Im a 24 year old heterosexual programmer living in san francisco why shouldn't i become trans what benefits is there...

im a 24 year old heterosexual programmer living in san francisco why shouldn't i become trans what benefits is there being a white male in 2019+

>all of you sons will be asking themselves this same question if you dont leave the cities

Attached: yKq8Pee.jpg (2048x2048, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@brooke.cusmano/intersection-of-gender-and-race-asian-american-women-who-prefer-white-men-3fe4391ea033
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why shouldn't i become trans
Even asking that already exposes you as severely mentally ill.
Seek help or kys.

lol @ that faggot. already had pretty earings. just had to grow its hair.

medium.com/@brooke.cusmano/intersection-of-gender-and-race-asian-american-women-who-prefer-white-men-3fe4391ea033

Attached: 172.gif (300x100, 18K)

dont care about your stupid shit bitch

if your a man mudslimes will kill you. if your a trap they will rape then kill you. so at least you get to finally lose your virginity as a trap.

>what benefits is there being a white male in 2019+
Everyone loves and envies you even though they pretend to hate you. Not much I know, but it's not like you have the choice to be anything else. You don't stop being a white man by becoming a eunuch, you just become a eunuch.

If you are not mentally ill and do it only for gibs your life will be hell. I dont think it work the way you think it does.

Go for gold
don't take hormones or chop off your dick
marry a strait friend as well so gold digging ho is just a side bitch

Will be smartest thing you could do

Not gonna lie, he makes a cute girl.

Because you should be making white babies, you fucking degenerate.

Faggot

Lots of black girls out there that would gladly fuck you instead of some nigger.

>t. Abominable Alien

> Are Asian American women who prefer white men in “compliance with white (male) superiority and the reproduction of a hierarchy of racialized masculinities?” or are they resisting the gender oppression happening within their own culture. Or are both at play? (Ferguson, p. 306)

Do Yellow Americans:
>believe in White Supremacy because they're conditioned by society?
>hate their father?
>or both?
it's got to be one of those if you're a Gender Studies graduate

I don"t care what you do faggot

Huhuhuhuh..
Hehehehe...
Hehehehehehehehehe
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Just leave California lel

what are the benefits larping a woman instead of just being a cute boy?

Chad up dickhead...nice bait.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x276, 1.92M)

At 30 you'll start to go bald like every male does or maybe in your mid to late 30s and youll look like a fucking hideous clown.

Don't go trans. Stay straight/gay and proud. The cultural overton window is already in motion and swinging back our way. Gays/Straights Unite against the Trans enemy poisoning our kids and pushing us all with commonsense into a corner.

it's this

Attached: 1508830697846.png (576x768, 523K)