Why do you hate Jews?

Why do you guys hate Jews?
I've heard they are disproportionately represented in media, banking, and government, or something like that, but the fact remains that it's not all Jews.
I dont mean to spit out platitudes like "not all", but I honestly don't think that's a point that should be overlooked in this case.

Do you hate all of them, or just the powerful ones?

To me, it just seems like a meme that gets repeated over and over again until you support it. It's the same victimhood mentality niggers have about us.

There's lots of bad ones, who I do hate, but I don't hate the whole ethnic group just because of those bad ones.

I do kind of hate their culture though. Circumcision is fucking evil, and should not be legal in any first world country.

Attached: 1552193252959.png (1440x1005, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxsUByXv_mU
youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0
youtu.be/0Je7JdFtF6k
youtu.be/7rEAXSmzaHI
youtu.be/djycAKu0RHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've heard they are disproportionately represented in media, banking, and government
HUH. IMAGINE THAT
>why am I persecuted so

just stop buying shit from israel or employing people in support of them. the end.

i dont hate jews, but i am concerned they hate me.

I hate the Jews because they've demonstrated they hate me.
>b-bb-bbuhh muh not all
The Jews are nepotistic to the extreme. They don't give a shit about non-Jews. They view themselves as one race.
>It's the same victimhood mentality niggers have about us.
Wrong. Niggers think they can't do anything and whitey's keeping them down as they go around doing drug deals and drive-bys on their neighbor's houses. Real people know when one nepotistic group owns the banking and the news and has severe control over the government, and all of these outlets are pushing ideologies that would result in the destruction of your way of life, there's something wrong. Blacks think others are at fault when they keep themselves down. But you don't see whites in support of slutty 13-year-old girls. You don't see them sticking interracial couples into every fucking TV commercial. You don't see them advocating for tranny bullshit and parading gay shit everywhere. We're not doing it to ourselves.

whats it say about a culture when the people constantly get driven out of lands for the same reason, or constantly demonstrate how they view non jews as subhuman filth meant only to benefit the jew. realize the culture is bad, then realize culture is influenced by genetics.

>I hate the Jews because they've demonstrated they hate me.
How have they demonstrated this? I really just want to understand the thought process.

youtu.be/bxsUByXv_mU

youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0

Attached: 1553397985170.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

i dont hate jews, i hate their ideology.
Not all of them are going after it. But many. And everyone in their core.
Same with muslims. not every muslim is a shithead. but most. and everyone of them is just on standby until they are anough to opresses the invaded countries.
Proof: history.

Genociding whites and destroying all white western countries are a couple reasons.

Attached: mark potok.jpg (995x889, 272K)

>not all jews
Granted, but it's not worth the effort to sift out the good ones. Therefore we must remove them all.

I wonder - do people on Jow Forums realize how much disdain there is in Israel for religion? Particularly Judaism? A huge proportion of the population are atheists. Why are people so insecure they think "Jews think all else are subhuman" or other nonsense. I'm genuinely curious. That might be true for the small ultra religious minority, but the same could be said for any (monotheist) extremely religious idiots.

Most people here look up to Europe and America, and have a lot of respect for the culture.

Jews are a race/bloodline and want to kill my people. Therefor I must do everything I can to see them killed for the preservation of my people.

Attached: Rosenthal.jpg (960x960, 116K)

That interview is a hoax, I'm sure you can find out yourself. At least spread propaganda that makes sense.

Nobody wants to "kill your people". Do you think your problems really originate from a small minority in a massive country? More likely from politicans and lobbyists from your same race.

I've met many American Jews, that first and foremost consider themselves American.

I share your belief I believe they have a toxic culture but not every jew is inherently evil or out to get me I've had Jewish friends throughout my life

>Honest Jew
>It's a hoax!
Lel good one Mordecai

Most of the people screaming racist shit here are lefties larping to undermine the right wing

To clarify they are encouraged to be insular and have a strong community and will help other Jews over others generally but like any trash culture there are outliers not everyone is a robot with a singular programming.

>That interview is a hoax
No it wasn't. Are you saying Walter White made it all up?

>Do you think your problems really originate from a small minority in a massive country?
Yes.

>More likely from politicans and lobbyists from your same race.
They're all controlled by Jews.

>I've met many American Jews, that first and foremost consider themselves American.
Lies. Jews are never loyal to their host nation. That's why they're sucking America dry and flooding it with Mexicans. While our mutt army fights your wars for you.

Attached: 1551999359479.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

Attached: 1553377367051.jpg (326x254, 25K)

Buy bitcoin already...

>W. Are you referring to just our kind as 'Christians'?

