Jow Forums is there something wrong with me?

I was on a date drinking and having dinner at this hugely popular saloon steakhouse in the southwest. And I went to the bathroom at the urinal and while I was midstream i cupped my hands and captured some urine and brought it up to my mouth and drank it. And now I'm at the table with my date pretending that I'm just texting a friend while she eats her caesar salad.

Monica Schutt on Youtube told me you can do urine therapy whenever and you dont have to do it after eating keto for a while first.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3NvBOsfbAU&t=193s

she is hot as fuck btw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHDGq4curfI
gizmodo.com/why-you-definitely-shouldnt-drink-your-own-pee-1648474064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah I occasionally piss into my own mouth at the urinal. Why do you use your hands? Just aim your dick upwards and pee into your mouth.

Pretty much everyone everyone does it here mate. We call it bubbling

its too small to angle up to my mouth.

In this clown world right now, nope thats certainly not crazy at all.

I just vomit on my mouth a little

Urine is your own pharmacy though. I actually dont think Im going to have a hangover tomorrow because I did this.

>I actually dont think Im going to have a hangover tomorrow because I did this
You won't because you just replenished your electric lights

Didn't rogan use to do this

yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHDGq4curfI

I want to believe this

are you thinking about doing this too?

gizmodo.com/why-you-definitely-shouldnt-drink-your-own-pee-1648474064
fuck to the no. i don't care how hot she is, fuck no.

Attached: no fuck no.gif (500x220, 888K)

Yeah I wish I could get away with that. I got caught pissing in my own mouth by my mom so I just pretend I'm paralyzed in one of those wheelchairs controlled by blowing in the tube but it's actually a straw that goes to my bladder and the actual control tube is up my ass

Yes you might have become a liberal. They are into degenerate activities and strange diets that doesn’t really work.

most people drink their urine. its sterile and completely safe. boosts your immune system and recycles nutrients

>Monica Schutt on Youtube told me you can do urine therapy whenever
Mate, don't believe a woman that says drinking your own piss is good for you. Fuck's sake.

You're doing it wrong OP. The key is to hang upside down from the stalls by your knees and just let it flow down. Drink every drop senpai.

BTW she's so hot I would just cut my dick off and throw it at her.

Attached: niggers.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Search Orangutan drinking own pee.
Nothing wrong with it. No sir. Uh uh.
If you are an ape.

Lol OP is such a noob bitch

>Hot
>This busted looking middle age eurocunt
Jesus raise your standards she's a 5 max

Attached: 1553397997596.jpg (680x680, 53K)

What do you mean most? I know it's sterile tho

she has downsyface op

She looks 20 and she's 44

Die in a trash fire

She has pissteeth

Unironically im for a gold standard and own an AK. So obviously I'm lot liberal. I'm the furthest thing from someone who would do something like this.

Repeat. I'm for a gold standard. I'm a fan of Grover Cleveland and Ulysses S grant. And I'm drinking my piss like some fuckinf whackjob liberal

No thanks, I'm vegan.

You are poisoning your body

Too many anti-nutrients

Attached: 1553369551805.jpg (647x960, 73K)

this is the first thing to come to mind for any experienced pee drinker, op sounds like a naive woman who is forced to use her hands to drink pee lol. pathetic

She talks like she's in a fucking cult.