Morality

Does Jow Forums believe in objective morality? Now that this board has largely come out as pro-murder/pro-terrorism when brown people are the victims, I'm curious about the metaethical views of this place. I feel like at this point, the people defending mass shootings and the like are forced into accepting moral nihilism, as I don't see any way of coherently holding that morality is both real and that it only applies to white people.

Attached: 1456864173593.png (860x693, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
youtu.be/NINDUeyC8HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

morality is self-preservation for your society
it is as subjective as the interests of the people and their maintenance of their way of life

Moral relativism is one of the greatest evils their is. It's a trick.

It's not just "murder" or "terrorism" when you are killing invaders trying to take over your country.

Do you support the Christchurch shootings?

Half and half. He chose the wrong target.

Morality is objective. The law of God is written on the hearts of men. The condition of the heart varies from culture to culture.

chaos is real. i support chaos

OP what you fail to understand is that there is an ongoing clash of civilizations due to mass migration. In short, there is a war going on with very little shooting.

There's no morality in war, and of you try to wage a war while carrying morality, you will lose.

Might makes right. That's the only morality in this world

whats the right target

I think you (((know)))

>morality
I'll be as racist, homophobic, sexist and violent as a fucking want.

Attached: 1552952729889.png (450x450, 273K)

No. There is only subjective morality. When many subjective moralities meet it can seem like objective morality, but it remains that morality doesn't mean shit when it's every man for himself

when my people are affected, my morality says the perpetrators are evil. when my people take revenge, I turn a blind eye
>t. supermoralfag

I also laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HONK HONK

Attached: magic trick.gif (607x609, 754K)

How can you simultaneously hold that morality is objectively real and that its ok to act immorally in certain situations? I suppose you could frame it as a self-defense thing if you really believe Jews are destroying your society, but would shooting up a synagogue really be a morally acceptable way of defending yourself?

So if I am stronger than you and turn you into my personal rape slave, that's fine? Is an ought nigga. Though in reality might may allow you to get away with shit, it doesn't follow that its morally desirable that this is the case

What the fuck am I looking at

Attached: WhAtThEfUcK.jpg (750x491, 319K)

there must be some kind of objective morality tied to the physical laws of this universe, but it would appear horrifying or irrelevant to a human, after that there must be several successive layers of subjective human morality, many of which are for all intents and purposes pseudo-objective, like how the stars will be fixed in our sky forever, but not actually

Can't expect me to go into details in a thread glowing this brightly.

That's fine, I just see a lot of people on here who seem to think they can do all that while still portraying themselves as the paragons of morality. You can't have it both ways

Agreed

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

would be a postmodern stance, but i'd say no. Jow Forums as a board doesn't believe in rigid morality, but i think their users have the roughest morality of all in their private lives.

Fuck ideological consistency. I'm done giving a shit about hypocrisy. I want what I want. And I want to win. I want to destroy the left. I don't fucking care what it takes to do this. So this "muh principles" shit has got to go. It was always a useless albatross around the neck of the right. I think a lot of us are coming around to that.

So you're going to have to find another method. We're not going to pause when some fucking trannie trots out accusations of hypocrisy because we're not upholding some code of conduct designed to defeat us. Get in the fucking train car.

Attached: 52854586_1901703969956881_7297544066089091072_n.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Survive any way you can? be it brutally or passive? Lone or with others? Seems like you lost homie, but let the power guide you without consuming you, the stars are beyond your reach but look towards the ones that burn brightly before you

>Revenge

Eye for an eye lukewarm christian catholic faggot.

yes i believe in objective morality but its only useful in the classroom. the ends justify the means.

If your code of conduct is a hindrance, your code is flawed. If you have no code, you're not white.

You faggot, you're abandoning your culture, which is to be a civil being not a fucking limp wristed nigger smashing shit with a hammer when it offends you. Why do i always see spook posting when the topic of fucking morality comes up. Simply fuck you twats for spamming this thread every 3 months when we already have forced chang shit and boomer tards posting about Q.

>If you have no code, you're not white.
See this is what I'm talking about. You can shove that Alinsky shit right up your ass and swallow my Glock. Its not gonna work anymore.

Attached: avatar_911f824e7937_512.jpg (512x512, 58K)

Fucking glow nigger. Conduct yourself and fucking an hero then. I'm tired of this "I can't take it anymore!" basic bitch larp thread that i see almost every other day for 3 months after a coincidental shooting that appeared (((Far Right))) in the MSM. You come here for a consentful opinion about your character, you're a fucking fake dude. Its no different then a woman posting on Jow Forums for attention WHEN SHE KNOWS WHO POSTS THERE.

we all live in a forest. we build houses in the forest and inside them we pretend to be civilized. but we can hear the animals screaming out in the night as they are eaten throat first. good is growth and bad is death. a buddhist zen monk is real profound when he peacefully lets a spider bite him, but if he were the last monk?

