Why is everyone dishonest on this board for memes

I know most of you are kids between ages 18-25, and just here to troll but this is an anonymous board. You're not morally or intellectually superior to others because youre apathetic towards the deaths of others. Maybe you have a sad life void of attention so that (you) you get on this forsaken board is what keeps you going.
Whatever the case is, why do so many of you pretend to be bigots.
Calling out the ideologies, religions, and forming conspiracy theories from the factual, jews run the world to flat earth are all fine but why must we cross the line into degeneracy on this board so often?
Why is it cool to support retarded white supremacists behind mass shootings like NZ?
Why is it cool to laugh at beheading videos like the one of the two girls who went hiking?
Why is it cool to pretend to be alt-right because the left says racism is bad?
Why is it cool to say things you would never say publicly because you know its wrong?
Why do you do it here?

Attached: Hailee-Steinfeld-Feet-3949023.jpg (1280x1050, 88K)

Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

whatever helps you sleep at night faggot

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 7K)

ok, but why are you gay?

Attached: why.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I'm gonna suggest they do it because the moronic media sometimes picks it up and runs with it. Everybody's mugging for the spotlight.

>You're not morally or intellectually superior to others

Newsflash buddy we are

>Why is it cool to say things you would never say publicly because you know its wrong
I take issue with this one. There are teenagers right now facing 14 years in prison for downloading a pdf file. Freedom of speech, religion, and assembly is sacrosanct. You don't fuck with it. More to the point, a government that fucks with it deserves to be killed and replaced for fucking with it. It's one of the basic moral principals this country was founded on.

look at the top of this thread op. what does it say? it's says you're a niggerfaggot

>australia
isnt the sum of your populations IQ like 58 or something?

>1 post by this ID

>It's one of the basic moral principals this country was founded on.
you realize NZ is not in USA right? right??? i see this so often where americans and leafs think every white country has the same laws.
are you retarded or just pretending to be?

reply back kunt

Attached: 1547788668499.png (250x280, 29K)

They do it because morality has become toxic to society, it has gone too far, far enough for westerns to be caught in a purity spiral that will lead itself to doom, so they laugh at idiots who die because of it and laugh when the eventual backslashes like NZ occur.
You must be one of the new redditors who has come here because of NZ, get the fuck off before this place starts to get on your mind just like it got on mine

Attached: Insufficient.jpg (640x639, 59K)

fact checking you rn

there is one teenager who can face a max 14 years for sharing the livestream as it was going on, posting messages inciting violence and taking a picture of the mosque and writing target acquired. to dumb it down to "downlading a pdf file" is academically unhonest and the fact that so many people believe nonsense and are spreading it is why freedom of speech should be revisited.

I don't memeflag, so when you see the USA flag flying on my posts you know where I mean when I say "this" country. I'm arrogant about it, and I should be.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

ive been here since 2012 when i was a loser in high school like you right now.

please cite your source on teen getting 14 years faggot. YOU are whats wrong MY country.

don't care. He shared a livestream . . . made a tasteless meme. Not worth 14 years of someone's life. Fuck off Stalin.

If you've been here for so much time without agreeing with the shit people talk on this shithole chances are that the one who's dishonest is you fren

>Calling out the ideologies, religions, and forming conspiracy theories from the factual, jews run the world to flat earth are all fine but why must we cross the line into degeneracy on this board so often?
Conjecture. Plus Jow Forums is one person bs.

>Why is it cool to support retarded white supremacists behind mass shootings like NZ?
5% of trolls on here support the NZ shooter. Lurk more. Jow Forums is literally a board of peace supporting non-violence and freedom from oppression to the benefit of everyone.

>Why is it cool to laugh at beheading videos like the one of the two girls who went hiking?
Fallacy again, 5% trolls do that. What the rest criticizes are idiot women who hike in an Islamic warzone.

>Why is it cool to pretend to be alt-right because the left says racism is bad?
“alt-right” is a term made popular by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016. That you would use it speaks volumes. The left in e.g. the UK or Germany is massively racist btw.

>Why is it cool to say things you would never say publicly because you know its wrong?
Conjecture. I say here what I say in public. About the EU, Brexit, Russia, Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, capitalism, France and even population growth.

