Australia related questions from a South African woman. (Please help me?)

Please Australians kindly help me, I am a South African woman who is trying to find a new life and to assimilate in to Australian society?
I am qualified geologist and I am scheduled for an interview with an Australian mine in 2 months time. I am scared because I have never been in a position of inferiority towards the Englishmen. I do not hate the Englishmen but I am scared of them.
Please tell me how to best behave to show friendliness and submission towards the English?
All I need is to get a job in the Australian mining industry and I will be the best Australian that I can be.
And can you please tell me what is the opinion of the English towards us the Boer women?
I am desperate to become an Australian, but I cannot speak good English. Please advice me on how to convince the English that I am friendly even though I had never learned to speak their language properly in normal conversation and during job interviews?
Dankie Baie.

Attached: IMG_20190324_074038_970.jpg (448x792, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwekaVipP-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TITS OR GTFO

You are not welcome

Hi, first of all Australia tends to be quite racist towards South Africans I wouldn't recommend it. New Zealand on the other hand is a much better place. I would recommend New Zealand over Australia

Yeah go to new zealand

>TITS OR GTFO
I am serious please

Attached: IMG_20190324_074353_394.jpg (633x781, 83K)

Australians? we are british convicts and Ireland and a whole bunch other places - we are imported criminals and in more recent times - refugees of war and opportunists.

u cant become Australian unless you are fucking BLACK.

seems like bait

Call everyone a cunt

>Hi, first of all Australia tends to be quite racist towards South Africans I wouldn't recommend it. New Zealand on the other hand is a much better place. I would recommend New Zealand over Australia
I am scheduled for a job in Australia. Not New Zealand

Good luck and thanks for posting tits

be my rental mommy and you can live with me

pathetic

I'm sure some guys in the USA will marry you and get you over here. Girls with SA accent are pretty hot sounding.

Come to america

south African. another fake white nationality.

if ur not black ur not African anything.

at least I'm gonna get laid now loser

go back where you came from nigger

>OP delivered

Attached: 1547756105801.jpg (720x656, 49K)

If you are white come to Australia and have lots of white babies. If not I hear NZ is a nice place.

You can come join a mine of mine in Louisiana with those healthy milkers.

You have a better chance of getting the job if you post your tits here

You won't find any Englishmen in an Australian mining town and you're not supposed to speak with your mouth full anyway.

Come to New Zealand anyway mommy

Yeah and get shot.

come to England, with tits like that you'll go far

Get fucked by your beloved niggers, melbcuck. The world belongs to the white man.

Need to get out the citys to meet real aussies

Why do they dislike Boers?

Did you take nigger cock, ever?

There are plenty of boers here and they are all based and redpilled. The only persecution was when normie retards were brainwashed into feeling sorry for niggers during apartied.

>please fulfill my cuck fantasies
Americans are sick in the head.

that bitch is fat and ugly. aka a 10/10 in england.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwekaVipP-c

South Africans have generally been top lads of the few I've met.

I don't know if I can honestly recommend you move here

If you don't get that job in Australia I have a big Croatian dude here who is looking for a wife.

He's into butterface like you do you should do just fine.

>Come home white woman.

They will cower before a dominant Boer woman

This tells you how bad things are in SA.

Why not US (good white parts of it anyway)?

Also, how do average non-brainwashed boer/white south african feel about immigrating to united states in general? Anything's gotta be better than south africa right now.

I personally petition POTUS to start capping african immigration numbers at 60k per year and have 50k of them be boer/white african.

Something something rock-hard you can examine.

Now post tits you useless roastie. Atleast last weekends drunk whore was a good girl.

Attached: 1552728304737.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

If you work hard and don't whinge, you are welcome.

Lick

t. Ugly fat incel looking for a wife

Attached: 1537093885745.jpg (2048x1365, 627K)

don't tell racist jokes unless you know everyone in earshot won't mind, I've worked with a few saffas and they're always cracking jokes about killing niggers etc, usually its ok but sometimes there's some closet sjw that goes running to HR

come to the US

you can use your geology for the oil industry, or our vast number of mines, or the national parks service(just to name a few off the top of my head)

LOL

Come to america it will be better.

fuck it just petition for refugee status.
She might even get legit room and board while she finds a job.

My parents immigrated to the US during the Hungarian Revolution. My dad got a job at a shipyard when he could barely speak english. He pointed out they were hiring him for his skill with metal. If you know your stuff it will go a long way to getting the job. Have confidence in those skills.
And thanks for the tit pic.

>if ur not black ur not African anything.
and if you are black, enjoy prison

Why would she want to go from a place where black people hunt her to a place where mudslimes hunt her. Nice try Muhammad.

Kek based muhammad

we're full up slut fuck off

Obligatory.

Unsure of why I've got a Pommy cunt flag btw.

Attached: reel_austrayans.jpg (1280x1280, 1.31M)

How would they know he was skilled with metal if he could speak English?