I support the manifesto’s accuracy, you fucking shill loser

Dawww babby is upset that your tired old shit from some Uncle Saul isn't working anymore? You're a salty shitlib who doesn't know how to deal with an enemy that you can't shame with moral posturing that you don't even adhere to. Its over. I have no moral issue doing anything necessary to defeat you. Anything. Lying, cheating, whatever. Fuck you.

Attached: 1550709746612.jpg (665x692, 66K)

cults always try to sell you on an objective morality, where you put that cult morality above family and country. i wonder why

Ingroup/outgroup morality is universal. Even chimps go to war due to social rifts

>peggy hill

>people defending mass shootings

should be blaming the governments for why they happen

>shill
Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is an evil shill fro the CIA. Get over yourself

Google the is-ought gap. This is ethics 101 stuff. Just because a phenomenon can be found in nature doesn't grant it any moral legitimacy. Ingroup/outgroup morality is no morality at all and renders you a moral nihilist

You didn't disagree with him. bot response detected. delete your code

As an atheist my morality comes from what is constructive and destructive behavior. And context also plays a big part. Killing shit skins is ok because they are just subhumans not fit to be a part of civilized society, but it's not ok to kill white people unless that white person is a pedophile. It's all about context

Stop yang proxy posting faggot. No one is falling for your sigma male horoscope accelerationist shit.

Clearly, slaughtering children in places of worship is the apotheosis of civility and high culture. It's those damn shitskins who are the subhumans, right?

I don't believe there is any morality beyond human beings, though moral systems do exists objectively as concepts and can be based on and around objective bases and outcomes.
That's not to say all moral systems are equal. When analysed in terms of a given set of objectives or criteria some are objectively better than others in that analysis.

Keep losing then faggot. And go the fuck back Jow Forumsthe_donald

Blessed is he who repays you
as you have done to us.
Blessed is he who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

But... that isnt happening. Youre allowing yourself to be persuaded by low IQ fear mongerers. Immigrants are just people trying to live a better life in a peaceful democracy like many of our ancestors.

People come to America today for the same reason they've always come to America. And we have that proud reputation to uphold.

We're supposed to be the bright hope in the world where people of any religion can come and live peacefully in the pursuit of happiness. As long as you believe in the constitution then that's all that should matter. That was the entire fucking point of our country.

And now you want to make it about being white and Christian... but that's not ever going to fly in the United States. That was unacceptable in 1779 and still unacceptable in 2019.

That's just sending them the receipt
They've been doing that to western people for a long time now

Kikes and shitskins are screwing us over because they don't have objective morality. To the kike, the only moral thing is securing the kikes position at the top of global food chain. To the shitskin, the only moral thing is mindlessly spreading across the world and being happily manipulated by kikes.

We cannot afford to have objective morality. It makes us weak,

Don’t worry about it, join my Legion

You too

You guys are just as obsessed with D/C as the DNC, the whole reason why american politics is the center piece of the world media every 4 years is because its a circus. You're stupid enough for trying to be pragmatic when you are playing directly into their hands. Being the kike means, not direct action, control the media control the fucking narrative and fucking undo what they have done, not by force, optics is a meme. All you're going to do, is pull everyone else down with you nigger. I fucking hate your type, you have no fucking consistency so how the fuck could Jow Forums trust someone like you, just like the faggots manifesto and the fact that he targets civis and not his own government for what they did.

> That's just sending them the receipt
If you guys truly believe it's a racial thing, why not prove that were better than them and can beat them without resorting to that shit?

Morality is subjective. Retard. Always has been.
>thou shalt not kill
>unleeessssssssssss... blah blah blah

Attached: 1525658959768.jpg (486x498, 41K)

Morality comes from what you are raised to believe is right. I hate those races which are inferior or are otherwise opposed to my own because i was taught to understand morality as a set of beliefs rather than some monolithic omnipotent collection of inalienable rules by which all humans must act according to if they are not beholdant to the creeds of the mad. I shed that distinction as my morality is the only one that holds value to me, and therefore, is the only morality that is law.

Attached: 1545268176444.jpg (620x413, 198K)

People here are tired of flowers, stuffed animals left at the scene, grieving survivors and a lockstep mass media wondering what the butchers' motive was every time Islam committed some fresh atrocity.

>Former statements are one way.

Stop posting, go to /lit/ spend 3 years there, and then come back. If you can't form a basic argument that isn't filled with presuppositional logic which is exactly what im retorting you. You're a dishonest faggot.

So lets just do this, everything is subjective, then why the fuck do you account for logic, why the fuck do you account for truth, why the fuck are you making a universal Truth claim and thus simultaneously making it objective and proving yourself wrong the moment you say it. Satan never directly challenges God, because he loses. Here you are, challenging God, and you're losing.

