White women are choosing to not have kids anymore because of climate change

"A growing group of women concerned about climate change agree with AOC. And they're wielding a new weapon in the war against "business as usual." They're choosing not to reproduce."

"These women, called BirthStrikers, all agree to not bear children "due to the severity of the ecological crisis and the current inaction of governing forces in the face of this existential threat."

businessinsider.com/climate-change-birthstrikers-refuse-children-2019-3/

I'm sure that you are all already well aware that the vast majority of the women that are part of this movement are white.

How do we stop the BirthStikers movement Jow Forums?

Attached: BirthStrikers.jpg (831x1028, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS3kNkq64d8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DPK_xr5xzpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HIta-7zr4
youtube.com/watch?v=dAMu8EIOVIw
youtube.com/watch?v=imqvLToWH7k
imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Force non-white women to join too.

Lol so many emotionally crippled roasties. This will be fun to watch when they approach menopause

This is real?

> AOC
> white
Shlomo, I-

Why would you stop them?

As an incel you can't have kids anyway!

Yes, and pic is related.

It's always whites isn't it?

My mum often says that anyone who has more than two children is "destroying the planet" and says that the declining birthrates in western countries is a good thing. The irony being that if anyone can prevent climate change, it's white people.

leftards weeding themselves out of the genepool

MGTOW for incels
BirthStrikers for old maids

>don't have children white America!
>-imports hajis that birth 10-20 kids and give incentives to blacks in the ghetto based on how many kids they have-
What did they mean by this pol ?

white people:
>we need to stop having kids to save the planet

also white people:
>we need to throw money at africa and the middle east omg those poor people are dying quick let refugees in

It would be funny if women in the future hold up there eggs for randsom

And force a Handmaid's Tale like reality

>Be first world country
>Do literally everything in your power to stop native citizens from having children
>"Birthrates are below replacement... how could this happen!?"
>"Guess we need immigrants to fill the quota/labour shortage"
>Especially when the alternatives are things like automation or god-forbid... native citizens having children!"
Didn't Cortez also come out as a fucking jew by some convoluted means?

Attached: 1538069598769.png (259x194, 87K)

Attached: 1552973986071.png (2500x1200, 2.69M)

Listen to this old white man as he explain it to you in details.

How the Extinction Rebellion system works

youtube.com/watch?v=tS3kNkq64d8&feature=youtu.be

Attached: OldWhiteGuyWisdom.jpg (1206x731, 79K)

why do anti-white says this is white people? this is just radical green nuts.
>leafs
you fucking stupid woke cunts

Libtard women are doing this
the funny part is when they hit there 40s and 50s and they relies how alone they are
No kids to visit them or go visit
No one to watch grow and better them selves'
No grand kids to have fun with
They will be old and their looks faded away so even the Beta males wont really care about them any more
They will be surrounded by cats and sitting in a chair wondering how could I have fucked up my life so badly.
we will have the last laugh as always.

Another one.

Clare Farrell - Extended Interview - Extinction Rebellion

youtube.com/watch?v=DPK_xr5xzpg

Why haven't you joined the Extinction Rebellion movement yet user?

Attached: 239856289562985.png (700x700, 615K)

God this is going to be great
Just as they probably weren't gonna have children they get pushed over the edge.
Now just sit back and wait til the menopause

good
they're probably too unstable to raise kids anyway

More people is the answer. Not less.

Technology will give us control over the climate why do we need to artificially designate some time in the 1920s the perfect moment in global weather?

>Libtard women are doing this
>the funny part is when they hit there 40s and 50s and they relies how alone they are
>No kids to visit them or go visit
>No one to watch grow and better them selves'
>No grand kids to have fun with
>They will be old and their looks faded away so even the Beta males wont really care about them any more
>They will be surrounded by cats and sitting in a chair wondering how could I have fucked up my life so badly.
>we will have the last laugh as always.

honk honk

Attached: RoastieHonk.jpg (690x460, 296K)

Attached: 1515291097068.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

White women will simultaneously say they've stopped breeding for the climate but persistently advocate for rapefugees and welfare for shitskins who continue to have high reproduction rates and are thus ruining the planet according to the white woman who thinks whites should stop breeding to save the planet.
Basically, they fell for a jewish trick.
Either refuse to let shitskins in and stop feeding the feral animal population, or breed white kids. Silly women.

