India: a poo divided

Help me Jow Forums i want to do a reverse poo. That is i want to pick up this poo over the internet like a typical pajeet lusting after a blonde roastie.
Pic related is a qt pie that i want to do bobs a vegene with. I found her on faceberg and want to burp in her asshole.
So to the poos- do pooettes crave the bwc as much as the asians? Do european men swim in pussy when visiting india? Yeah this is a political thread about how whites are treated in india and by indians.

Attached: 53FA9314-D94D-4802-BA77-7F753ED6AD17.png (750x1334, 3.32M)

ew Indian women smell

Nah. Americans are stupid.

Yes I'm a white man and I've been visiting India recently and I lost count to how many pajeetas I fucked it's funny almost all of them don't like if you put it in their ass but if you say you really love them and want to bring them to the US with you most of them let you do it

Nice try gopi.
The milk truck will be arriving shortly

GUYS, does the poo standing just to the right of the race traitor look like will smith!?

bunch of poos near where i live
the broads are always checking me out
probably also related to the fact im a 6'2 Chad adonis with a huge cock
but yea u should be good senpai

Lol ... Wtf is gopi

I’m an Afghan studying in Delhi. I think I can give a somewhat (neutral) opinion of what foreigners are treated like.

>crave bwc
If you look decent. Also, European men visiting India are mostly history buffs and Indiaboos, your typical sexpat avoids India because prostitution is technically illegal and it’s a conservative society.

Indian women expect marriage if you’ve had sex with them. And it’s going to be a tough one to convince the parents if you’re white (or any other race not Indian). If you’re willing to give up Christendom for Indian pussy, +.

With that said, usually whites are treated better than blacks. You aren’t going to be drowning in pussy though, there’s like videos of white guys trying to approach random Indian girls and most of them just walk away. It’s definitely not as good as South East Asia.

Also, Indian girls are uglier on average. Literally all pajeets were lusting after this Afghan girl in my class.

She's not with that guy in the pink. She with the guy with the grey vest on her left. That's the girl's dad the one taking the picture.
I'm about 80% sure he and his daughter have a little British expeditionary DNA in them. He does not look like your typical poo.
Poos confirm?

The people in this picture are Christian

Then go ahead? Indian Christians are far more progressive about their daughters marrying European men than Indian Hindus or Muslims.

I'm talking about doing this poo-style. Read the same thread. Cyber wooing.

Indian Chriscuks are more religious than their western counterparts, so at least try to appear religious.

Go ahead, you're literally a god if you're white.
You can smash as much pussy as you want.

MORE QUESTIONS
>how much hair can I expect?
>will she have a moustache?
>do poos smell bad?
>do they smell different?
>will she be after a green card?
>are poo women sluts?
>can I put it in her ass?
>will poojeets get butthurt?
>do I have to fight her dad?
What are my odds with her mother as well?
Thanks in advance

>do I have to fight her dad?
And her brothers & cousins ?

If you are white women will drown you in their pussy juice in India. It'll be summer but you'll feel like it's the rainy season. Whites are treated like GODS there.

I want to go to India as a sex tourist
Spread my white DNA in India.

>hair
Lots
>Moustache
Meme
>smell bad
Like the smell of curry?
>smell different
Yes
>are they sluts
Well. If they aren’t getting arranged married they’re basically a white girl in a pajeeta body. Expect everything you do with a white girl.
>in ass?
Sure
>get butthurt
By anal? Probably?
By racist Jow Forums things? Probably.
>do I have to fight her Dad?
If they’re traditional Parents, boy, you better wear that kurta with a mark on your forehead like a devout Hindu. Just kidding, agree to a Hindu ceremony. Generally though they are going to be a bit displeased and might take some time to come back to you after realising their Daughter went out of hand (and race). But eventually most will agree.
>odds with mother
Same

These guys are setting you up for a honor killing.

Honor killings are for the sluts who get raped by sexually frustrated dune coons. It'll be an honor slaying the poontang

Get a low caste girl. It’s hard for them to marry because no one wants them.

Upper caste middle class girls are harder because societal protection.

Virgin sluts*

Well, she’s going to get socially ostracised, and if you already fugged her, then she’ll report you for rape.

(An American tourist was booked for the same reason, pajeeta had sex, wanted to marry him, he refused, she reported rape)

In India, having sex with a girl but not agreeing to marry her is considered rape.

Yes it’s fucked

Meh starting to sound like you just don't want me to fuck Indian girls. Not cool.

He’s just parroting advice for foreign tourists. Obviously doesn’t happen to everybody.

Just have sex, keep it on the low and make sure the woman is cool.

Besides, I thought Indians were taking over the US? I mean it’s probably easier slaying pussy in SF than it is in Delhi.

>I’m an Afghan studying in Delhi.
A rug reading a book in a sandwich shop

Kek.

Mostly agree with what Abdul said.

You need to know whom to hit on and where to try. If you try to hit on a traditional/rural girl, you'll get smacked by her and her family. If you go for a upper middle class/rich Delhi girl, it's fair game. They don't expect you to marry them. Some won't want to talk again either.

Not if the girl is educated

Nice larp, is this how you cope while Tyrone and Muhammad fuck your wife ?

Also use Tinder. Tinder is where the Indian hoes at. Being white you’re definitely going to stand out as exotic.

If you’re well-groomed getting laid is confirmed. Even black guys get laid.

Personally seen this. Friend made a Tinder profile of Felix Kjellberg and got 20 matches in a day. Most didn't know who PewDiePie is.

>even black guys get laid
My disgust confirmed. I'm calling this whole operation off

They aren’t Tyrone or North American Pavement Ape. Blacks in India are a decent community of mostly foreign exchange students.

How do you find low caste girls in India?

I think indians are one of the most disgusting race of people on earth. And imagine the smell.

Fuck off

I think he just wants to fuck, not actually meet her family.

This thread smells like curry and BO

Most people ITT are full of shit.
Indian city sluts are just like any other western country. It's easy to get one to put out for one night stands and stuff.