bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47677792
>Grenfell council spends more than £90k on bosses' bonuses
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47540281
>Islamic State group defeated as final territory lost, US-backed forces say
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47678157

Attached: Tg5bGJz.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/03/peter-hitchens-i-fear-a-british-trump-wholl-crush-our-civilisation.html
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtube.com/watch?v=OwMH6uwpSTI
youtube.com/watch?v=oCWhBwMGuQc
holliegreigjustice.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/hollie-greig-justice-coleman-on-mandelson-and-that-hamster/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3MxFubVXG8
youtube.com/watch?v=NGXDQsfFuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=-gWtaMAQVSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

based

poor, pathetic britbongs.
seems their brains are catching up to their teeth.

Attached: 1508292328257.jpg (702x960, 51K)

peepuls vowt unnit

enjoy theresa's vision for eu vassalage and globalist trade deals

Attached: image.png (856x575, 108K)

wake up lads

Let us all pray for a truck of peace.

Attached: more poles.jpg (630x391, 138K)

I can't help but notice how amazingly white London is these days. You White Genocide merchants should get out more.

Attached: loicence fees.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

thanks lad I nearly slept in

hows Brexit going any news?

Attached: IMG-20190205-WA0000.jpg (446x826, 44K)

Literally every lefty student and their liberal boomer parents turned up to that from every part of the country.

Ironically they are the ones who have allowed the jews to subvert the west enabling the coons and muslims to ultimately exterminate them

Attached: Lord+Peter+Mandelson+Lord+Peter+Mandelson+j28_k_PtpVbl.jpg (417x594, 68K)

Wew lad thanks, I was almost late for work

>Free, open, fair national referendum conclusively says the people of the UK want the fuck out of the EU
>3 years or so later this demand STILL has not been carried out due to the shiftlessness of gutless globalist politicians
>now shills are openly trying to subvert popular sovereignty by demanding an undemocratic revote, and the MSM is aiding them in their endeavors
How the fuck do Bongs tolerate this? The US would be 1776 Part II: Electric Boogaloo if anything like this happened

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x550, 17K)

We don't tolerate it. They'll get severely punished at the ballot box for this.

The ballot box isn't enough. If a revote is allowed and Brexit is rescinded, revolution is the only option.

>The US would be 1776 Part II if this happened.

Lets be honest lad, musket Vs musket is a fair crack, but Billy Bob and his custom AR-15 with bump stock isn't going to fair well against an M1-Abrams is it my old chum mucker friend brother dude.

>The US would be 1776 Part II: Electric Boogaloo if anything like this happened

Really?

>1965 (((Hart -Celler Act)))

Hey there Swalwell, what's with the proxy?

Gove for PM lads, finally somebody you can trust to deliver

Huh?

I agree , but unfortunately your average brit is to lazy to do anything about it , the majority of us are to busy sitting on our asses watching TV or playing vidya games.

Bullshit

Why do you think actual firearms are so tightly controlled?

Fuck off
That creepy tory is a backsliding little rat

What are you talking about? We both disagreed with the same user

Democratic pol who basically threatened to nuke Americans who tried to assert their right to bear arms. In an actual answer to your question asymmetrical warfare is a thing and I think well-organized local militias would at least put up a respectable fight if it really came to that

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>PETER HITCHENS: 'I fear a British Trump who'll crush our civilisation'

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/03/peter-hitchens-i-fear-a-british-trump-wholl-crush-our-civilisation.html

like they would actually use nukes

>tries to defend his own constitutional rights
>gets nuked by government

I don't see what that has to do with Brexit, that was a piece of legislation duly passed by elected representatives. Even if the policy was bad it was passed in a democratic fashion unless I'm missing something

Two or three thousand patriots armed with AR -15s in the UK could literally start a revolution.
Its irrelevant if the state has more firepower at that point. What matters is the political impact, look how ISIS started out.

Has to do with the (((state))) doing what the fuck it wants - democratic or not. Did the white burgers vote to be a minority in their own land?

Never underestimate just how placid a population can be. Anger does not exist among the young here, the only people who really care are rabid constitutionalists or middle-aged to older demographics who could never mount an effective protest campaign.

