"LARP"

Is this a word that uninspired and unmotivated losers use to try and bring down those with more energy and positivity who can creatively use fantasy ideals and mythology to improve themselves in the real world?

Attached: based_larper.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mu5jBi26Fx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will faithlets ever realise the power of imagination and mythology?

I doubt it. But the results speak for themselves. Without any ideals to live up to that are interesting and spark the collective imagination, you have very little, and not much of a common culture or identity. When that common culture and identity glorifies heros and impressive deeds and that kind of behaviour is socially rewarded (rather than mocked from the sidelines by passive cynical shells of men) then your culture is headed down a very successful path.

Why is he shilling for his merch?
Even a video today was literal advertising
He shilled a "WE WUZ KANGS" game a few months back.
Just another buy my book self help guru desu. No different from JBP.

the acronym LARP is not our word

i think golden one is based as a natural lifter and figure on the right for young men in sweden to aspire to. the larp i'd say mainly refers to his pagan beliefs

>OP hurr-durr hurr-durr

Larping.

I can agree to this.

I respect him but his Paganism seems more knee jerk to me. He talks about his personal spirituality almost like an Atheist and outright says he believes in his gods "metaphorically".

It definitely stems from him thinking modern Christianity is on terms with classical Christianity and its philosophy which helped shape civilized Europe for the past 1000 years. I think that definitely most people today misunderstand Christianity and what it was and what it could be again, so I don't blame him.

Attached: vatican-st-peters-basilica-central-nave.jpg (1280x853, 408K)

LARP

>natural lifter
Doubt

TGO is based

It wasn't always "fantasy".
It used to be our daily reality.
The lives of every white person just 40+ years ago.
...Remember what they took from you.

he's pretty small compared to juiced bodybuilders. Look at the pic on his patreon, could absolutely be natty

>Is this a word that uninspired and unmotivated losers

yes

He looks pretty natty.

Well if he is natty then thats pretty impressive

he's definitely natty. he is years into his powerlifting and still well within natural advanced strength levels and between then and now, his progress has been slow and basically in realistic natural increments.

Golden one isnt a larper. At least concerning his fitness and video production.
Larp is just another way of saying someone who pretends to be someone they are not.
Like all those iranian and poojeets claiming to be white on here.

>hiding his ugly face that looks like it was hit by a shovel

I’m creating a new ideology and have a small fashy group it’s helping me. I’m not exactly a fan of lefties or white-ethnos or commies. I just think that combining neighboring ethnicities under one banner for something new is way better under my imperialism is much smarter than ethnic division. Plus no fags or Jews.

>small
hes much bigger than the pics show. Watch his videos hes a big guy

he used to roid but as he actually looks pretty natty now, he has lifted for years and his bf% isnt actually that low, which would be suspect

I think you will find that it is the "Chads" and "alpha males" who spend their time putting down and insulting other men around them so they never rise to compete.

He's just dedicated.

youtu.be/Mu5jBi26Fx0

you armchair fags dont know wtf roiding means he just knows how to bodybuild properly.

I think i just fell for the Jow Forums everyone is a fraud meme

On the contrary it is often Chads who are the best trainers for unenlightened young men. Who else to bring up a new Chad than a Chad? This has been the case in my life

ya he's yoked

He shows no signs of juicing. Anyone who says he does is an imbecile.

This man is LOYAL
not oyl

Can you please shut the fuck up with your babbling? What did you even end up saying? A bunch of gibberish. Then you supposed try to "back up" your non-sense with a million dollar church image. What a phony ass person you are. BTW, the Catholic Church IS Roman paganism. Duh?

Many people his size are definitely on gear, but this is what to look for in people who DO roid

>consistently bad form
As a natural lifter, if you can ever hope to get high level strength, you NEED optimal form otherwise you'll plateau again and again. Form exists to optimally train your muscles which becomes a higher priority when you aren't on stuff that makes you recover fast and hard from almost any exercise.

Many bodybuilders will help rep squats and bench a lot but still be big for this reason.

>no real programming
TGO follows very consistent workouts that are well known for advanced lifters for things like smolov which he discusses in his lifting videos. He has a very organized approach in his programming utilizing methods that work.

>massive gains in short amounts of time

once you hit around 3 plate bench (315lbs), 4 plate squat (405lbs), and 5 plate deadlift (495lbs), your incremental progress starts to slow down a lot if it hasn't already been. I'm talking like +5lbs a month to your lifts. From his strength updates for the past few years, he hasn't made any sudden rapid increases in his lifts out of nowhere and is slowly but surely getting stronger.

A sudden strength or size increase is in line with gear use because you "cycle" steroids, meaning you use them for a set time and then you're off them for a set time.

>cannonball delts
the deltoids are your shoulder muscles. When people use steroids, their deltoids explode in size like no other and look very round and full. pic related.

>very low bodyfat
A natural can only be so low in BF% before he starts seriously losing mass and strength. Typically a natural lifter will be at a healthy normal bodyfat. A guy on a cycle will be able to retain his mass and reach single digit percentages and still look very fully figured.

With all that said, TGO has said he will someday use steroids when he is significantly older as he isn't morally opposed to them.

Attached: 87ba454775fd5eeacc4405036081ec5c.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

*half rep squats and bench

He definitely could be natural, the only thing that makes me doubt it is his huge quads.

you get huge quads from doing huge squats which he does.

>I’m creating a new ideology
LARP

lmao, total ignorance on display...

(((atheist and christians))) always accuse white pagans of larping as white people.

pagans are happier because they understand their place in nature and acknowledge the divinity of it.

we must reawaken the old gods before we can kindle the spirits of the people.

come home white man, the gardens of our spirit has been in drought for too long.

Attached: comehomee.jpg (480x528, 30K)

Attached: larping.jpg (909x724, 280K)

if you're all talk no action you're a larper

Jokes on you.
That family is Christian.

Europe during its golden peak of exploration, conquest, philosophy, civics, art, and empires was Christian. To understand and continue European tradition, the future has to be Christian as well because literally for the past 1,500 years, that was the dominant religion.

One of the problems with being anti-Christian as a Pagan is that you are pushing values no different than that pushed by modern art. You are destroying heritage, tradition, and the themes and virtues passed down and evolved through the ages to be built up from. You're skipping, like I said, 1,500 years of philosophy all the way back to when we first started out with little to our names aside from being subjugated by Romans for being backwards.

0 doubt in my mind that the artist was Christian and the meaning behind the picture was coupled with Christian values.

"Larp" is used for people like Matt Heimbach or the "American FB- Nazi Party" who go around with bracelets larping as a 1933's Natsoc, not for the Golden One, who is jesting and light hearted about what he does and has great optics.

Very interesting and informative thanks dude. Only been strength training for like a month myself

The only possible sign that he's juicing is his vascularity, and even that isn't noticeable unless he's cutting and dehydrating himself for a photoshoot to show off.

does this guy have a job?

Have you seen his brother, father and grandfather? They're all huge.