If you drink alcohol I have absolutely zero respect for you. I don't care if you work hard or you drink "responsively"...

If you drink alcohol I have absolutely zero respect for you. I don't care if you work hard or you drink "responsively", non of that matters to me, if you drink alcohol you have already failed the test of individuality and have showed that you are driven by impulse and social pressure. And I don't want to hear you're weak excuse for why you started drinking, no excuse can hold up, no one held a gun to your head and force you to down that bottle, you did that with your own judgement and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Nigger

Water is degenerate too.
>having frens
Degenerate.

Attached: image.png (1224x672, 197K)

Isn't Jow Forums banned in your country? How are you even posting here?

It's good to drink on occasion.

Womp womp

nobody cares about your respect

Ya sure you betcha you toad-faced dick pickle.

I don't take shit from an inbred slavic monkey, go crawl back into your hole, you're country is just a satellite state.

well I could give two shits about your criticism.

>If you drink alcohol I have absolutely zero respect for you.
yes..and? since when is your respect valued by anyone?

Don’t make me laugh. You take any shit that comes your way turd burgler. That’s because you’re too fucking retarded to realise that I a US expat you cheese faced penis fish. Who the fuck else is going to use a Wisconsin colloquium? See, if you’re nit a complete dickshit you can get some skills and make some money. Then you can do things like travel or even move to another country to get away from the abject dumbfuckery of quavering piles of sphicter grease like yourself.

This is correct.

Attached: F04F9734-FED9-4554-B0FE-6FCBC00B9B5D.png (624x780, 414K)

If you’re a straight-edge little faggot, sure.

Yay, approval! What do I win?

czeched op btfo

I dont drink, thanks for the respect.

I feel the same about people who eat "potato chips" or "candy"

If you are a grown """man""" and put something designed for a small child in your mouth, you must kill yourself immediately.

True. Fuck, not even children should eat that.

BASED OP.

Hilarious to see all the NPCs in this thread trying to defend themselves about their alcoholic consumption.

I only drink the finest of aged breast milk fermented with vaginal yeast