Your flag waving about 1776 doesn't have much clout, though, as you've been demographically replaced (you are already a minority in births) and haven't done anything about it, despite having many more options open to you. Our situations are reasonably similar - someone else is forcing us out of our house at gunpoint. In your scenario, they have already moved in - but *you* have the guns and haven't used them. What is the point to bear arms if you don't use it?

"At least I had the choice not to use my weapon", the corpse said as it was dragged away by the crowd.

if only we could get them and the ammo

All I'm saying is the comparison isn't apt. There is no comparable instance of the popular will just being subject to a revote because the powers that be didn't like the outcome the first time.
>Did the white burgers vote to be a minority in their own land?
Yes, by electing those representatives.

so Liddington then, Hunt? Just stick with May?
Seems the best realistic option imo

>Shane O’Brien detained in Romania

Why is this man the UK’s most wanted man?

He stabbed & killed one man in a bar and fled, whilst definitely a crime - what constitutes this making him so wanted? There are stabbings and killings daily - makes me think the person he killed was some form of VIP

Where's the Best fish n chips found?
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Keep handing over my money so I can be replaced, the local woods can be chopped and turned into immigrant homes and English children can be massacred.

I'm just about ready to start a fire.

>implying billy bob can't hillbilly up his own boom machine to battle tanks with

Attached: 1553151273862.jpg (900x450, 130K)

>To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic, powerful and revolutionary action can occur
What did he mean by this?

Attached: .jpg (1200x758, 117K)

Few are the joys in life like telling anorexic trannies that they look a bit chubby.

Opening your doors to billions of potential non white immigrants while at the same time making it virtually impossible for western Europeans to immigrate to the US was far more subversive than the issue of the UK being part of the EU.

The US boomers have voted themselves into extinction.

Where there is a will there is a way

where there's a whip there's a way

Part of a non loicensed drug gang maybe?

what colour are danish eels?

Attached: 1553095723113.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OwMH6uwpSTI

Attached: 1550720309186.jpg (600x485, 25K)

>accepting theresa's deal and eu vassalage
versus
>stopping brexit and watching the fireworks

it's like you just strolled in from reddit

Ostrich from Dominican Republic

on a Scale of 1-10 how straight does that make me

Fuck me.
What do I tell the missus, lads?

I also went for Dominican Republic but I didn't know how to spell it so my animal was iguana

get your boyfriend to tell her for you

brown

youtube.com/watch?v=oCWhBwMGuQc

holliegreigjustice.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/hollie-greig-justice-coleman-on-mandelson-and-that-hamster/

Attached: hamster.png (618x124, 10K)

prolapsed asshole levels of gay

i cant wait to read your tears of disappointment after no deal brexit when you're getting assfucked by muslims instead of Polacks but now you wont even be able to afford treatment afterwards

Attached: 1551317922695.jpg (369x387, 24K)

Or worse we could get more of you lot. Every Czech guy I've met is a brown gym rat with a double digit iq.

worth a (You) that lad, made me chuckle on this dreary sunday

>Two or three thousand patriots armed with AR -15s in the UK could literally start a revolution.
Could they though? Assuming this totally and utterly unrealistic scenario came into fruition, and assuming they were all split into the well trained groups, the absolute best we could hope for is a a couple of months of fighting. The army are well and truly cucked (see youtube.com/watch?v=B3MxFubVXG8 ) and would have any traditional fighting force sorted out in not too much time. I doubt too that guerrilla warfare, that great slayer of giants, from the U.S and U.S.S.R in Afghanistan to the U.S in Vietnam could even be work, since it depends on the fighting force of any community being able to blend back into it, and we currently live in a country where people get reported and arrested for making offensive jokes. How quite do you think Mr. and Mrs. Smith next door who have been voting for their favourite coloured party for the last 2 decades are going to react when you and your mates start moving crates of ammunition in and out of your shed? Not very. They'll dial the designated helpline number and report you in a second.

hahahahah

have soup for breakfast

Attached: 643436643.jpg (747x686, 86K)

this, immigration hasn't dropped because the government wants it, brexit won't do shit for it since the government still wants EU immigration anyway

Attached: Net_migration_by_nationality.png (550x477, 32K)

I banged a grill was working in basement bar in Prague she was Belarus. I was punching way above my weight. I'd have married her but the paranoia she probably had 20 guys like me before. Just Prague whores fuck em

I have watched The Young Ones, Bottom, Only Fools and Horses, Love thy Neighbour and Allo Allo. What are some other good old British shows worth watching? No modern shit please. youtube.com/watch?v=NGXDQsfFuNM

Attached: 1553113666207.gif (528x297, 3.22M)

do you really prefer mudskinks to euros?

well if she was belarussian and in prague then she probably fucks for rent not to go back there so yeah

I'm agreeing with you dumbass, I'd rather have none of you but brexit isn't going to do that

Chicken noodle?