>Why do you do it here?
Ending with bait trying to equate Jow Forums once again with the handful of loudmouthed trolls. Pathetic.

Attached: 231A71B5-BB9F-4FE1-B797-3D4CC3592D8D.jpg (1474x1920, 578K)

he didnt get 14 years you illiterate piece of crap. the max sentence he could get is 14 years for what he did. he prob wont get anything except suspension at school

>Plus Jow Forums is one person bs.
obviously talking about majority. im on Jow Forums too retard.

>trying to equate Jow Forums once again with the handful of loudmouthed trolls. Pathetic.
dont know if you only search select threads or havent been to pol in 4 years but lurk more or catalog harder faggot. Since Trump took office, pol is majority loudmouthed trolls

Attached: 1553403735164.jpg (1080x2220, 823K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 11.30.23 PM.png (1292x1054, 215K)

Stay mad, mutt brainlet.

Attached: Aussie intellectual superiority.png (1144x888, 501K)

Nobody supports white supremacy here. /pol is a board of peace. If you stick around, you will have realized we have mapped out the paths of human suffering and the most efficient methods of fixing this suffering in a social scale. People do not want to listen, and for that reason we are no longer surprised when people suffer or even perish while ignoring the warnings.

>You're not morally or intellectually superior to others because youre apathetic towards the deaths of others.
Lmao, and you do? HAHA!

Most of the people here seem to be GenX OP

Also youre a faggot

>Whatever the case is, why do so many of you pretend to be bigots.
cause you like playing mommy

Nigger

Attached: 1553395544436.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Why are you here?

No one here is dishonest, you just can't handle the truth.

Attached: 1552285365779.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

amidst the chaos the truth can be found

Lurk more and learn to grow up yourself instead of asking shit in a silver tray like mommy's boy

Your self indulgent ass is not owed shit for special treatment, you know well you're here just to cherrypick bs to feed your basedboy worldviews.

nope theyre def geny and z
done several strawpolls over the years. sure most people could lie on them but theyve been consistent

You were misinformed in all points
They key here is free speech

Attached: extreme free speech.jpg (1058x1002, 199K)

>sum

what if i told you, you dont have to jump to the radical opposite opinion of an opinion you disagree with because you see it as radically left/right

didnt stutter

Wrong

Attached: 57221E3E-F59B-4CA1-AB20-38540EE7AF06.jpg (961x636, 511K)

Attached: 1500968380189.png (872x869, 709K)

stfu and send me moar pics of my son's mother.

>white country
at least you admitted NZ is a white country
"moral principles" ARE related to AVG IQ and thus to genetics, user, so yes, curtailing freedom of speech by gov is a legitimate reason to revolt.

Attached: cc manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

imagine the smell

Free speech is a privilege not a right in a worldly sense. the be entitled to it is selfish and painfully foolish. Abusing free speech with saying idiotic things is like wasting food/water and money because "you can"

>tl;dr
Lern 2 sum it up faggot.

Attached: 4d3556062d2666fd0abf4b0bc0756ae6--dogon-tribe-hyena.jpg (236x350, 24K)

>that so many people believe nonsense and are spreading it is why freedom of speech should be revisited.
Just by that comment I can tell you're a Marxist and you believe yourself to be part of the vangarde

>picking on the mentally challenged
Nice moral high ground youve got there.

>Free speech is a privilege, not a right. We censor you for your own good goyim.

Imagine being this much of a jew.

do you know the definition of "privilege" and "right"?, because I believe the word you utter don't reference the things you think they reference

We were always at war with Eastasia

Attached: bill nye PC and commies.jpg (690x233, 38K)

What if I told you no one's talking shit about being left or right, imbecile.

Just lurk more and perhaps you might actually start to figure shit by your own instead of making moronic questions.

you are projecting.
it is not cool, nobody said it was cool; not everyone here is what you assume..