Lots of suicides

declining birthright can be a good thing but you spoil the benefits with mass immigration.

Back in the days, there was a meme of a chuch called the church of Euthanasia.
I don't know if you remember this, it's pretty boomer-tier but they were a fucking joke.

>Its most popular slogan is "Save the Planet, Kill Yourself" and its founding ideology is set in one commandment "Thou Shalt not Procreate", and four main pillars: suicide, abortion, cannibalism (of the already dead) and sodomy ("any sexual act not intended for procreation"). The Church stresses population reduction by voluntary means only.
says the wikipedia, and their website shows on the main panel
>The One Commandment:
>"Thou shalt not procreate"
>The Four Pillars:
>suicide · abortion
>cannibalism · sodomy
followed by a counter of human population.

It's amusing how in a couple decades, the world went to shit, fringe ideologies and behaviors have been declared sane and recommandable, in the name of feeling good, getting pleasure and egocentric needs.
Not only we are led by a death ideology, LaVeyan Satanism which suggests you should do everything the bible forbids to achieve the best of individualism and that only your ego matters, but this ideology has infiltrated the highest layers of governments and thinkers, if you want to honor them with that title.

All the virtues are now looked down upon. All the sins are now goals to thrive towards.

If back in the days you had told me that those ideas would be mainstream and would be accepted as good, I would have laughed.
I'm not laughing now. I'm saddened. I don't have any hope for anyone. I understand Clairveaux's quote
>"hell is full of good wishes or desires"
and Desjardin's
>Good as much as evil is an obstacle to freedom. Hell is paved with good intents. It's in the name of good that mankind hurts itself. Good is one of the pillars of selfishness, incomprehension and suffering.

I didn't believe in evil for a long time. I thought men were able to fight it. But if they do not believe in it, how can they.

Attached: Eut.jpg (3653x5446, 1.19M)

Lots of cool wine aunties that will end up dying alone and full of regrets.

Attached: WineAuntyHonk.jpg (435x485, 122K)

This is what happens when society turns its back on God. Are you really surprised that it's happening?

governments will never let you enjoy the benefits of a smaller population

>climate-ravaged world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been an athiest the majority of my life but holy fuck we need god

I'm an Atheist. But everything that is happening today is making me question this and pushing me to revisit my stance on the subject. The more we go toward clown world, the more I question my faith. Many things that are happening today, were foretold in holy scriptures. Really gets the almond jogging.

white women are FUBAR

any halfway decent white man has either gone Asian or MGTOW

I feel the same user. Something is not right. Everything seems just so wrong right now. Really puts everything in perspective.

MOBILISE

How? What do you suggest we do exactly? It's just a matter of time before we are all rounded up and put into death camp for wrong think.

Attached: 2390872837905.png (1200x627, 975K)

The hyperbole is real. Holy fuck. And people are buying into it.

I do wonder how women will cope when they are 32 and they realise that negating relationships to focus on their job has resulted in a middle management position, a one series BMW and a small empty apartment on a nicer street in a shit part of town.

MGTOW + hookers is your best option, at least they have to take care of their appearance and you always get what you pay for

Attached: white women.webm (480x270, 2.94M)

> deranged freaks don't have children

Kind of OK with this.

> muslims and niggers continue to breed

This is the actual problem.

>"choose" not to have a child because of climate change
>support bringing immigrants to the west
>immigrant now uses the resources you "saved" by not having a child
>you never connect the dots

A lot of Asian women will be impregnated by virile White Men. White women are becoming so clinically insane here in the US, there are no other options for us Men. Mgtow is very attractive, but I want at least 3 children.

