Omar triggering (((them))) again

She's the gift that keeps on giving.
thejewishvoice.com/2019/03/23/omar-shares-praise-for-democrats-boycotting-aipac/

Attached: Screenshot_20190323_223333.png (868x781, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/politics/protesters-rally-outside-rep-ilhan-omar-event-in-woodland-hills/5214191/
alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's been arrested? For what?!

she's not been arrested. They are just portraying her as a criminal.

boycotting isreal is illegal, user

The reason she hates Israel is entirely 100% because of sympathy for her Palestinian brothers and sisters. You're a fucking fool if you think she cares about white people or white genocide. She encourages fully the subjugation of white supremacists like you. You want to throw away whatever semblance of fight you have left as long as she calls out Israel, not even the globalist jews in the media, not even the racemixing shit.

Zionism is the jewish form of Nazism

Attached: 1551760056387.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

Ilhan Omar's entire life and career was enabled by the same leftist j*wish lobby she's attacking now, classic Golem come to life.

still, she's exposing them. It's something we aren't allowed to do.

abc7.com/politics/protesters-rally-outside-rep-ilhan-omar-event-in-woodland-hills/5214191/

AHAHAHAHAHAH look at the vid, these miga fags are portraying her as a NAZI for boycotting Isreal
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Did she get arrested???

Nice try, Mossad. We won't fall for your D&Q infighting tricks anymore.

She is /ourgirl/.

Attached: Beautiful-Ilhan-Omar.jpg (2240x1491, 585K)

Send it back to the desert

Yet people still think Jews are intelligent

You're allowed to do whatever you want. Not everyone agrees with you but if you believe something, say it

Ew. Retarded foreigners

Attached: 1553137057901.jpg (750x748, 40K)

Yes she's your girl, that's why after the House resolution to condemn anti-semitism was changed to "fuck wypipo" condemnation of white supremacists and support for all niggers, spics and Muslims, she got fully on board and signed on.

But of course that doesn't matter, just a little detail to be overlooked

she cute

>>She is /ourgirl/.

She's not, she's an even bigger anti-white. You can see her already apologizing to the j*ws to salvage her career but you'll never once see her apologize to whites. Still good for her for accidentally sparking the controversy about AIPAC.

For trespassing in 2013
alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/

Shoo shoo, Jew

>Not everyone agrees with you but if you believe something, say it
I'd lose my job and I have mouths to feed.

>Omar
>Day of the Rope

Not once do you have her calling out the Jewish disproportionality of news media, the Jewish influence in finance, the Jewish plans for migration replacement or the Kalergi plan, the Jewish movements to racemix and create a mulatto class of subhumans to rule over.

Or the fact that the defense lobby - composed of even more hardcore kikes - spend ten times as much on their lobbying efforts in Congress than all the Jewish front lobbies combined.

But of course this doesn't matter. Just inconsequential ramblings of an insane conspiracy theorist. The Palestinian resettlements are all that matter.

I wonder if she subscribes to pewdeepie?

>just a little detail to be overlooked
I didn't realize she pulled that shit. not surprised though. But she's out trigging them again today, so I guess she didn't stick with the plan. I'm guessing she can't control herself which should make this get even more interesting.

For sitting in the front of the bus in Israel.

This.

its illegal for a politician not to attend AIPAC

Doing the lords work.

Attached: Jewfinder.jpg (1440x960, 183K)

Frens, college frens need to take advantage of the EO on college free-speech that Trump passed and promote the "The Lobby: USA" documentary so we can get rid of the anti-fren ZOGlets.

"The Lobby: USA" documentary:

>Some scenes:
-Israeli activist in the US claims to use false Facebook accounts to monitor US citizens and any sharing of information that might hurt American general public support of Israel. She communicates their identities directly to Ministries in Israel.
-Israel attacks supporters of the BDS movement world-wide, because they are a non-violent group that decided to be so due to it being the best strategy against the zionist military occupation of Palestine.
-Israel uses top of the line social media technology to flag, censor, and if necessary harass and spy on any American and non-American that posts information that might hurt general public support for Israel (part of Canary Mission)
-AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) members buy out Congressman using pre-paid credit cards which are given to them inside an envelope

Attached: 0_The_Lobby_USA_compilation_1_4c.jpg (1681x9999, 2.6M)

Attached: 0_zz_Poster_The_Lobby_USA_promotion_1_15_final.png (1040x586, 46K)

Attached: 0_zz_Poster_The_Lobby_USA_promotion_2_1_final_soft.png (1040x586, 46K)

this thread reeks of muslims

Fuck both Jewish and Muslim collective power.
Use them against each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Attached: Israel_Sends_Migrants_To_The_West.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

Attached: Jews_and_Muslims_against_Nationalism.png (909x923, 663K)

>She doesn't actually care about you fellow white people! Now stop supporting her quest to destroy Israel!
Support for a current cause does not guarantee support for future causes. Just because Jow Forums likes Omar for calling out the ZOG doesn't mean they'll keep supporting her if she does something stupid.

with forehead like that I am glad she wears hijab

Jews are cancer to humanity

it's not bad for a bulbhead

Attached: IMG-20190212-WA0000001.jpg (1024x558, 38K)

This. This is not the case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" they're both shit. She's making it harder to criticize Jews without being thrown in her camp.