Based stirner poster

t. Christcuck

>When you become the exact thing you swear you're fighting

I'm actually a moral skeptic myself, the point of this thread is to see if Jow Forums is as well. However, you're the retard if you think that the issue is as straightforward as you seem to think it is. Read some Kant or some shit

>when the kikes dump a ton of red ants on the black ant colony

>Lets play by their rules that the sketch out for us rather than being the kike and doing exactly what the kike does. Which requires little to no killing since we're some how superior, we shouldn't already naturally have an advantage.

Fucking christ, every single on of your implications is riddled with glowing presuppositions. Give me your actual life philosophy faggot, I'm not buying your act.

Why do you think she was named Peggy, user?

Based Jay Dyer poster

Wew lad

Attached: proxy.jpg (1458x134, 27K)

Is it so much to ask for logical rigor, correctness, and consistency? That's as close as we have to objective good in my opinion.

>Does Jow Forums believe in objective morality?
nope. Only morality that should exist should be between white non-cucks

Attached: moralfag.png (400x444, 176K)

No, because when you assume the position that every thing is subjective argumentation and statements no longer need any of that if you were being honest about it. Which none of these glow niggers are.

go put your thermometer in the shade and pretend it isn't a hot day.

You are a stupid collectivist who sees a distorted version of the world. I will explain Jow Forums dose'nt believe anything , it is not one thing. You put individuals into groups just the same as the racist do ,you do it to make yourself feel better just like they do.

Attached: Bees.jpg (1549x1077, 385K)

Reality doesn't give a single fuck about your morality or my morality.

You're living on a space colony. There's 200 people there. Someone is a murderer. 199 colonists. They kill a second person 198. They get caught. They say they hate green eyes. They get punished by total isolation for a year. During confinement a green-eyed person contacts them and he kills again (197) and in despair 2 other people kill themselves; colonists count is now 195. You throw the murderer out the airlock, now 194 colonists.

Where's the morality in punishing the murderer despite a clear and stated cause? In letting him live in confinement? Him killing another and by proxy 2 others? His own death?
It doesn't exist. All that exists are actions and consequences.

Morality and ethics themselves are actions and have consequences in and of themselves, which possibly include the harm and death of other people.
Assigning overly simplified blanket rules are easilly the least intelligent and most negligent manner in which to dictate your or others behaviors.

"Don't kill" inevitably costs additional lives as much as "Do kill"
Think, mother fucker.
THINK.

>T. Feigning responsibility and yet asking for integrity fag.

And how would you gauge it's a hot day without some physical, logically describable mechanism and metric?

No, because if you take objective data, analyze it as well as the methodology you used to obtain it, and prove that it is logically consistent and without flaw, then you are avoiding making an incorrect decision. Incorrectness, no matter how well-intentioned, is objectively bad because it indicates the precedence of pathos or ethos over logos in a situation.

I don't believe in objective morality. I think that humans (of all races) have a genetic impulse towards empathy which varies from individual to individual and is adaptive because it helps us live together in small tribal groups. Obviously, how adaptive it is varies from time to time and place to place also. There have been various cultural projects through human history to regularize these impulses by layering a framework of logical consistency on top of them, and this creates the mirage of "objective morality".

t. atheist

go draw a perfect circle with some charcoal on a napkin

Lol... op your a faggot..... you know nothing about here. Go and eat a dick

ethos as in authority of the speaker or person in question, not ethics

>objective data

Stop presupposing, this is just blantant dishonesty. Godel proved with his incompleteness theorem that all beliefs have unverifiable axioms and premisi that cannot complete themselves. This means that all beliefs regardless of whether or not its attached to metric empiricism or materialist methods of "evidence" means you don't actually know anything at all.

The Muslims use there schools and places of worship to indoctrinate terrorists.

Attached: 20180612_221238.jpg (2584x2293, 1.22M)

Kant was evil , his ideas are destroying the enlightenment.

Attached: 20180417_212014.jpg (1058x1652, 434K)

Something logically correct can be practically the wrong thing or can be practically useless btw. Morality and ethics are tools we use to get along with each other (and ourselves). We use principles and rules to avoid making shit up as we go along. That tends to piss people off, which can make you dead. Therefore selection pressure towards developing consistent moral frameworks.

>Being the kike means, not direct action, control the media control the fucking narrative and fucking undo what they have done
lmfao. yeah good luck with that. it's never going to happen.

>Kant was evil
Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable...

>Won't somebody PLEASE think of the optics!?
Cuck

Attached: lr13z (1).jpg (571x389, 38K)

Grand attractant of attention, friend!

Perfect circles cannot exist, or are at the very least very unlikely due to the quantum uncertainty principle. Every "circle" is an approximation of an abstract concept. Applications of circles are approximations, used because of clearly defined reasoning, such as the fact that the error from the thing in question which is not actually a circle is negligible for whatever it is being used for.