R. No, you gentiles -- all of you are our enemies. When I was a little boy, just a kid, very young, we were taught very wisely. Many centuries ago when the Jews were persecuted in almost every country and driven out of so many countries -- some of the governments, I cannot remember exactly whether it was the government of France or Spain. Anyway, the government demanded that the Jews must become Christians or be expelled from the country.

W. Yes, I recall reading of this many times.

R. Was it France or Spain.

W. Possibly both but I vividly remember the story of Queen Isabella of Spain -- how patient she was with the Jews -- always giving them the benefit of doubt -- until such time as her eyes were opened completely to the deceptions of the Jews. But please go on.

R. Anyway, the Jews at that time had a very wise Rabbi leader, a world leader, and his advice was respected throughout the world. He said that the Jews must pretend to become Christians and bide their time and make real sacrifices if necessary. We have always been ready to sacrifice a few thousand Jews in exchange for world leadership. (This was the plan of the Jews who instigated WW II. Some Jews were sacrificed so that the "persecution" propaganda could continue.) It is a small price and there is nothing wrong with that. I was taught that we Jews must become lawyers so we could control and strangle the courts, and even the judges, unless they were Jews. We should become doctors and teachers and leaders in all the churches -- and this goal has almost been fully accomplished.

I said it before and I'll say it now -- that we will have complete, I say complete control, throughout the entire world possibly before I die. We are very successful in keeping you gentiles confused. We create confusion. (The word Babylon in Hebrew is Babel and means confusion. The Jews are masters at confusion because they are the ringleaders of the system known as "Mystery Babylon.") You're not stupid White. You know that the Jews are successful because of our unity. We die for one another if necessary. We generously finance our own, so it is understandable how we govern not only in this country. We direct American foreign affairs. We are the super government of the world. Is that enough?

gotta h8 something

W. Go on. I find what you are saying most interesting. Please go on.

R. We are the most powerful international body of people in the world! Do you believe that?

W. You speak with such confidence that I . . .

Mr. R. interrupted -- We can destroy any country's economy without their even being aware of it -- if we want to. I think this is what you want to hear. (Most Americans are totally unaware that by the Federal Reserve system their money has been stolen and the economy debauched.)

W. I'm expecting you to be truthful with me Mr. Rosenthal.

R. Well, it's true. We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. Niggers love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage. (It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. Niggers will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

W. You sound bitter.

R. Not at all. Why should I be bitter? We are on top!!

W. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry -- an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

I don't give a fuck about jews.

I care about a modern nepotistic practical aristocracy that can't resist fucking with and conspiring against absolutely everyone else.
Their shared religion and ethnicity just makes them easy to identify.

R. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people. We have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can people unless it is done through our media control. (Who has ahd control of the mass media in the 20th century? -- Chairman of ABC pp Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS -- James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS -- David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC -- Fred Silverman, President of PBS -- Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time -- Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report -- Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones -- Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek -- Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide -- Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times -- Sulzberger family, TV program producer -- Norman Lear -- these and more all are Jews!!) We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States. It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere -- completely.

W. I find so many things you say to be repulsive. The way you say things . . .

R. It's what you wanted to hear or you wouldn't have paid good money for this interview.

W. So long as you are truthful with me -- but you still haven't answered that question I posed long back -- do you believe that Jesus Christ was a Jew?

R. As I said, Jake could give you a really intelligent answer. I know that most of our friends, kids and people I grew up with -- in fact all of our friends -- I'd say all of them, don't believe Christ was a Jew. He was an impostor and millions of people all over the world now believe that Christianity was founded on untruth and deliberate incorrect translations of your Bible. Christ was a fraud. Even the National Council of Churches agree that there were false translations of the book your people respect. It's built on lies. (This comment can hardly be regarded as coming from a true...

Jew in Israel can do what they want as long as it don't affect us, the globalist Jews should be burned alive.

W. According to the latest scholarly research, your ancestors are not Israelites but Mongolians and Asiatics from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so your ancestors were thousands of miles from the Holy Land. They never, ever saw the Holy Land -- proving that your people were not the chosen people of God.

R. So what? What difference does it make?

W. We have been taught the big lie for many years that Jews are God's Chosen people, so it does make a difference. A very grave difference.

R. What grave difference?

W. Does it not prove that the great majority of Jews today are Khazar in origin. Your ancestors never trod the lands where Christ walked. They never knew Jerusalem and Palestine so how could . . . (Mr. R. interrupted)

R. (shouting) What the hell difference does it make now?

W. I find so many things that you have said as being repulsive and your arrogant manner in boasting, as it were, to admittedly being a part of this gigantic . . . this heinous plot against mankind -- and at times, you attempt to brush things off by saying 'what difference does it make'. So much of what you have admitted staggers me, in fact, I lack the words . . . (Mr. R. interrupts here).

