My biggest problem with "white nationalism," at least as it applies to the United States...

My biggest problem with "white nationalism," at least as it applies to the United States, is the idea that blacks are inherently inferior and do not belong. I happen to believe that IQ and crime rate are more linked to education opportunities and family structure, moreso than race.

However, having said that, I believe that the United States was, and should be, an amalgamation of Europe, including Eastern Europe (and, yes, I understand the ramifications of the Cold War when it comes to immigration in the USA). But why are people who believe that the USA should be "white" (as in, dominantly European settlers/ancestors) so quick to instantly discount people of African ancestry who were part of the building of the nation?

Attached: gadsen flag.png (1200x800, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2434178&download=yes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IQ and crime rate are more linked to education opportunities and family structure, moreso than race.
Anywhere you find blacks in the world, they are in a similar socio-economic state. This indicates that there is a factor that transcends civic circumstances, and that factor is genetic.

I can't speak for anybody else here, but personally I'd make a deal to turn the south into a semi-soverign black ethnostate within the US, in exchange for the rest of the country being a semi-sovereign white ethnostate. New York City can remain the designated multi-culti shithole it has always been, in case there's anybody that wants that they have a place to go.

>African ancestry who were part of the building of the nation?
COTTON NIGGA

because lincoln wanted them in liberia not here
and lincoln is the reason they are free

whats truly remarkable is taking away a white males education makes their penis bigger and makes them better basketball players

What should I do with this flag?

Attached: 0ABC70C7-0879-49DA-835E-3C05F1EA075F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Put it back where you found it.

this..imagine living in web world 5.0 while trying to categorize people by their physical attributes
>2019
also poorness breeds crime, you won't see black lawyers shoot up the block anytime soon.
To base your beliefs on race is a simple excuse for your inability to cope with a modern, unjust, capitalistic world and your own misfits.

Attached: 1544506923273.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Crime breeds poorness. That's why you won't see black lawyers shoot up the block anytime soon.

See
I remember when I thought just like you did.

I agree with your implications. Specifically Sub-Saharan Africans, left on their own, absolutely struggle to match Europeans, and even North Africans (who, according to geneticists, are comparable to Southeast Europeans) in terms of building a society. However, I don't believe this makes them sub-human and believe they can adapt if given the proper resources. Thomas Sowell talked about this, and although I'm taking liberty in terms of his actual phrasing, he noted that once blacks "break through," as in, once they actually get a college educated mother and father, they are comparable to whites. Again, I'm not making a plea to import more Africans. Rather, I'm saying that I don't see the problem of working with the ones that are here.

From an extremist perspective, it's not the black birth rate that is rising exponentially.

As a blue collar worker myself, I literally see nothing wrong with this. I mean this unironically, too. Farm work is quintessentially America.

I actually think I agree with you, but I don't necessarily agree with the idea that, specifically Sub-Saharan Africans, are not capable of integration. Again, Sowell has talked about this, and again I'm taking liberty in terms of quoting him, but the argument is that once given a traditional family (one mother, one father) and that family is college educated, they easily integrate and blend in with statistics.

In fact, my overall point can be taken a step further. Why, exactly, should the USA /take/ immigrants from parts of the world where a traditional family structure and education is foreign, when we're still attempting to integrate our first immigration attempt?

Walk along the border pointing and laughing at those outside it jumping up and down waving it like a little kid.

Usually because blacks regress towards a mean because the biological basis of their DNA and RNA accounts for more of their personality than environment

For example you can take 2 black's, Male and Female. Raise them in a white environment with all the opportunities they can ever want, breed them together and suddenly in 2-3 generations they'll go back to the standard that they started with if not lower

In fact you'll need something like 1000+ generations to shift them into a specific where they could never regress

"A mediocre man's great son, a great man's mediocre son"

The same can be said about any race though, there are certain qualities that are almost impossible to get rid off short of gene replacement

It's the harsh reality of humans, once you're set down a certain path you're stuck with it and no amount of individual actions will ever save your race or blood line

Attached: repAverage_counts.png (480x480, 27K)

says the guy who's whole family's wealth is based upon snatching people from trees to pick cotton for free..there are literally no black dynasties in the US for a reason.
You could have your ethnostate if your family wasn't to lazy do work themselves, autistic boomerfaggot.

>can't cope with a complex world
>boils it down to genetics
Pathetic seriously, I suggest moving to the woods and wipe with your bare hands, because that's what most of 'our' people did during history.
Also I suggest understanding that no historical period can ever be compared to the internet age we are living in right now you low IQ turdboomer.

>dats 1000 gens needed!
tx tyrone, valid theory

I think joos have deep agenda to hate on blacks. your obviously the same joo hiding behind the russian flag.

IQ has exactly zero to do with education. Your best bet would be blaming it on poor nutrition. However, I have 154 IQ and have eaten mostly only junk food my entire life and my ancestors are from high IQ german stock. Really makes you think.