Attached: 3329668A-0DC7-4123-B924-6E697F61CE76.jpg (400x400, 31K)

There is no such thing as abusing free speech because if you live in a country that has free speech, namely the country that you're flying the flag of, we don't have any requirement to use it in any specific ways, and if you try to dictate how someone uses their FREEDOM of speech then it's all a sham

are you a dopey?
free speech is a right here in the US
in my experience liberals (dopeys) try and stifle it as much as they can and label it as "hate speech" when they dislike what is being said.. i disagree with many anons here, but i believe in free speech.

the internet should remain uncensored

Attached: 290DE99E-B451-46F9-8F66-0275A556C905.jpg (863x818, 68K)

BRENTON TERRANT DID NOTHING WRONG GET THE FUCK OFF MY TAIWANESE SCUBA DIVING BOARD YOU NIGGER

Attached: yanggang.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

He did say in a "worldly sense", which essentially saves any argument that the United States does have it, and then we have to justify why we don't use our freedom of speech to fight for people in shit holes in Africa or Germany

Why do you not see beauty?
Why do you like human life
Why don't you understand the tapestry of death, that creates new beginnings?
Why don't you join us?
Why don't you have fun with us?

Attached: 3465347585654.jpg (736x492, 97K)

agreed;
i noticed the "worldly"
hence my emphasis on US

i am thinking op haz the dopey aids

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>free speech is a right here in the US
its not a right worldwide, hence its a privilege we Americans have. you read?

Go lecture someone who cares, you minging mong.

im not rich but im well off. I can throw food in the trash in front of homeless people and not give them any at all. I can literally buy food and water and waste it because its my right to do so since i bought it.
But SHOULD I do that? Am I being ungrateful for the privileges and rights I was given? hell screw given, i could even argue i worked for it. but the answer is still yes

i get by.. =]

just trying to figure you out.

Fuck your privilege if it's in my constitution I'm not going to give a fuck how I use it, the African shit holes can starve with no idea what free speech would even entail, I have the God given right to say what I please and the United States facilitates these by including it in our set of laws. If you think that's privilege then I'm sorry that your girlfriend never allowed you to speak freely

Free speech is a God-given natural right. It doesn't matter that most countries are pozzed authoritarian shitholes that don't recognize it.

>so morally superior you have to post on Jow Forums

some low hanging fruit you've got there

You only give a fuck when it furthers your political fanaticism . Fuck you fuck your morality you piece of shit

screw israel and ((them)). israel is the main propagandist for these divides in our world. But you can hate Israel and the elitists controlling the world and appreciate the beauty of this world.

It doesnt take a lot of light to break the darkness away.

Attached: 50081036_788378344846320_4982768078950498304_n.jpg (960x947, 139K)

God destroyed the wicked with a flood. Are we supposed to sympathize with the people he killed?

Its good vs evil. Stop being stupid. ISLAM is pure evil, so are atheists

That's all you, if someone is homeless you think they have any problem grabbing your food out of the trash? Stop trying to show you have moral superiority to anyone.

you think we have free speech here? remember the girl who got caught for saying she wanted to kill obama? why is snowden in russia?

op is fag

>a God-given natural right.
your God is not my God
your argument requires proof of your God to stand

/thread

/thread

no. but i have grown tired of this clown world.
im thinking to be a shepherd

That's why I also used the term "natural right", because it's compatible with fedora tipping faggots like you.

prove your God exists first. then we will talk about His laws and intentions

i see your logic, and i dislike wasting food as much or more than you do, i can assure you.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder i suppose. who gets to decide who can say what? and why? the better question in my opinion would be why pay attention to fools? you can attempt to save people, but the internet is no longer the elite brain frame it once was years ago. every mouth breathing retard on the planet can write on the bathroom walls of this gigantic digital toilet now. it is what it is, but not all who wonder are lost. do not give up hope user. there is still good in humanity. still cool people out there..

im not trying to show anything. this is an anonymous board. im giving an analogous example to express my opinion on free speech and why we should be grateful for it.
If you disagree, disagree and rationalize your argument. stop strawmaning

In what other country are you allowed to completely openly talk shit about the person in charge of the country? Death threats are completely different because you're actively calling for people to end that person's life, and that's where the line is drawn. Edward Snowden could be seen as dangerous for National security, while I think the government should be a public organization we also have to take into consideration how information is shared and how other countries have access to that.

