What do you think Trump's chances are of being reelected?

What do you think Trump's chances are of being reelected?

Attached: trump-cheeseburger-720.jpg (720x478, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2018/05/solo-star-wars-story-l3-37-phoebe-waller-bridge.html
jpost.com/American-Politics/American-support-for-Israel-falls-to-ten-year-low-poll-finds-582643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too far out to be accurate but if the everything keeps going well 90%

2-term is the norm since reagan. george bush sr. was 1 term, but everyone since was 2-term. (clinton, bush, obama)

High if he's doing what the Illuminati want him to

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

3 terms

pretty good after the Russia shit was proven to be a big waste of time

100% sadly, Once you cuck to the Jews. They will make sure nobody beats you. The main reason the russia thing ended was because Trump sucked the toes of the people who went after him.

100%
Third term: 86%

100%, the whole 'impeach' movement lasting literally his whole term will work against the lefties.
Political smear campaigns lasting half a decade are beyond pathetic.

60% vs. Bernie 40%

100% unless the Dems are able to scrounge up a decent candidate, which they won't because they're in complete disarray due to their incompetence.

>Thousand year Judeo-Trump Reich until America becomes completely nonwhite
Lord help us all

Attached: 21A9F9F0-06E9-49C2-A533-F2DF9B5D07E3.jpg (490x750, 53K)

So long as he continues sucking jewish cock, he'll be re elected in a landslide.

Pretty high, especially considering that the left can no longer use muh Russia anymore and since he will either run against creeper joe or comrade Burnie, his chances just increase. Bonus points for democrat civil war occurring splitting their vote

I think far more Democrats will either stay home or vote Trump this time with the party having moved so far left. Add to that the MSM has completely discredited itself since last election and the people have seen the world didn't end, in fact economy got better, under Trump. I think his odds are better than 2016 imo.

I think he'll be president again, but he shouldn't be.

This, Trump cucking to the very people who despised him will ensure he wins again. Reagan did the same exact thing while he was in office. Every person the Jews love never in history loses unless revolution happens. The Trump family will probably be encharge until America has a non-existent white population. T
(((They))) need to make sure Nationalism stays a fringe that’s viewed the same way as neoconry.

Attached: 07B9A1DD-56A4-4E18-87D4-BE5648A7B6B1.gif (800x508, 229K)

>Democrats Nominate basic canidate instead of bernie
>party spilt
>Donald wins again
prove me wrong

I used to think he needed to hurry up and drain the swamp in 4 years, the Jews would rig the election against him at all costs, there'd be no way he could ever win a re-election because The Jews would pull out all the stops . . .

It was the Q bullshit that finally convinced me Trump is working for the Jews.

>"Sit back and do nothing goys, sit back and watch the fireworks that never come. Next week, next month, next year, any day now!"

It could not be more obvious at this point that Trump is just another level in the Jew Matrix.

Low if he doesn't get into a South American war.

If he invades Venezuela, high.

ZERO

Attached: yanggang.jpg (490x450, 75K)

200%

This, even if everyone in his base leaves him. Jews will find away to make sure he wins. Whether it be dead people voting or hacking voting ballots. The russian collusion is a lie, the real problem in our country is Israeli funded politicians.

not good

Attached: bernie202.png (872x632, 89K)

Trump won because of the rust belt, do you think he’s going to win those states again? Wake up dude..

Realistically? Like 90%
There's a small chance some one else comes a long.
If it ends up being Trump vs Biden, then Trump has it in the bag.

Yang is 60% chance of winning.
Trump lower.

If you were demoralized that easy you were never worthwhile in the first place.

>Illuminati
*Jews

Yang will not make it past the primaries.
I've asked nearly 20 people about Yang, and nobody know who the fuck he is except people on here.

“Do you need anything?”
“Equal rights,”

approaches zero asymptotically with each israel tweet

"Rebelllion!"
"Freedom!"

one hundred percent.

You realize the VAST MAJORITY of the United States voter base aren't anti semites like a lot of us that use this website right?
His support of Israel is gaining him far more voters than it is losing him.
I'm not happy to say it, but it's true.
The obvious fucking "Trump is a kike puppet" Astroturfing on here is absolutely ridiculous.
Stupidest shilling campaign yet.
>h-h-hey goys! we hate kikes right?!
>Well Trump IS a kike! Trump is a kike puppet!
>Hahahaha! Have I convinced you guys yet? P-p-p-please don't vote Trump. PLEASE GOYS STOP LIKING TRUMP

Pure desperation.

Attached: 1551825386480.jpg (500x500, 45K)

95%. Democrats need a candidate, Bernie/Yang/Pocahontas isn't going to cut it.

100%

based

Attached: 2B6EC486-EF57-4C33-8A5D-9F78FBD659C7.gif (300x186, 1007K)

First of all, your post is complete bullshit. Israeli support has been declining for decades. It’s actually at its lowest in American history. Second, most of the voting base are boomers who are dying off in large numbers. A lot of them won’t be around by next year. Third, why do you deny Trump has jewish ties? I agree with the fact the russiagate thing is complete nonsense. But it’s common knowledge Trump has a good relationship with the Jewish community. His grandchild are even apart of the tribe for christs sake.

jpost.com/American-Politics/American-support-for-Israel-falls-to-ten-year-low-poll-finds-582643

Bigly. Did you see what the liberals were calling for? They want to get rid of the electoral college and lower the voting age to 16. They know they don't have a goddamn to win

>most of the voting base are boomers
That's not how you spell "Most of the voting base are not NEETs" and that includes Gen X and millennials.

Attached: 100%.png (439x256, 68K)

I'd say his chances are completely dependent on who gets selected as the Democrat nominee. I feel as though it is a toss up. It the Democrat nominee is hated as much as Clinton, then he will win. So far none of these candidates appeal to the states that Trump flipped and he has been doing pretty good.

100%

56%

really good
especially if Mueller report say the whole thing was a nothingburger.

100%
that said
YAAAAANG GANNNNNNNNNG

Low. The demographics will be less in his favor than before, and he's turned into a useless cuckservative that hasn't done all that much for the most important areas - blue collar blue state workers than flipped several Democrat strongholds.

Someone more likeable than Hillary Clinton should handily beat him.

we both know you're talking out of your ass though
the election is actually a write off

420.69%

Take into account the fact that none of the Dems' original talking points are relevant anymore.
Business commitments: literally nothing
Sexual assault hoaxes: literally nothing
Russian collusion: literally nothing
Inevitability of nuclear war: literally nothing
They have nothing left. Unless they reveal Jesus Christ himself as their 2020 candidate, we're looking at Trump until 2024.

Trump hasn't done much for the Rust Belt, who flipped several blue states red.

Why wouldn't they go back to Democrats or just stay home and have the Democrats win that way?

>Trump hasn't done much for the Rust Belt,
nor has he done anything to harm them

>Why wouldn't they go back to Democrats or just stay home and have the Democrats win that way?
why would they do that?

>The demographics will be less in his favor than before
It doesn't matter how many more illegal immigrants arrive in California or other blue states. If they don't impact swing states or the rust belt, then this doesn't matter. Trump's presidency hasn't been a total failure or success. The economy is doing well 3% GDP for several consecutive quarters, which we haven't seen for a while, and he has appointed better judges than Hilary would have. Trump is just better than the alternative, Hilary, and probably better than any Democrat alternative. Trump's campaign for 2020: 'I'm better than these retards.'.

50%