R. That's because you're a gentile. You don't understand. You never will! Until it's too late and my hope, personally, is that the American people do not... (Mr. R. paused here).

W. There is so much of what you have said, that as an individual, people may not believe you -- they may not believe this interview...(Mr. R. interrupts).

R. That is why we have the control today. One of the reasons. Your people did not believe that it was possible for any people or race to accomplish what we have within a couple of hundred years. The gentile is stupid. WE are intelligent. I am going to be a very important person in and around Washington and soon. I intend to become nationally prominent. You are going to hear and read about me in the future.

the word 'jew' is meaningless, as it has always meant 'a resident of Judea,' used as a shorthand for the tribe of Judea, which is only one of the 12 tribes of Israel, usually attached to the southern kingdom that went into Babylonian captivity

not only does 'jew' not refer to a race of people, it doesn't even refer to a religion, rather it is a regional shorthand statement, like 'Californian'

in fact, it is only recently, historically, that this meaningless expression has been used to describe the people who openly worship Satan, while falsely claiming to be the Biblical people

this alone is enough to be cautious, to know that they worship Satan while falsely claiming to be another religious or racial group

Do not call them JEWS
They are not JEWS
They only claim to be JEWS

the correct way to refer to his group of imposters is 'the people who claim to be JEWS'

There is plenty of evidence for the fakeness of it. No dates, harold wasn't in the US at the time etc. Of course if you want to believe the words of a prominent and proud anti semite then evidence won't matter, but try being critical and not believe everything.

Have you met any Jews? I doubt. Keep supporting the people that actually are at fault for your misery.

I'm young and have had the guts to tell you more than any other Jew would ever dare to tell you -- at least publicly. I've stuck my neck out White. Some of what I have told you is part of the inner, invisible world of Jewry.

W. Looking at you now as I denote your change, I see you as a despicable bastard -- all of you . . . (Mr. R. interrupts).

R. No one calls me a bastard and gets away with it!!

W. You are all contemptible, base and detestable ---

R. I'll knock your God damn head off if you call me a bastard . . .

W. I wouldn't try it if I were you. I too have friends, many of them would like a chance to get to you so let's keep this on a formal basis as it was intended at the beginning. (Mr. R. then said something which I asked him to spell. He spelled O-Y V-A-Y, Oy Vay, and added oy vay iz mir, and when asked what it meant he said I would not understand, but I am including it here because it is on the tape.

W. Many times when referring to a person being a Jew, I have heard it said, 'Well, I understand he is a Presbyterian or a Catholic.' So, I would like your opinion or explanation. How do Jews feel about another Jew who becomes a Christian Scientist or converts to any other religion? Is he or she no longer a Jew?

R. That can best be answered -- well let me put it this way. I don't know what your mother and father were -- what nationality I mean . . .

W. My father was British -- English, and my mother was German.

R. Well, if you decided to study Zionism or the Talmud or actually wanted to become converted and attended the synagogue would that erase your English or German heritage?

W. Of course not -- but I wanted to hear it from a learned Jew. What you have said then is that he or she is always a Jew.

R. It's stupid -- stupid. We are what we are! No matter what we join or adopt it doesn't change what we ARE. I am a Jew and nothing can change me because I take up another religion. Such stupidity!

Retarded reasoning. You don't have to meet someone in order to judge them, all you need to know are their intentions.

>Keep supporting the people that actually are at fault for your misery.
Who are these gentiles? Tell me. Who owns the Bank for International Settlements and all the central banks of the world? Who owns our media? Who owns our politicians and police and teachers and judges?

>(This concept is verified in Scripture by the rhetorical question: "Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?" And in the parable of the Tares and the Wheat we find that the Tares (the children of the wicked) are utterly destroyed. None are saved from the destroying fire, none are converted into Wheat. God is not going to change the tares into something they never were.)

W. But the Jews are a great part of this deceit.

R. We have a talent for confusing your issues.

W. You are masters of deceit and this cunning practice of yours has allowed your people to infiltrate the governments throughout the world.

R. Why not? Why shouldn't we take over the banks, the universities, the church and the government if the gentiles are not intelligent enough to run them? I could not have talked this way a few years ago but now it is different. There is nothing to undo our strategy in the world today so I can speak much more freely. What I've disclosed may help other Jews to speak out if they have any guts. We are not a pusillanimous race.

W. You're very sure of yourself and your people aren't you?

R. We may be divided in many things, but nothing ever actually separates us.

W. Who is WE?

R. My people, the Jews are 'as one' when it counts most. No incident can ever divide us. (Down throughout the centuries Jews have learned they cannot trust other people. Thus, the Jewish racial bond is their greatest bond.)