Slavery kept the south poor. Slaves are much more expensive to feed, house, clothe, etc. than day laborers. It's why the south has always been an impoverished shit hole. And my family in no way benefited from Slavery. They immigrated from Norway to North Dakota and built their own house out of sod and worked the land like everyone else did. You know nothing.

white nationalism has nothing to do with blacks. Op your post is as dumb as you are.

I'm not buying this. Again, I'm also specifically putting forward the argument that America, as a country, needs to work with what we have, before taking in unknown factors. Once Sub-Saharan Africans have a mother and father that are both college educated, they blend in statistically. The challenge is to get to the traditional family structure (present mother and father) and then take it a step beyond and have them both educated. Which begs my overall question. Why do white nationalists exile a small portion of the country that are not actively expanding to a point that could be considered "white genocide?" The answer, to me, seems to be to try and maintain previous population proportions, until we can prove that everyone can integrate.

Also, since you're Russian, it's worth pointing out that the USA's population was relatively stable until the commies blocked emigration from Eastern Europe and Russia. Commies are literally the reason US population trends changed. We should have had countless Slavs, not Indians, Asians and Latinos. The trend of Europeans to the USA didn't change until the USSR's migration policies during the Cold War. Fuck you, if you're a commie. If you're a White Russian, I'm sorry the west and the USA didn't ally harder with you during your civil war.

Paint it white and draw a star of david then itll be all good

>I happen to believe that IQ and crime rate are more linked to education opportunities and family structure, moreso than race.
well you happen to be wrong

>I'm not buying this
You don't have to, that's your own personal opinon. But i'm telling you that you're literally wrong in your opinon

There are several examples that prove my point
>According to the Fed study, about 60 percent of black children whose parents had income that fell into the top 50 percent of the distribution saw their own income fall into the bottom half during adulthood. This type of downward slide was common for only 36 percent of white children.

Regression towards the mean is a frequently occurring phenomenon and it's been studied numerous types

Attached: zzzz.png (530x731, 95K)

And as for your second point, most of the commies got their funding from Jacob Schiff of Wells Fargo so you should probably fuck yourself

Attached: shiff.png (1400x562, 198K)

Then why is it that Sub-Saharan Africans raised by a college-educated mother and father integrate seamlessly? Don't you think this is more of a statement of our ability as a society to ensure that everyone integrates? Going a step further, don't you think this also speaks volumes towards the reality of multiculturalism? Why would the USA open up to everyone when we're still attempting to integrate our first bloc of immigrants?

Income does not translate to a well-off household, despite financial success. It's entirely possible for a black man to marry a "trophy wife," so to speak. I am specifically talking about parents who are present and college educated. When both parents are college educated and present in blacks, as Sowell has noted, there is no regression to the mean. In fact, he specifically points out that products of said environment, despite being American nationals, actually excel foreign counterparts and become contributing members of society. And this goes to my greater point, that, before we open our doors to the world, we need to educate everyone that is here.

Without getting into Cold War politics, you should probably go fuck yourself, too, because at one point, America and Russia were great allies and hated the UK, which is why you sold us Alaska for pennies. And not only that, but despite some kikes, the US supported White Russia. So, fuck off, will you? Do you understand how much better the USA would have been if it were literally just a mirror image of Europe, with one shared language, slavs included? But, no the commies and nazis had to fuck that up.

Again, you're disregarding the stats in front of you and making your own conclusions based on what makes you feel good

You're literally wrong in all sense of the word

High IQ Black parents L I T E R A L L Y do not pass on the full measure of their genetic advantage to their children, even though they gave them a good upbringing and good schools, often better than their own.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2434178&download=yes

Attached: hue hue hue.png (695x706, 103K)

And no I don't understand shit

The united states was built on literal thievery, sustained itself through literal thievery of their own southern peoples, and than kept itself from collapsing by prolonging ww1 for economic short term gain

You want to blame Commies or Nazi's?
Start by blaming what caused them in the first place

Without reading the link (yes, I know it's a dumb thing to do) I have to wonder if it is considering blacks with TWO parents who are college educated. Again. this is a cornerstone of my argument. TWO parents, specifically a mother and father (and the fact that I have to define this is fucking stupid, by the way).

>And no I don't understand shit
Hah. You wanna drink some vodka, friend? Your English here is either bad or you're drunk. I am, personally, drunk off vodka, so I promise it is not an insult.

>The united states was built on literal thievery,
In the sense that we invaded the original colonies, yes. But.. no.

>sustained itself through literal thievery of their own southern peoples
No. Regardless of whether or not you're a red (literally, kill yourself) or a white, the South was, if anything, exploited by the British, which is why Russia allied with the revolutionaries then the north.

>You want to blame Commies or Nazi's?
Yes, absolutely. It's a historical fact that WWII changed the immigration trends of the USA. Moreover, it's a fact that, in the 60s, the USA was about 90% European, and that number happened to coincide with future Immigration and Naturalization Acts which dropped that percentage significantly. Before the USSR barred emigration, the USA was more than 90% European.

Again, America sided with the Whites.