TRUMP IS LOSING HIS MIND MORE AND MORE!

When did you realize Trump is going mental and magapedes can't tell?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_of_Donald_Trump#Allegations_of_early_stage_dementia

youtube.com/watch?v=IMIrU1MIMME

Attached: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (1153x627, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urB5Vsl176M
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/russia-gives-us-red-line-venezuela
youtube.com/watch?v=g5HHZI_pe3w&t=8s&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=g5HHZI_pe3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry about the
COPE
O
P
E

have you considered suicide?

I think bullshit articles that offer armchair diagnoses would drop dramatically if we adopted hardline economic sanctions against israel. what do (((you))) think, mr. memeflag?

>Allegations

The only ones coping are MAGAPEDES who can't tell Trump has become like Reagan, a man who is going increasingly mental as time goes on KUSHER probably knows this and is planning the final takeover.

I think you should watch the video's claiming this and see for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=urB5Vsl176M

Forget the interviewer, this man is a doctor and he says it. His opinion is more valid than mine or yours.

You're supposed to call us MIGAPEDES* if you want to earn your 2 shekels.

You're under the delusion that I am a shill (wrong)

You’re only prolonging and exacerbating your suffering. You poor thing. It’s not going to get any better for you, sweetie.

Attached: 1CBBDDCA-B86A-40B3-A823-634EE07F5D08.gif (300x498, 2.66M)

>Babble
The truth must be heard.

Don’t pay any more attention to that voice in your head.

wtf i hate trump now and will not vote/vote 3rd party

Attached: jew_vote_donors.jpg (1661x1350, 592K)

mfw trump gets all the jewbucks in 2020 because democrats chose muzzies over kikes in the game of identity politics

Attached: 7467CF58-E2CA-4D29-99CC-451EE86AC68B.png (340x411, 142K)

Here we go,

Looks like the shills are back to the dementia narrative. Seriously, how fucking pathetic can you even fucking get at this point. Sad.

Democrats choose globalist kikes.

Trump is being exactly who he as always been. We're just becoming sane and taking off our rose colored glasses.

They’re skipping AIPAC this year to protest something or other. Trump is calling them anti-jewish.

Attached: 105D3D40-6DA0-4D07-A1B8-AD3413F37099.jpg (640x1007, 345K)

ahahhaa you faggots are so worthless

Jesus christ user did you have to blow the dust off this thread template?
I haven't seen someone shitpost about trumps health (mental or physical) since the fucking election.

>muh magapedes
lol fag

Attached: 1548718700750.png (1000x500, 192K)

to much mc alzheimer's, not enough winning
he will soon drop the entire plot and declare israel the 51st state

then he will declare marrying his daughter and go full jid

Pakman is such a little bitch. Every time I watch a video of his he comes up with some retarded blatantly wrong logic.

THE GOD EMPEROR WILL PREVAIL YOU HEATHEN SCUM

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Pic related.

What's he wrong about here? And what about the doctor in the other video?

Attached: murica.jpg (434x600, 48K)

That's seriously a Wikipedia page? My God

I'm not going to watch another video of him whining. Fuck that.

joking aside, the guy from op's post is correct though: the guy is suffering from dementia. no normal person drinks like that.

You can ignore pakman and listen to the other guy.
I don't even know who Pakman is tbqh.

If you saw the CPAC speech that was the turning point where I started to think he was getting actually worse

this would also explain why he has gone full neocon and filled his entire cabinet with swamp monsters waging war across the world.
punishment will follow. the other side is already pissed to the point to threaten to nuke camp david etc

DRUMPH IS ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

The Day of the Cope is strong in here.

Attached: Salt.jpg (740x493, 416K)

he was too old and got senile half through. tragic. if that would have not been the case, i doubt his handlers would have gotten the best of him (kushner and that whore daughter of his)

Surely Glumphft is finished now.

Attached: Hitler and Trump both drank water.jpg (845x681, 38K)

you ar the salty biatch. i only state the facts. you're fucked, royally. kek.

