Why are black people so violent?

Why are black people so violent?

Attached: A6F36F80-F691-4534-93A1-208EF5861C67.png (1500x1542, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were bred to be bulls. They get tempermental because the steroids and hormones in ghetto water supply where scientists do human prototype testing for patent drugs

Besides make believe explanations though

>1 post by this ID
lol kys

Interdasting

Attached: AE5236BB-12C2-4EC7-BB48-6A1976F93ABA.jpg (750x483, 216K)

It's just genetics

Attached: Nog genetics.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

You have to take “may result” with a grain of salt. Thats scientist speak for “please give me more funding”

Correlation vs Causation.

When sales of ice cream increase , we also see an increase in drowning. does this mean ice cream drowns people?
No. both events are independent from each other but they're caused by the same thing... heat. when people are hot they buy more ice cream and they go to pools more which increase the possibility of drowning.

Same thing here, if we adjusted this to income and compared poor whites and poor blacks, we'll see that the percentage is roughly the same (not exactly the same because most poor whites are rural and not urban)
So it's poverty (specifically urban poverty where the poor and the rich live close to each other) that causes crime.Race and crime are independent from each other, but they're both related to the same thing, poverty.

I know you're probably trolling OP but this is for others here, hopefully this will change the mind of someone on the edge of radicalization.

Attached: ice-cream-vs-drowning.jpg (498x353, 11K)

So why cant niggers make any money? Fucking idiot.

I hate when people say 13%. Almost all the crime is done my black males age 16-45ish. So in reality 4% of the population is responsible for 50% of all homicides. 4 fucking percent

combine that with their family units being distroyed by mtv and other propaganda, glorifing drugs and violance. cia supplying them the drugs to use/sell/fight over providing the for profit prisons endless supplies of meat to put throw the grinder

Pete Buttigieg's fault

Well, if we look at the grand scale of history (3000+ years) you'll see that whites (North/Western Europeans) only relatively recently became "Rich".

Africans suffered from multiple geographic, cultural, and political factors that hindered their social and economic development in most parts of the world.
It's really difficult to start a business in Africa today.
And in the US it's really difficult for a black person to a- get hired for the same job as a white (having a white name will increase your chances of getting a job even if your resume is exactly the same as one with a black name.)
b- most judges give harsher sentence to blacks than whites who committed the same crime.
c- Banks are less likely to give loans to black entrepreneurs than to white ones.

TL:DR
it's because of racists and systemic racism.

Attached: Drug arrest rates.jpg (664x714, 56K)

warrior gene

No that doesn't mean that there aren't flaws in black culture today that hinder their social mobility.

Dumbass. Poor whites commit less crime than rich blacks

Negros have the highest estrogen. Combine that with low iq

Ignore all question threads.
They are low quality garbage, and more often than not created by literal hired shill.

The most impulsive, most violent, and rapey reproduced

Lmao Imagine white PEOPLE being 13% of a population and responsible for anything thing 50% negative.. Hmmmmmmmmm

Don't give your kids ghetto names. Previous crimes committed. Blacks don't pay back their loans.

>being this illiterate on race and history

>stealing shit from unsuspecting people
>warrior
ok nigger

Citation fucking needed on all this bullshit. There are entire divisions of major corporations dedicated to “diversity hires” aka anti white

The eternal Anglo-Saxon is a million times more violent.

Humans are violent in general.

Attached: 973_1000.jpg (1000x716, 44K)

>low iq
>low impulse control
>high testosterone

Black peole have more heart, and respond to adversity more authentically than white people, who become trapped in their own heads and usually take their own lives when faced with economic and social hardships.

Because we are the descendants of defeated african warriors and outcasts, with a touch of european exiles.

Blacks hadn't invented the wheel and had no written language when whites discovered them.

I wish 4% of whites would go full blown "Punisher" on the 13% committing 50% of violent crimes... USA would be a much safer place. Solution to most nigga moments once they lay hands on you or another -shotgun blast to the face fixs things up fast.

You don't really need the wheel to run an effective civilization.
Meso and South America didn't have wheels but they far advanced culturally than most of Europe by the time of the Roman Empire.

And I really don't think "Whites" invented the wheel.

NIGGER CATTLE
youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E

Attached: 0EB6A571-CAC5-4FD1-9E87-0BC4083783D2.jpg (2048x1152, 356K)

Crime is a product of a- Poverty b- access to richer folks.
As I said, most whites are rural poor, meaning that they don't have a lot of access to richer folks.

Look at it this way.
Mexico is richer than most Latin American countries, but Mexico has the highest crime, why? because Mexican criminals have easy access to a much richer market (The US)

Urban whites are as likely to commit crimes as their black counterparts.

>1 post by this ID
lol kys
This

>distroyed
>violance

>Same thing here, if we adjusted this to income and compared poor whites and poor blacks, we'll see that the percentage is roughly the same (not exactly the same because most poor whites are rural and not urban)
>So it's poverty (specifically urban poverty where the poor and the rich live close to each other) that causes crime.Race and crime are independent from each other, but they're both related to the same thing, poverty.
That is utterly, factually wrong. The poorest white areas have less crime than the richest black areas.

>systematic racism
Thats why chinks and pakis are rich. Fucking moron.

Attached: BonerTakeOver.gif (223x200, 75K)

because they dont get head shot on sight anymore.

I am an immigrant myself.
And the reason I believe newly arrived immigrants achieve better than their counterparts is simply... because we really don't care about racism that much.

You see this with Nigerian Americans, who perform far better than whites and blacks in education and professional fields.
But this advantage falls off by the 2nd or 3rd generation.

First generation immigrants usually fled from awful conditions that makes any system racism they face seem trivial.

Attached: Nigerians.jpg (800x533, 110K)

they have a warrior gene and should be sent back to Africa. whites need to fuck off back to Europe too.

>people

Attached: tenor.gif (498x451, 3M)

Genetics and culture.

>genetics
Yep. Low IQ. Elevated estradiol.

Attached: 1549264100389.jpg (1478x627, 229K)

See
Rural and Urban poverty are different.

Low IQ and general nature.

Poor home enviroment mixed with deficient intelligence.

Niggers didn't evolve the same as Aryans. Most of the world lives like it's 6000 years ago.

Go figure

why are animals savage?

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

it's confirmed they cause more crime by an independant lefty journalists so there you go

No Christian father in the home

You gonna stop us?