3 Years of Trap Transformation

StumbledUpon this video collage of a 3 year trap transition. I think Pol should leave some inspiring comments on the video.

youtu.be/XoQaPekcr7A

Attached: 1C7294C6-5ED2-4E97-AD35-A81934CDF779.jpg (656x960, 144K)

>so many trap threads tonight
I feel like something is tempting me to jerk off

Kek his jaw got even bigger and more square.

How can you watch this and not come to the conclusion this person has a mental illness?

Don't do it user before you battle the external Jew you must defeat the internal one

That's not what that video was.

>call to raid
Enjoy your ban.

I shall abstain. Thank you.

It’s only a raid if the comments are negative

He's just time-lapsing his hair growth. He's as much of a "trap" as any metalhead.
Trannies are the new Jews except their propaganda techniques are actually effective against this place. Sad

Attached: Anna-Nystrom.png (935x568, 842K)

What a faggot

Also, why are trans always most passable in the middle of transition and not at the end?

White """"""men""""""

Attached: Norwegian boy shows off.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

A man is a man is a man.

>attempting to act feminine and cute
>can't actually pull it off

That is really good advice bong. I'm going to abstain and save a big load for my gf. I almost feel guilty for signing the petition to redo the brexit referendum with a Rotherham postcode

YOU WILL NEVER PASS TRANNIES

what types of raids are gookmoot-approved, user?

im a 24 year old heterosexual programmer living in san francisco why shouldn't i become trans what benefits is there being a white male in 2019+

>all of you sons will be asking themselves this same question if you dont leave the cities

Attached: yKq8Pee.jpg (2048x2048, 781K)

>programmer

everybody is a programmer now. you can't even get a degree with being a programmer. you might as well say that you can drive a car, user.

God I cant wait to smash all that sweet zoomer boipuss looking for a daddy. Just as the Boomer fucked us out of the housing market, I will fuck the zoomer in the shitbox in my Chinese owned apartment

She looks like she fucks niggers.

You sound like you fuck no one

im a tranny as well but I keep the spirit of the 88 alive in my heart. If you cant beat them, join them

Attached: transition me.png (668x584, 434K)

still looks like a man.