With bazookas like that you could get a good paying job at Hooters here, until you get on your feet.

>woman
>australia
>mining industry

You've already got the job lassie, they're so desperate to fill those quotas they won't care how much you sperg out in the interview.

I don’t think that’s the same women

Typical photo of a white (((Christian))). Very godly behavior.

Shut up faggot!

mining makes up 0.5 present of employment in aus just marry a white loser and work at Maccas like every one eles

Marry me SAFA smart girls get my dick hard

sure if you like lefty cesspools and islam, the only salvation lefty for kiwi land is a nuke and to try and start over in a few hundred years when the radiaton settles

I know south africans that got in pretty easily, it all comes down to your job and if it is in demand. The ones i know all had a medical background. It's only hard to get in if youre white and got no usful credentials, so give it a shot

Suck Dick that's how Most women get jobs in mining

Did you get you dingus made into an innie yet tho?

Attached: D8D64B16-5397-4F3C-A536-26E5A010F6FD.png (640x360, 154K)

Before they hired you, you showed them your skill level in the shop. He was journeyman level, but they hired him at apprentice wages because of the language issue.
28 years later he retired as General Foreman of his department..

Rural Aussies are the best people in the world
City based aussies are cunts
hope this helps

THIS IS A SHIT SHOW
NO FUCKING TIMESTAMP ON THOSE TITS
WHY?
DON'T ACCEPT THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOTS

Attached: feminism.jpg (464x568, 51K)

>smart girls get my dick hard
THIS, I don't want my kids having filthy normie brainlet genes.

Eh, not really

>not knowing the difference between trannytits and real tits

Attached: disappointed (17).png (386x490, 248K)

Ha ha joke on you roastie

Very smart genes not one family member who has not gone thruogh univercity

Wait maybe one who got a dergee in English literature might hold us back.

>Very smart genes not one family member who has not gone thruogh univercity
>Wait maybe one who got a dergee in English literature might hold us back.
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ!

I'm a man and I mean I want a high IQ woman so our high IQ genes will combine and make big brained kids. I don't want a normalscum low IQ woman.

Go to Michigan

>Save a roastie
Not even once desu.

Attached: Roasties.jpg (1696x3400, 1.29M)

If they’re below a D you might as well be a tranny

Attached: 05AA335E-2F26-48DD-8F4E-9C2510795D0D.jpg (369x387, 28K)

Most of them look better with minimal or no make up but all of them have terrible skin care routines/acne and are taking comedically unflattering photos before applying make-up.

Any idea how to met a Boer wife so I can marry her and she can procure my citizenship and her safety?

Haai, as jy nog hier is:
Ek het al ook my opsies oorweeg om te emigreer. Op die oomblik mik ek vir Isle of Man. Ek het al in Australië gewerk en nie klagtes gehad oor rassisme teenoor ZAers nie, maar ek was in 'n industrie wat baie multi-cultural is. Weet jy waar jy sou gebaseer word of kan jy kies?

Sorry we don't speak Zulu here, talk American

Fuck off. We're full.

giv original

Stop pretending, we all know chinks own the damn place. NZ or Australia, it doesn't matter, both will be Chinese in a few decades.

I wasn't talking to you.
Britcuck, go enjoy your imported culture

>no timestamp

Attached: 731.png (526x493, 187K)

Don't know what you mean when you say Englishmen? Besides a quarter of the flag and your average man's sense of humour that's we're the similarities end.
If you want to assimilate and be accepted by decent Australians (Not the left wing fuck faggots) then just stay employed and off of welfare, 9 times out of 10 its that simple.

just be friendly mate, embrace the country that has given you a chance and you will be sweet. have worked with a few south africans now, majority are alright but some are arrogant cunts.
t. hunter valley coal miner

I have an extra spot in my braap barn in beautiful Pennsylvania dairy country.

this, stay out of Sydney and Melbourne.

Real or not, absolutely amazing tits.

on the topic of jobs, why does it seem so fucking hard to find a job in sydney?
I feel like i'll be a student forever (until my HECS maxes out) and then ill just be another jobless phd grad

>stay out of the best places in the country

lmao I feel sorry for the guy whos gunna marry you

Geez, he’s gentle. Hope you gobbed him.

Attached: 10943CBE-1300-4576-BE0B-7C74A0628B18.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

What I find most Afrikaners don't understand is that we don't hate you, we don't care about you at all and only see you as another white person/ally. I've found Afrikaners are the ones who that hate/dislike the English, growing up in Durban I had no idea that there was even tensions between us until I moved to the Cape and was greeted by constant hostility and unfriendliness. So basically you'll be fine, don't stress about it.

>memeflags

>Please tell me how to best behave to show friendliness and submission towards the English?
Just suck their dicks

>best places
>filled with the worst leftist faggots, muslims, chinks and africans
I bet you've never left Melbourne.

Check the archives you fucking incel beta thirsty niggers, its a scam.