But I don't see how you hurling random thought experiments at this topic is related.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-19-13-28-58.png (1358x538, 120K)

Unedited Full NZ shooting:
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

yes and evil
youtu.be/NINDUeyC8HA

Attached: 20190323_024440 - Copy.gif (360x270, 1.5M)

>Feigning responsibility

People who are massively irresponsible inevitably destroy themselves through the simple consequence of their own actions.

> Think you're doing good arresting someone who killed 50 people
> Those 50 people had no intention of being a part of their host nation and wanted to just exist as they did in their previous nation, shitting it up
> Your single NEET grandchild gets killed by a sandnigger's grand child and 30 cousins in a home invasion because you were wrong about the migrants being peaceful

And the best part?
Reality doesn't give a fuck. No tears.

>believe in objective morality?
To some extent, yes.

Try to keep in mind that people don't necessarily believe the things they post here.

>2015-2016
>everytime there is a shooter
>Jow Forums constantly namedropped on the msm
>people questioning las vegas
>people questioning sandy hook
>/x/ have such a strong grip on youtube.

Dude stop being so fucking naive with your feigned ignorance posting. Jow Forums didn't push trump memes because Jow Forums supported him. It was a fucking meme and simple as that, the only reason why Jow Forums wanted Trump in was for Trolls/laughs/memes/shitpostingonaworldscale

This board specifically added meme flags to bait retarded faggots into shilling with them and it acts like a star of david which lets you know its IRONICALLY /ourguys/ and if someone posts with their actual flag and says shit in context that goes against traditionalism they are clearly a glowfag or a crypto kike. This board runs on collectivized disagency and doesn't actually have any single viewpoint. The board is actually fucking satire, ACTUALLY SATIRE. Yet the CIA and all the fucking marxists in the world can't figure it out that this board just so happens to be filled with random people shitposting and simultaneously finding the Truth about shit.

>This means that all beliefs regardless of whether or not its attached to metric empiricism or materialist methods of "evidence" means you don't actually know anything at all.
jump off a building roof to know if gravity exists.

>there is no god
>most of society is based on subjective social constructs
>not even empirical science can claim complete objectivity

Objective morality is a meme from a rational perspective, there are some incels who actually believe in it lmao.

The meta is to get the jews to show all there cards
they will slaughter there own in the end.
Their game started over 2k years ago
The elders will do anything to destroy Christianity.
They will bring the apocolype and Lucifer in the flesh.
And in the mean time you will argue about skin color and trannys.
Shady 80 IQ shill faggot

Attached: 1550009814551.jpg (1024x636, 127K)

I don't think that supporting the massacre of innocents implies moral nihilism. Truman was a Christian, and he nuked thousands of Jap civilians. TWICE! The standard conservative justification for that is that from a utilitarian perspective it was justifiable because nuking them cost less lives than an invasion would have. Accelerationists like Brenton Tarrant argue that staging terrorist attacks and bringing things to a head now saves lives in the long run compared to letting even more Muslims and ending up with a Lebanese Civil War situation further down the road. It's the same argument basically. Whether or not you agree with that depends on whether you think that accelerationist tactics work (personally I don't, so I don't think his attack is morally justifiable), but that is a contingent judgment, it's not an in principle judgment against killing innocents.

Fuck you with your ancedotal false equivocation

Epistemological concept of knowledge != Reality if you don't know reality exists and there is no such thing as absolutes. The word know belongs to philosophy, not the sciences faggot.

1. Just because current logicians and humans in general do not have a solution or complete at the time for the problem in question does not mean that it is nonexistent or even hasn't been suggested. Ludwig Boltzmann killed himself because his statistical theory presupposed the atomic theory of matter when energetics prevailed. Only 2-3 years later the atomic theory was proven to be correct by Jean Perrin's experimentation and verification of Avogadro's number as a fundamental constant.

2. Godel's theorem only proves incompleteness exists in an axiomatic system, not that every axiomatic system is logically inconsistent in all of its applications. The question is where are the logical inconsistencies and does it affect application of the axiomatic system for a a particular group of situations. If your ethical system proclaims to be bringing about "good" by putting forth reasoning which can be refuted by its own axioms, it is logically inconsistent and thus disproves itself as "good", even by its own standards.

I'm not going to nail myself down to some moral code just so you can poke and prod at it and back me into some corner using my own principles. My only principle is winning. I take my own side and the side of my people to advance our interests. That'd what everyone else does and that's the way the world works. It's only white people who sit around and wax-poetic about the principles involved. It's been to our detriment.

Jow Forumslacks who claim they are morally superior to anyone are lying in a poor attempt to hide their monstrous impulses and fantasies.

Attached: 1549064592260.jpg (777x776, 125K)