W. I have heard Jews fight each other with venom!

R. Ahh, that's entirely different. Sure we will fight one another but as I say, when it counts most we're 'as one'. Our forte White is division and duplicity. It is an infallible weapon and we are skillful -- perhaps perfectionists in its application. You don't have the intelligence to compete.

W. But we have a culture that you Jews will never understand or equal.

R. Jews have a family life. Our culture requires a high standard in education. We establish standards so that our kids exceed that of their parents. Our people continue to show a dramatic educational advancement. Our kids' success doesn't depend entirely on schools but on the family and we are damn proud of these accomplishments. You can't compete! More than 12,000 doctors are graduated from medical schools in the United States every year and almost 10,000 of them are Jews. Among the law students the Jewish percentage is even higher. Jews are on such a solid foundation here in the United States that any kind of opposition to our control would only be temporary. You know we laugh about the, six million story just like the story that Christ was a Jew and the God's Chosen People story. This should show people that we have a solidarity like none other in the world. Jews have a closeness to other Jews whom they have never seen or perhaps even heard of. (As it is said -"Blood is thicker than water.")

W. Mr. Rosenthal, I hope you haven't lied to me in any of this interview because if you did we could retaliate on you. Understand?

R. What I have told you is true -- ALL of it. I don't need to lie.

W. I have found the Jews' passion is greed, profit and the destruction of Christianity. Am I correct?

R. I cannot speak for all Jews.

W. I'm speaking of the great majority of Jews. Am I right?

R. Maybe most Jews feel that way -- but there's nothing wrong with that!!

W. I think you just go on and on because there is a bitterness within you and perhaps you say things that even you do not believe. Some of the things you say are almost unbelievable.

R. Well I don't give a good God damn what you believe. I've given you honest answers and opinions. Now no more questions. And don't forget our agreement --

A Jew invented the atom bomb on behalf of the United States in WWII. Americans, who live in partnership with Jews, are ingrates who whine about Jewish power while unapologetically benefitting from Jews for their united atrocious aims. I don't have a problem with mkst Jews, as long as they recognize they are a human first and a Jew second, and that the second they turn on their fellow human bring for their Jewish beliefs or tribalism, they should be fought until their descendents never know they came from a Jew.

Yes.
and please don't use the NAXATS fallacy unironically.

Attached: wheniwalkintheclub.gif (350x225, 2.92M)

>To me, it just seems like a meme that gets repeated over and over again until you support it. It's the same victimhood mentality
Thats funny, i could say the same thing about NATIONALISM. The problem is, i think, that the (((media))) is linking "nationalism" with "white ntionalism" and PUSHING the idea that Republican = Nazi, which is 100 percent bullshit. Liberal Jewish Media? have fucking NORMALIZED it for black people to run around making fun of white people, how in the fuck is that supposeed to solve the race problem? morons.

Attached: 1548324748510.png (1158x1621, 361K)

Attached: Kalergi.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

youtu.be/0Je7JdFtF6k

youtu.be/7rEAXSmzaHI

youtu.be/djycAKu0RHk

Attached: wall (3).jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Attached: Nigros.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Because however you look at it, they are by definition our enemy.

I have i jewish classmate.
He is a cunt.
Everyone bullies him.

Attached: Kalergi2.jpg (894x1024, 217K)

Attached: Abe Foxman.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

imagine tiny drainfly crawling on your wall, buzzing in front of your eyes, while you try to mind your own business late at night on your computer. the tiny drainfly buzzes and buzzes all around, making itself known in the glare of your monitors light. then it lands on your eyelid and stares you dead in the eye and asks "why do you hate me?"

Attached: They.png (600x600, 579K)

Attached: Rachel Corrie.jpg (1024x699, 337K)

if this doesn't make you hate jews you have no compassion

Attached: STOP BITING OUR CHILDREN KIKE DOGS - Copy.png (1386x1386, 2.75M)

Just ask yourself why every time Jews are pushing some new "hate law" they always demand that they themselves be exempt from prosecution in these laws. Being a Jew is all about promoting white genocide and Jews know this better than anyone.

I don't hate them in essence, I simply hate their parasitic ways.
Put them all in Israel-- which is basically what Hitler was trying to do-- and keep them and their usury out of all other nations, and they can Jew it up all the livelong day

Attached: FB_IMG_1553399696264.jpg (430x604, 32K)

And you jerk off to webm related
You love killing goyim don't you?

Attached: 1553415158521s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: goy headshot.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Attached: 1553278013309.png (881x703, 149K)

Nice job equating Americans with their ZOG government and military industrial complex.
Jews as a group are incapable of doing what you ask. Their behavior is a group evolutionary strategy written into their DNA, and reinforced by every aspect of their culture.
To even attempt to do what you suggest would make any individual Jew a pariah to his people-- assuming said individual was capable of overcoming his genetic tribal interests in the first place