How come you semen-shitting faggot shills went deathly silent last night on this board?
I heard your offices had staff cry-in parties with plenty of cake & sodomy as your dreams of a Mueller-spurred impeachment went down the toilet.
Did you faggots angrily suck each others dicks with tears of rage streaming down your faces?
Did some of you plow your rectums so aggressively with your rainbow-colored butt-plugs that your colons started bleeding profusely?
Is that why over half of you faggots STILL haven't been heard from around here----since yesterday afternoon? Because your less colonically fortunate cohorts are still in hospital on sick-leave for their recovering rectums?
What will you do when the shill money dries up and your employers are being executed for fomenting Treason?
PIC is (YOU)

Attached: Assride.jpg (460x428, 39K)

>i only state my wishes
Did you know publicly diagnosing someone you've never even examined is sufficient grounds to lose your medical license?
True story.

related: putin warns u.s.: red lines crossed again
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/russia-gives-us-red-line-venezuela

Kushner / Trump about to start potentially ww3, best case scenario a South American version of Syria at this point sadly.

jemen, venezuela, country x. take a pick, u.s. ziocons meddle worldwide. next invasion will simply become a step too far and then boom, glassed ny and washington. this is what comes next

>when your shill thread only attracts other shills

nigger has the word 'dork' in his name. i would take his opinions with a grain of salt.

I see dementia patients play golf with Kid Rock all the time, simply amazing feats of mental strength.

Lefties start to see that we mean business and fema camps for them are a very real thing

>fema camps for them are a very real thing
Yes I'm sure Sessions is about to lock everyone up tomorrow. Build the fence!

Trump and co will be on their plane to Cheyenne mountain when it happens.

Alternatively, he's just old? Declining motor function comes with age, it doesn't have to be dementia.

bump

Oh mueller didn’t work out so we’re back to this shit again.

When I watched an episode of the apprentice. Dude is a fucking moron.

He's getting worse as time goes on. Look at the state of him in the CPAC speech
youtube.com/watch?v=g5HHZI_pe3w&t=8s&app=desktop

>magapedes think this man is a good leader

They've taken so many shekels from the jews over the years now they need to distance themselves. Trumps doing what he does trolling their minds gone.

I can never unsee this....

complete demented moron, slurred speech, gross monkey hands waving around
should not lead anything anywhere
this guy will start ww3

Kushner being heavily in control may be a good thing in that sense, who knows.

Yeah, no shit. There's so few shills out today ever since yesterday's shill-staff-cry-in party, over their dreams of a Mueller-spurred impeachment going down the toilet-----------that these faggots are containing themselves to their own threads.
Perhaps more of them will be released from the hospitals (when their rectums stop bleeding from their angry crying sodomy parties) by Monday and they might actually have new Marching orders that their Masters concoct for them.
Something a little more new than this recycled garbage they' e been spewing 24/7.

>TRUMP IS LOSING HIS MIND MORE AND MORE!
Take a look at this.
WARNING!
You will get disgusted at Trump's performance.

The most bizarre moments from Donald Trump’s CPAC speech.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=g5HHZI_pe3w

Attached: Best buddies.jpg (713x1024, 351K)

Yawn....this pic again? You faggots suck so bad at this game. In both Elite and Media Entertainment circles it is customary for people to take photos with anyone of importance.
I work around the industry and I myself have had to politely pose with dirt bags I would rather clobber in the head with a 2 x 4 if I could legally get away with it.
You couldn't even fool the newest lurker with these stupid fucking pics that can be found in abundance on anyone who's ever been in front of a camera for more than 20 fucking minutes.
Gee.... why not show him in the photo-op with the Cuntons, and claim he's 'Deep-State' like a bunch of retards before you?

How did he get dementia?

>underage modeling agency
trumps a pedo too you dipshit

Too bad your comprehension skills are so bad that you shouldn't even be posting here.
Lurk moar faggot.

Attached: Gtfo.png (200x299, 75K)

>everyone is a shill but me!
and yes you stupid fuck, trump is a clintonista deep state stooge

Its funny no one said shit about it when he was on the apprentice.

So now that your colleague has disappeared after being pointed out to be the shill that he is, can YOU prove you aren't a shill by dropping some hard-core Red-Pills?

You spelt Kushner wrong, if you weren't that upset you'd notice. Talk a walk or something to calm you down and some tea. Just because your narrative of him being a Russian asset will not ever be true doesn't mean you can't have a long fulfilled life if you give into Trump and his values he is spreading across the world

He's a jewish puppet, these little stunts are scripted to distract the general public

You using "magapedes" instead of migapedes tells me you're a shill

I don’t mind Trump, but it’s obvious he has dementia. People with shitty diets tend to become mentally fucked as they get older. If you look at interviews he was given twenty years ago. He sounded normal for the most part. He was far less bitchy and more outspoken on issues. If that variant of him was still around, he probably wouldn’t tweet as much.

Attached: 1C48FAC6-FE0C-4B64-B886-1CD51E526E8C.gif (209x193, 128K)

Trump going Ronald Reagan with his demenria.

What would your faggot Government do if they caught you dropping RED-PILLS here?

Attached: SwedeAnthem.jpg (460x577, 52K)