Attached: 1553028056837.jpg (203x250, 6K)

yea i was just trying to show the graph to that other guy, i know (You) are normal

Okay thanks lad, I'm sleepy as fuck so I misread it

Attached: 1553367536322.jpg (482x549, 24K)

Haven't seen this flag before.

minestrone out a can

Attached: 464776.jpg (660x439, 100K)

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."

John Stuart Mill

It's time make a stand against these nationless, genocidal, culture destroying, cannibalistic, child sacrificing demon worshippers. To arms.

Attached: IMG_7739.jpg (606x365, 61K)

Say goodbye to Brexit, lads! Only two weeks left until article 50 is revoked!

Attached: zatanna_wave.gif (629x589, 1.07M)

Steptoe and Son is kino

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x630, 111K)

Starving now

I really hope that girl is a girl because she's a 10

I say my prayers every night, do you?

They can’t get punished if the opposition is just as bad

Bill Bailey is Bulgarian who knew and Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=-gWtaMAQVSU

I was thinking about Knuckles the Echidna

My god he’s the definition of controlled opposition

>won't start fixing the first hole in my boat because the other one will still be letting in water

how many times will you morons make this argument?

British politicians could always pay attention to the requests and needs of the British people to prevent the need for one

Spot the non Boomer.

Non EU migration making up the difference of EU migration
Selling NHS to USA - replacing our beef and lamb with US hormone enhanced garbage and corn syrup.
Trade deals with India, Brazil and God knows who else demanding looser visa restrictions as a requirement.
STILL not having our lost fishing waters because they were already SOLD by greedy trawlers
STILL hearing rabble rousing by "Patriots" such as Mogg, Farage, Redwood, Lawson and Dyson who all mysteriously just so happened to financially profit massively whilst telling the rest of us proles to hold steady and remember we "got our country back (so they can sell it)
Keeping all EU laws except the ones that actually protect you

Maybe we should fix both by going after the actual issue? You're acting like the government wont be still seeking EU immigration after brexit anyway

EU membership IS one of the root causes you braindead mong. it legally obliges the UK to accept EU workers. on paper it's the most significant obstacle to preventing immigration because freedom of movement supersedes any British political party

once freedom of movement is ended, there will be a domestic political struggle to end immigration. But that struggle would've been utterly meaningless with freedom of movement still in place

I just wonder what the pros of Brexit are, or atleast why can't brexiteers see what you can see... guess Nigel just did a good job at making dummies feel afraid and nostalgic because that always works?

>there will be a domestic political struggle to end immigration
Big Big doubt on this one, both the cons and labour are pro-immigration and no matter how much any conservative says they want to lower it they never do, EU free movement immigration or non-eu immigration

Not to mention the fact that governments have been using the EU as a shield for the high immigration numbers for years now. There will no longer be any excuse to feed the public. They'll have absolute power over who gets visas and how many are issues per year.

We don't want to merge our country together with yours. That's pretty much all there is to it for me. If you want to do that, good luck to you.

imagine being so delusional that you believe UK will stop importing cheap workforce after leaving the EU

sorry bro but they will just import them from somewhere else, just look at France or Germany, atleast with euros you had a chance of not living in a terror state

the EU would be one less thing to fight against in this case, but nothing much will change with what's sat in westminster right now

Yeah because no Terror attacks have happened in the UK while they were in the EU... fucking retard.

i did not say that?
i just said its gonna get worse

actualy everything's going to stay exactly the same no matter what making this all massive waste of time and money.

Its called a civil war m8, you are either with Mr & Mrs Smith helping to dig the grave of the British people or you are with us.

Its already getting worse and inside of the EU no less, I have no doubt that in the next few years Paris won't be the last to have major people protests.