How would you convince someone with socially conservative views to vote for Yang?

How would you convince someone with socially conservative views to vote for Yang?
Hard mode: Don't deflect with "but muh Drumpf"

Attached: shopping.jpg (1080x1191, 57K)

Some people care more about certain things than others.
A social conservative is probably more concerned with stopping degeneracy than anything economy related.

$1000

Trump: vote for me and we'll have a wall
>no wall
Yang: vote for me, $1000
>

Attached: Government agent demoralizing populist movement.webm (198x360, 1.06M)

UBI would lead to greater economic security which would lead to more stable families and higher birthrates.

Attached: 1553406472489.jpg (736x720, 197K)

every_magatard_when_trump_backed_israel_on_the_golan_heights.mp4.exe

Attached: 1553057099903.png (127x314, 100K)

Not very convincing. Wall or no wall, at least Trump has pushed back against trannies with the military ban. Yang would encourage them.
Although I might not totally agree with you, I concede that this is a pretty good argument.

Less overhead than current welfare.

Also given to white people.

Realizing that removing current welfare is politically impossible, and would start a war with all the ghettos. The only way to realistically make things better is go this route, and make sure those with pride and enough responsibility to not take advantage of welfare are also invested in.

Attached: yhitler.jpg (1365x2048, 544K)

You don't. No conservative would vote against his interests and vote for anti-gun yang.

>removing current welfare
Again, that's economics. You can be socially conservative and pro-welfare.

His plan would help with conservative values indirectly. Directly there is no reason for a social conservative to vote for him.

Infact, UBI would hurt the city due to inelastic supply of housing and cause rent inflation, but it'd pump a ton of money into those small towns and stimulate local economies so nobody has to move out to find work. Then generations can be raised there on tradition.

Attached: 1553228911883.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

Yang's a trojan horse for the right. He's an entrepreneur proposing a system granting life support for big business (UBI) while championing the rights of infants. He's even got a solid right wing support base already.
vote for him to see leftist values redefined to be more conservative while keeping the language of the left to get their support for your values.

>while championing the right of infants
What do you mean? Is he actually pro-life?

Yang threads are made by /ptg/. It's the same hollywood shitshow. He's basically the Asian Bernie Sanders.

Show me something that doesn't bow down to Israel, the LGBT community, immigrants (legal too), etc.

Inb4 choose Patrick "glow-in-the-dark" little.

Again, let me state. Yang shills are the same faggots defending Trump in /ptg/.

>If you're not pro-Trump you're a discord tranny shareblue shill
>If you're not part of the Yang Gang you're a Trump-supporter
These are the same tactics Israel's Hasbara Project uses. Accuse of someone not in support of Israel to be a Muslim.

No, he's anti circumcision. You asked how I'd convince a conservative to vote for him. Conflating anti abortion with anti amputating bits of infants is part of that. Plus the baby has a right to religious freedom too no?

>I won't let you mutilate babies, but I'll let you kill 'em!
That's not good enough.

Write YANG on your post-transition chest with a firm turd. They can't ignore that. Advertising works.

Takes money away from niggers and gives it to white people

I actually dunno what his view on abortion is, as a foreigner it's of academic interest to me anyway :)

There are pro choice conservatives tho. And pro life lefties. One of those things that had no right answer I'm afraid.

What? If anything it's the exact opposite of that.