Why do Democrats dislike our friends in Israel?

Why do Democrats dislike our friends in Israel?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (520x520, 43K)

Yes fellow leftist since coming to pol I too hate jews also now. Race war now! Amirite fellow comrade?

Democrats have always hated Israel.

Yes as I a left I hate all jews now also. Fuck kikes hey fellow democrat?

Do Trumptards realize that Jews are simply using them like cattle to keep themselves at the top of the pyramid?

Do Trumptards believe that the Jew shills who have been shilling for Trump on this board since 2015 are their bros?

Hey leftypol

Someone switched sides in 2016 after 25 years.
They're trying to gain favor and it will not work.
The democratic party needs to be dissolved.

wtf I am a democrat now

Do spastics even realise nobody voted for trump but simply the ideas he spoke about? As a leftist myself I'm still struggling to grasp this very basic concept. Maybe my Jew hate is clouding my homosexual mind.

Do you believe that the Jew shills who have been shilling Trump on this board since 2015 are your bros?

No we leftist all hate jews now since we started coming here to subvert those evil Nazis

Democrats hate Nazis like Netanyahu and Trump. The concentration camps in Israel are against Democrat principles. In 2020 if the Dems take back the power they will end Israel and let the Palestinian natives retake their ancestral homeland. This is social justice. It's the moral thing to do. Republican Nazis would never understand. Open borders for Israel!

I can't believe those evil kike went and killed 6milliom Nazi in concentration camps. #never forget

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Republicans have always been more connected to Jews and Israel. All the right wing media and politicians are owned by the kikes. Name me a single Western right wing politician or e-celeb that isn't a staunch Zionist.

Fox News + Sinclair together are biggest sources of media in the USA, more than all the leftie outlets put together, and they're both extremely pro-Israel and pro Jew. AIPAC always is with Republicans. AIPAC and Netenyahu hated Obama but loved Trump.

right wing Americans are the most kiked people on earth

good god....

Jow Forums loves jews now?

Everyone in power loves Israel. Or else.

Yes jews own the media and most people who voted for trump arnt "republican" they are nationalists. White nationalists to be specific.

>Why do Democrats dislike our friends in Israel?
gas yourself

Attached: Trump Jew Donors.jpg (1844x1363, 482K)

No we just finished convincing the left to hate them as well.

FUCK JEWS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Truth is because extremist muslims have infiltrated their party.

No they aren't white nationalists. They're white cuckolds. Nobody has ever been owned by the Jews as much as Trump supporters. I told everyone this during the campaign that Trump was a kike wannabe and doesn't give a shit about any of pol's agenda. pol got cucked

I believe this. I'm certain it's happening in Australia and NZ

Better than the fucking terrorist Muslims

People support the ideas not the person. I'd call you a goat fucking moron but that's all said with your flag. White people support white nationalist ideas.

Israel killed millions of Semitic Palestinians. Can you think of anything more antisemitic? Antisemitism is wrong. Democrats are against it. So we must tear down the wall in Israel, dismantle the concentration camps in Israel, end apartheid in Israel, end racism in Israel.

You can never end racism. I already said as a leftist we need to gas the kikes race war now. What more can I say?

because they are war criminals?