Lol Op’s Fag meter is off the charts

Nigger

regardless of the memes, this is literally one of the only places left on the internet where legitimate debate can occur

what would qualify as proof of God to you?

Hmm

Attached: 229ABB48-AC19-4134-A9FB-836EA60F3007.gif (320x240, 1013K)

How am I strawmanning when I'm taking your argument and showing the holes in it, I'm saying that wasting food and ""abusing"" your freedom of speech aren't even comparable because in my United States households if you're taught how to use your freedom of speech that isn't the only thing being taught i.e. Not wasting food. Good habits and morality aren't mutually exclusive to one area of life

>NPC thinks someone like him who's bought into all of the cradle-to-grave brainwashing should be able to define what free speech is and what the abuses would be
:^)

>who gets to decide who can say what? and why?
i believe no one should get to decide this. I believe speech should be free. but at the same time i believe there are social consequences for what we say and depending on your sphere of influence, words can have power.

when does free speech become bullying?
When does it become hate speech?
idk but why even spew stupid speech? I can get trolling to an extent but sometimes it just goes overboard and gets cringey because trolls start forgetting they were orginally playing a character or think being self aware that theyre a bigot means theyre not a bigot.

While youre right, there are a lot of cool people out there, even on this board, the amount of people that dont think and live for attention even if its a (you) on an anonymous board is what is harvesting extreme behaviors like filming a dead body in a suicide forest to gunning down a mosque

tldr post more tits

I espouse my positions publicy to all people that don't have the power or the wish to use them against me, expelling me from univesity or something like that.

Racial equality is a conspiracy. Racial realism is the science-proven fact. My racism is 100% justifiable and correct and everytime I'm able to manifest it I do. I do it here because I can.

Some acts of violence will have positive developments to my worldview and I can't feel guilty that other people did them.

Also the NZ massacre was pretty funny, dude. Actually I'm normally very sensitive with violence, but that dude simply wrote a full memefesto, he is the true memelord.

Why do you think we are "pretending" to be alt-right? I'f say it's easier to find alt-right people in real life that pretend to be conservatives or even liberals than to find someone "pretending" to be a bigot online, where you can speak your mind (mostly) without fear of repercussions.

How much did you care about the hundred + Islamic terror attacks? How many of them have you even heard of.

Not wanting your country colonized by racial outsiders and being wiped out by a government in cahoots with them is not "bigotry." It's called having a functional survival instinct. You really are fucking stupid if you're not just doing le ebin troll routne.

This place exists because reality isn't moral and there needs to be a place to discus things without the added burden of being moral. If you can't recognize that the explicitly a-moral ideas being promoted here are a part of that then you need to lurk more.

Either way, stop moralfagging.

ah so speech isnt completely free. whats a death threat and whats a joke nowadays.
whos opinion do we follow when we consider someones opinion to be dangerous for national security?

Attached: clownpie.gif (607x609, 514K)

This is the faggiest op i have seen since the old days of /b/

I wish everything you said were the case OP, I really do.
However, I am certain that your IQ is 20 points or more lower than mine. Honestly it's more likely 45+ points lower than mine, and your morality is almost certainly paper thin. I'd be willing to bet you 1000 dollars that you have abandoned it, often, when it has suited your interests, and done so guiltlessly.
When you and those like you call anything bad it simply holds no weight, because you yourself are a bad person.
Sorry for projecting, however I'm right, and deep down you know that regardless of what you say here.

No ones stopping you from moving to country with absolute free speech

i concur

i believe in God. I just dont like his argument because its not applicable to everyone. Separation of State and Church friend

Universal morality is impossible anyway because of conflicting group interests. No one can create a coherent universal moral system. Even just look at the shrieking over meritocracy, even when a fucking machine judges data stripped of identifying data. Somehow even that is biased and white supremist (no one says how though since it's illogical) due to the fact that such a program would put white men in jobs and educational opportunities more than now. They never question whether it's they who have bias.

Most moralfagging people try to claim is universal is just hooknosed hebrews trying to claim their interests are moral and yours aren't.

>why must we cross

Dont you dare associate yourself with me FAGGOT, you dont belong here

Attached: 1552973758883m.jpg (576x1024, 42K)