Patton Oswalt Thread - Did he do it?

>Michelle McNamara (Patton's first wife) "dies in her sleep"
>Found at 12:30 after Patton did his entire morning routine (taking the children to school)
>Patton checks on what he believes to be his sleeping wife
>"Performs CPR," but no broken ribs per autopsy
>Patton tells police that the Xanax belonged to him
>Remarries a b-list television actress (who he had to have known for a while) 18 months following his wife's death
>His new wife (Meredith Salenger)'s husband died three days before Michelle, mysteriously

~!!! Curious to learn more, anyone know anything? Hard to find data besides this:

Curious to learn more about the circumstances of Michelle McNamara (Patton's first wife). Very hard to find details on the case - autopsy claims "no foul play," yet she tested positive for myriad drugs per her toxicology. The main cause of death was from a considerably high dose of fentanyl, of which none was recovered from the house. Basically all coverage surrounding it mentions that she died in her sleep. He then marries a new woman within 18 months of her death - an actress whose husband died mysterious three (3) days before Michelle died.

Wazzup wit dat.

radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/patton-oswalt-wife-dead-michelle-mcnamara-autopsy-docs-2-3.pdf

All of what he says on talkshows is bologna. Never emotional about it.

Attached: gettyimages-135338481.jpg (618x410, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangers_on_a_Train_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=ppWCUb1loys&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's an evil dwarf. Of course he did it.

The murderhobbit is guilty.

Is OP right? Did they really die so close together?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangers_on_a_Train_(film)

Meredith Salenger killed Patton’s wife and Patton killed Meredith’s husband.

What's the motive though?

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Isn't this the guy that killed his wife?

His wife probably wanted a divorce which would have crippled him financially, since his major movie and TV residuals are from when he was married to her.

They raised that they want to molest kids and worship satan together
The old wife and husband probably were not okay with fucking kids on altars of hemlock and basalt, so they had to go

probably so. the "official" cause is sketch af. he just seems like the type, doesn't he? I'd put money on it.
fucking creep.

Attached: 1545454889147.png (483x470, 184K)

He married his first wife in 2005. He got the part of Ratatouille in 2007 followed by King of Queens and a shitload of other TV shows.

So a divorce would have meant him losing half of everything.

isn't he a jew

No, but his new wife is.

WHO DID THIS?!

Attached: D64EA2AC-71D7-4CC3-8F08-9A77BDF86260.jpg (750x1215, 401K)

It’s just hard to prove it was murder and not an OD in a court of law. But, yeah, he did it.

She died of fentanyl in her street Xanax. It happens a lot especially in big cities.

Listen to the interview with him on NPR. It will give you chills when he talks about her. Something is so off about the way he talks about her.

He certainly fits the profile well. So similar to a guy I went to school with that killed his wife and got away with it. So far.

How do you mean?

tranny cock
in Hollywood it is always because of cock

hollyjews can do whatever the fuck they want after a certain level

he wanted a new wife
a specific one that had a husband

viola

become a useful idiot for the hollyjew and you too can have such luxuries

zodiac killer's face is wrong. cruz has a beard now

Exactly the same situation with his appearances on Jim and Sam shortly after he killed her.

Links?

when did they catch the zodiac? did i wake up in a new timeline again?

I've been trying to find the video clip since my last post, but all I could find is the gif of Norton asking about her.

Attached: norton and oswalt.gif (640x360, 2.64M)

uhh I kinda remember the David Fincher movie....
Vaguely.

The Zodiac Killer, whose serial murders terrorized northern California in the late ’60s, was a man named Earl Van Best Jr., according to a new book by Gary L. Stewart, who happens to be his biological son. Stewart’s The Most Dangerous Animal of All, as we reported Monday, is for sale now from HarperCollins after a top-secret rollout. “I’m really hoping this will bring some closure to the families of my father’s victims,” Stewart tells People.

Although many others have claimed to know the killer’s identity over the years, Stewart’s publisher calls his book’s case “legally sound” — here’s some of the evidence within.

• “If you look at Gary’s photo next to the sketch of the Zodiac next to his father’s mug shot, you can see that there is very clearly more than just a passing resemblance,” a HarperCollins spokesperson told Elon Green. “They look alike.”

Best, a now-deceased antique book seller, had been arrested for fraud and the rape of a minor after he tried to elope with Stewart’s mother, who was 13 at the time. After Best left her, she gave the child up for adoption, and it was Stewart’s search for his biological father that led him to supposedly crack the unsolved case.

so far it is all just theories
no they never caught the guy but they got a pedophile in the process
Robert Graysmith's book Zodiac advanced Arthur Leigh Allen as a potential suspect based on circumstantial evidence. Allen had been interviewed by police from the early days of the Zodiac investigations and was the subject of several search warrants over a 20-year period. In 2007 Graysmith noted that several police detectives described Allen as the most likely suspect.[86] However, in 2010, Toschi stated that all the evidence against Allen ultimately "turned out to be negative." In September 1972, San Francisco police obtained a search warrant for Allen's residence.[91] In 1974 Allen was arrested for committing lewd sex acts upon a 12-year-old boy;[92] he pleaded guilty and served two years imprisonment.

In February 2014, it was reported that a man named Louis Joseph Myers had confessed to a friend in 2001 that he was the Zodiac Killer, after learning that he was dying from cirrhosis of the liver. He requested that his friend, Randy Kenney, go to the police upon his death. Myers died in 2002, but Kenney allegedly had difficulties getting officers to cooperate and take the claims seriously. There are several potential connections between Myers and the Zodiac case. Myers attended the same high schools as victims David Farraday and Betty Lou Jensen. Myers allegedly worked in the same restaurant as victim Darlene Ferrin. Myers also had access to the same sort of military boot whose print was found at the Lake Berryessa crime scene. Furthermore, during the 1971–1973 period when no Zodiac letters were received, Myers was stationed overseas with the military. Kenney says that Myers confessed he targeted couples because he had had a bad breakup with a girlfriend. While officers associated with the case are skeptical, they believe the story is credible enough to investigate.[114]

Shit. I remember that. I thought is sounded odd but didnt give a fuck...but ya

second theory sounds more likely, i could find someone who matches that sketch just by walking around in my town.

Holy shit he really called her his “former” wife?? That wording would be a for sure red flag to any homicide detective investigating her death.

Fatton Pozzed-Salt for sure killed his wife, theres just no way to prove it.

He did it so he could have full reign over fucking the children.

I wish I could find the actual clip from the interview. It's so god damn weird, his tonality and choice of words. Evil little cocksucker that Oswalt.

There's always been something off about him. Too easy to picture him being a gacy type

it could explain why the guy pushes left wing talking points so hard, they have some dirt on him

Honestly even the fucking quotes he gives about it are fucking weird. Too many irrelevant details

youtube.com/watch?v=ppWCUb1loys&app=desktop

Attached: 7574B5E7-731D-44BD-9B11-650E3BB86712.jpg (446x299, 115K)