No one ever really dies

Let me tell you a secret user. The life you're living you've already lived the exact same way down to every atom an infinite amount of times and will continue to do so for all eternity. There is no heaven or hell or afterlife, only the life you know. The second you die, you are reborn as the newborn you once were, with every single detail remaining exactly the same, with zero memory at all of your repeating life. THIS IS MATHEMATICALLY PROVABLE.

Attached: 1549803876724.jpg (682x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFILtb2E5ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, I cant even read your post because Im trying to fathom how those body proportions can even exist

>mathematically provable
Show proofs plz

> Im trying to fathom how those body proportions can even exist

goddamit user. look away before you burn your eyes out

>mathematically provable

Attached: 8FF9C8BC-14F6-461A-8E2C-ADDB5CD95178.jpg (645x729, 57K)

certain hormones from having children make this happen, its rare but awesome

i do nothing everyday except lurk on 4chins, help my family and despair in self loathing
are you saying i'm doomed to repeat this cycle of just existing then death?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFILtb2E5ss

Attached: media_2a6_2a6f41e2-8ca9-4a3f-8c72-4c411a4863ff_phprsygFw.png (750x554, 238K)

yes

So how does the population increase over time? Are new people created into this reincarnation pool?

Hnnng brehs is smash that grand brapper so fucking hard bruhs

it increases only from your perspective. from infinite perspective it merely starts where began and resets when you do

Fucken A cunt

I actually wouldnt mind this.

Thank you for providing the proof, but it's premise is flawed; you assume that this universe is a invertable system. Not so! Our universe is expanding and will expand eternally, and so can never return to a state identical to one before it due to each moment containing a bigger universe than the last.

Attached: c0f0e412d7ecbdf33ec273adfaa1de93.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

Bells theorem dumbfuck. Free will is what's proven. Bells theorem.

Well the thought is that it expands so far then retracts or it expands out to another focal point causing another big bang & repeats.
|●》》○《《●| |●《《○》》●|
I remember thinking about this shit when I was 5/6 years old and thought I was fucking crazy for coming up with these thoughts. Was relieved to find out years down the road i wasnt the only one thinking about it.

This is a false claim. Scientist do not know if the universe will continue to expand and an astronomy professor once told me it all might stop and begin contracting. He hinted to something like OP's point, that a shrinking universe would collide and create a big bang, restarting a new expansion.

My sisters friend's kid who's like 4-5 says shit that there's no way he would ever know. He talks about his friends in England from a past life even tho we live in America . I forgot exactly what he would say, but it's fuckinf insane.

What happens when a kid dies before their parent? How are they going to be born to parents that arent there yet?

>awesome
kys

We can only go forward, never back

someone is fucking that kid

Why do Thicc old women turn me on so much?

Attached: 1531140698882-0.jpg (1300x863, 453K)

because you're a loser and that's the best you'll ever aspire to

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's called appreciation for fine aged wine user
Ahem clink

Attached: 1549142317668.png (720x603, 407K)

Eternal return.

Same bro. There's this sixty year old woman that comes into my work with this big round plump perfect ass and I want to fug her so bad but it would be weird to flirt with a sixty year old and she's prob be loose too.

Based.
Old women are qt and usually redpilled
Also can't knock them up

Attached: F507DE5ABDF74D4885967686C2005E38.jpg (2015x3000, 1.05M)

Shoop

Attached: 1259BD97-D250-4B3B-95D5-2528C1AA00C1.png (800x960, 1.5M)

Breh I don't know but I am one step away from dumping my gf and posting for a mummy on fetlife.

Weapons of mASS destruction

Attached: 1551924624700.png (720x1280, 878K)

Attached: 2evg945.jpg (683x1024, 135K)

>you'll get to find the internet when it was still good again

Attached: 50bd83cb1cd576705653e3b0d118c7a1.jpg (800x708, 134K)

Do it
Brapmums with huge milkers are my primal weakness

Attached: VsDiN6w.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

so if i kill myself now i will create an infinite loop of me never having to get a job

Welcome to the desert of the Real

not "create". Free will and destiny control is an illusion user. If you kill yourself right now, it means that is always how you died ad infinitum.

Same here. Thicc old women are hot hot hot.

dear god why would u want to let any one see you naked when you look that fucked up.

Moooo
Basee

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-06-12h39m55s625.png (720x576, 310K)

This, if something happens in physics, it is always happening somewhere in space time.

Thats an old shoop

Brap

Attached: ec22858ea269fbe3d0a1ecdbb376c3b4-imagejpeg.jpg (960x1280, 202K)

he said when you die, you are instantly reborn in the same life.
What if you died before your parents? They would be in your old life and would not have died, been reborn, lived their lives and were there to have you yet.

She didn't mean to be so exposed, but the underwear kept trying to run away in horror

you are not understanding the concept at its most basic level.

>The second you die, you are reborn as the newborn you once were
So to understand it, I don't believe what you say?

Attached: DFD4941E-52B2-4350-818C-E612895A8EF2.jpg (1065x2132, 277K)

Made for lcc (lowercase chinese cock)

Attached: 1553298021443.jpg (667x891, 138K)

Quantum entanglement.

>second
Don't think of that as a literal measure of time. It represents an unimaginably large number, but because you are dead, you don't feel the passage of time at all.

The first time that I did acid, this was my nightmare. Constantly repeating everything with no changes or ending. Only at the end, do you realize your rebirths. Terrifying if true.

this is a lie that demona implant into peoples minds to destroy them, its a common tactic like convincing people that they are Jesus, the goal is the same, your mental destruction and eventually spiritual destruction

ive experienced this torment after weed triggered schizofrenia or something, “everything made sense” and i could “feel eternity” after fighting this and having non stop deja vus for a couple years i became suicidal, eventually i brought this to a pastor who exorcised the demon out and i havent had this demon return, no panic atacks and ive realised how common it is running into others whove experienced similar things as well
Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

But what if you are wrong? And Hell exits? You are fucked then. But If you are right, then no one is fucked. I'd rather not be damned to eternal flames.I'll live my life to the fullest. I've already succeeded in beating the odds, and earning millions of dollars (retired at 40). I'd rather expect my faith to set me up for further blessing. You can do what ever the fuck you want with your life.

Attached: 2015jenner.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>THIS IS MATHEMATICALLY PROVABLE.
go on

Attached: poop.jpg (2000x1000, 113K)

y'all just want to fuck your mom. explanation: your mom is fat.

its*

Same thing happened to me, but it's actually just because the feeling of 'doing this before' gets flipped on by acid, then your brain works to contextualize it

Nah for me it was my Italian mates mum. Walked in on her nude once and she always joked about how the next step is for us to have sex to make my mate uncomfortable.

>THIS IS MATHEMATICALLY PROVABLE.
False. It's mathematically feasible, but not only it lacks any sort of a proof, it has no evidence whatsoever. In general, people should focus on what is known and founded, and not get consumed into some escapist thinking of different sort.

I believe this to be truth, but there is more to it:
There are infinites (yous) living in parallel, as well as variations. In a multiverse with infinite possibilities, anything is possible. It is like admitting, due to the nature of irrational numbers, that there is everything encoded in every irrational number, and all knowledge can be found on them having infinite time and processing power.
That being said, it does not affect your life much, just give a sense of simple fractal beauty to it all and excludes the need for a God.

Attached: 1553411553364.jpg (3088x2320, 579K)