>We need mass migration because there wont be enough people for all the jobs
>We need UBI because there wont be enough jobs for all the people

It's not only on God societies turn their backs on. It's Nature. It's the cosmos. It's the idea of everything is in equilibrium and that we as humans are not the judges of everything. Turning our backs on God was one thing. Wanting to be Gods is another. Humility should have remained, but it hasn't.
>If Nature doesn't allow me to have kids, then I should find a way to have them some other way.
say the sodomites. And it applies to everything. If Nature tells me "I can't", I'll prove her wrong. You can replace Nature by God or Gods. All of those are the idea of something above you, greater than you.
And we're at the stage of refusing anything greater than us. It's narcissism as we think we are the most beautiful thing in the world, it's Promethean as we think that we can give ourselves power and it's selfish as we think that consequences do not concern us.
You're right though. If we didn't kill God, He would have kept the equilibrium and humankind in check. But some people do not like being in check. They's the apoptotic cell prefering to destroy the membrane and be free by being dead. Anything but borders. Anything but limits.

Indeed. But if you don't want to go into Christianity, just read the Iliad or any old greek tale. God has been concentrated into one being by monotheist religions but He can be considered as a whole, as everything that surrounds you. I don't consider myself Christian nor anything, but I don't think we are without limits and logic. Everything is mathematical and everything is moved by forces, would they be from a will or not, they are here and I don't think you should remove gravity or any force that keeps you on your feet.

I'm just tired, I don't make any sense.
Sorry.

>That webm
Topkek

Attached: breaking.png (837x737, 305K)

This. I hate them so intensely that when I hear these retarded bitches aren't going to breed, it's like instant happiness.

Let them shrivel up and die serving the Jew like the good goyim tools they are, yes!

These women are the problem. They would only be lesbians, feminist or fuck niggers anyway. Them not breeding is the gift we need.

Attached: 1470805982131.jpg (705x1024, 254K)

>You can replace Nature by God or Gods
You can't replace nature with humans. This is the primordial mistake. Like you've said, we aren't above it all, we're just a cog in the machine. Our hubris will be our end. It's inevitable now. Enjoy the show while it lasts.

Honk Honk

Attached: Honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

They're manufactured in the education system mate.

>I'm just tired, I don't make any sense.
Nah, you make a lot of sense. I'm glad that you took the time to reply. Godspeed user and stay safe out there.

Attached: perfidiousjew.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Sandy certainly wishes she were white.

how can they not see it's white genocide

Check out howtobasic on YouTube.

This is so sick, so anti-Life itself. Even removed from politics. "having children is actually a bad thing. A harmful, evil thing." So fucked up. Overpopulation is a real problem, but white birthrates show, we aren't the problem. We are at sub-replacement birth levels, (mostly because whites wait until they can afford to have kids) while in Africa and the middle East, the average woman has at least 5 children, up to 10 children over their lifetime. They start at 13 or 14, and crank em out until menopause.
But it's middle class Americans that are the problem.
I know what they say. Its that American babies are worse, cuz we use air conditioning and use more gas. Its bullshit, and it's evil. Also, K/R theory. The elites prefer rats over Lions.

Attached: 1553022447891.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

Funny how no-birthers will fight you to the death for their right to industrially breed with your tax money in your land.

Attached: 1552944324578.png (1124x900, 400K)

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attached: racistgraph.png (6097x3737, 500K)

Do they teach western person maths these days?

>white w*man not have child
>if she had one child he would not pollute much
>meanwhile chink and pajeet have 6 billion child
>chink and pajeet combined create 6 trillion billion CO2 with plastic and poo in ocean that make poor turtle cry
>they don't care about environment while white people do

Same goes for shitty solar panels and whimpy paper bags, wh*te boi can't compete with such pollution.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying civilisation, according to Aristotle.
Tolerance is what the left does.
Apathy is what we end up doing.
You're probably right. The show is ending, and the credits are going to be on pretty soon. I don't think I want to stay to check if their is a post-credit scene tbqh

You too fren, you too.
Have a hedgehog.

Attached: 1312480185627.jpg (560x416, 115K)

>Fake Jew shit
Its all just a meme.

