)

The Jews teach you the law.
The Muslims massacre you.

>what's more dangerous to the world, the jew or the muslim?
The Christian because he acts like a Jew and there's over 2 billion of them.

PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD AND HE WILL PROVIDE.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, FOR THERE ARE ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN TODAY.

I love you, He loves you.

>a meme flag
Show us your real flag, kike. even if it is an Israeli flag.

That's exactly what I thought. If I was wrong about you, you would then explain how I'm wrong. But because you really are a dickhead psychiatrist, all you can do is insult me because I'm right

>jew
>teach

i see youve been trained well, cletus

Jews, muslims are too dumb to infiltrate and shit everything domestically.

Muslims attack muslims everytime
Jews hardly ever attack Jews

who has worse smelling morning breath, muslims or jews?

Attached: 1518818151457 - Copy.jpg (740x681, 122K)

the jews of today have persian ancestries, they're not even semites. why don't you know this?
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

with all due respect you are mistaken, Erdogan had constant support up until a few years ago. the only reason he is in power right now is because he has converted the turkish government and all its institutions to his family estate under zionist orders and with their and foreign support.
i'd say he has about 25 % support in reality and in the best case.

If it weren't for the media and him showing up 24/7 and his AKP party continuing on deceiving whatever rest of people hasn't woken up yet he wouldn't live to see the next day.