Attached: Vanishing Hispanic Birth Rates.jpg (817x627, 109K)

Dr. Randall Phillips was a part of church of euthanasia. He put out vhs tapes in the 80s. Here's one about immigration and whatever. Its /pol tier, but 35 years old and fucked up.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HIta-7zr4

Attached: il_570xN.1136160398_ah7n.jpg (570x855, 58K)

>Extinction Rebellion
No doubt.
IF the planet is warming, it's a very gradual process. People will be able to move stuff away from coasts over time because it will happen over time. I would move out of a coastal city if I lived in one, and no doubt rebuilding shit will be very expensive. As for farmlands changing, they just move further north.

If this was happening over the period of a year, we'd be fucked. But there is time to adjust and adapt like life always has.

Similar claptrap was posited in the late 1960s. Told women to get fitted with IUDS because of "muh, population bomb." This is more hokum designed to keep women from doing what nature intends.

Attached: Shtrong woman.jpg (665x448, 43K)

Every time I see this, I think "oh well, the high elves are leaving middle Earth for Valinor." But there's no valinor. We're just gonna disappear. Its literally "well, we elves weren't perfect. Maybe orcs will make the world a better place!".

I feel the same, I probably won't be there when the credits roll out.

>Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying civilisation, according to Aristotle.

I want no part in this clown show. I'll be watching from a safe distance while the world burns. Call me a coward, but eh... I don't care at all at this point. I'm just here to witness the downfall of western civilization, not to participate in it. The end of the world will be televised.

Attached: comfy.gif (400x400, 89K)

>"A growing group of women concerned about climate change agree with AOC

I have to take a break from the internet...I swear that I read it as

>"A growing group of demons blah blah blah

It changed before my very eyes

No it didn't. You are right.

Attached: 29038745892357.png (642x644, 188K)

haha stfu and admit that hedonism is just and comfort are much higher priorities

Men
>mgtow
>muh sportscar/motorcycle
>muh videogames
>muh pump and dumps

Women
>feminism
>muh travel
>muh partying
>muh one night stands and abortions

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10-21-00-45-1.png (720x437, 368K)

It is quite impressive in its retardedness but not as fucked up as eliminating the autochtone population. But I'm sure Alexandria and Randall would agree on shitloads of things if you were to make them communicate and blank the names of the population aimed for elimination.
You know, like the "whites" replaced by "jews" or "blacks" on the salon and vice articles.
Just redact the terms and see them agree.
Thanks for the source material, I wasn't aware of that individual's work.

Yeah, our will and our ideas on keeping the cadaver alive are pretty useless. Might as well sit in the corner, light a smoke and wait for the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Here is a nice song for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAMu8EIOVIw

>Everybody wants to live in a lie
>But why should we delude ourselves?
>It's not as if we can't see something's wrong
>Where's the duty to what's right?
>Intentions end with empty words
>And chaos replaces order

>Those who shout the loudest impose their will
>Upholding laws that serve the few
>Declaring peace while the sirens sing
>In the name of progress, the name of madness
>Drum beats faster, crowd shouts louder
>And chaos replaces order

>I want justice for the voice that can't be heard
>Vindication for every suffering and hurt
>Let retribution hold dominion over earth
>Because Judgement Day's not coming
>Judgement Day's not coming
>Soon enough

Attached: serveimage-2.png (320x157, 9K)

>hispanic
>decline
you wish

Attached: 1552640834687.png (1010x989, 63K)

Attached: 1547859163104.png (573x599, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=imqvLToWH7k

>All the locals hide their tears of regret
>Open fire 'cause I love you to death
>Sky high, with a heartache of stone
>You'll never see me 'cause I'm always alone

>How to love without a trace of dissent
>I'll buy the torture 'cause you pay for the rent
>Tied high with a broken command
>You're all alone to the promised land

>I'm in love with this malicious intent
>You've been taken but you don't know it yet
>What you will know must never live to be found
>'Cause it's the subject of the eyes of the clown

Attached: ClownWorld.jpg (680x680, 53K)

truth be told, bringing a child into this known-to-be-fucked world is tantamount to child abuse.

More propaganda and cultural control.
Make the cost of living so high it's a severe risk to reproduce without being solid middle-class, spread this shit ideology, emasculate men, mislead women.

So many fronts, so many fingers in this pie. It makes the head spin.

What will you do to change all this? Felling powerless yet?

>white women
worrying about the dogshit of woman. really. giving one absolute fuck about the shittiest, corrupted, disgusting, and worthless race of woman. hilarious
herbed

>How do we stop the BirthStikers movemen

Any suggestions? How do we stop the BirthStikers movement that's overwhelmingly filled with white women?

Roasties BTFO

Attached: RoastieBTFO.jpg (690x800, 385K)

we could start by encouraging our fellow black and red brethren to slaughter the stupid assed white bitches.

>How do we stop the BirthStikers movement Jow Forums?
we don't. we accelerate until shit hits the fan

>lefties dont birth degenerate single parent children
win-win

Attached: 78sjk.png (308x336, 186K)

No one wants this retarded offspring that would would come out of such women, nor could they be good mothers, they all have liberal views and are basically roasties transitioning into cool wine aunts, looking up excuses to rationalize their cognitive dissonance that is being created by being child free/ being infertile/ having no partner.

No one should care or worry about this.

these. In the end nothing changes. always loved the wine aunt meme

Attached: orks clubbing elf.webm (180x318, 2M)

That's how they cope, they turn their vices(not having children, not having a partner) into virtues(((saving the planet, because climat change.

>That's how they cope, they turn their vices(not having children, not having a partner) into virtues(((saving the planet, because climat change.

Attached: therideneverends.jpg (650x390, 55K)

So, what can we do to stop this?

Attached: 5902735890.jpg (720x671, 70K)

very nice,

Yes, why care about those that are lost either way.

And I should sit here and let my women make this choice why? I will force them to have my children, if I have to.

You would have change, their whole lieberal believe system that won't simply work.
I don't like the defeatist attitude, but we won't change anything, the biggest changes we bring is through our own lives, live an exiting live, search for you feelings to find your passion, get good at it, get involved politically, be aware of the problems that roam our societies, but don't strae too long into the abyss, and with every thread you read every hour you gaze into the abyss, and it's stare gonna poison your mind, corrupt your soul, take away every energy that's left, that you could bring up for activism in your life and for those around you.

The west has become weak, and were just as strong as our weakest parts, and those are liberals, changes that would need to be done would be a return to a more archaic cultural state, a strong religion, fortified gender roles, strong moral code, and that won't simply happen, except for there would be really a (new) christian prophet that would come into this world, and call out the pope and it's followers, for what their are corrupted spectres.

We became secular and there was nothing that came close to christianity's glory, we tried it with science, wasn't satisfying, we tried it with dictorship wasn't satisfying, we tried it with open love wasn't satisfying, and now we are her in this mix of moral relativism and hardcore individualism.

Survival of the fittest, the one surivives with best but least adaptions.
Don't forget your morals, don't forget your virtues, enjoy yourselvs, achieve your goals, but never get stuck in the swamp of degeneracy, for their is no fullfilment nor beauty there.

I spent so many years arguing here, getting soaked in this impotent rage, becoming bitter, seeing nothing but degeneracy, that I really forget how to enjoy life. Don't lift the weight of a whole society on your shoulders, you just will get crushed, and for those that you are carrying this weight, couldn't careless about it.

I would blame you for having such poor decision making, if you get along with yur wife and share similar believes, there won't be such a debate.

The West has fallen. It's up to you to save us at this point. We've been neutered. Austria invasion when?

Good fucking riddance.
More nigger, retard and lib genes out of the gene pool.

Personally, I think retards shouldn’t reproduce so if there is a way to make them do so voluntarily I think it is an excellent idea.

>leftists committing genetic suicide
If we get through 50 or so years of this, our genepool will be back to pre-world war levels, maybe even approaching Victorian era.

Attached: 324255445.jpg (377x351, 20K)

Ahem.

imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Attached: Ahem.jpg (648x628, 36K)