Aus/pol/ - Salt mining/suicide watch edition

Greetings Cunts,

>Labor and Lefties BTFO by LNP win, however NSW will likely have a minority government.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/24/nsw-election-gladys-berejiklian-confident-coalition-will-win-a-majority

>May Coup under way, get ready to bathe in British tears.
news.com.au/world/europe/its-all-over-theresa-may-leadership-coup-underway/news-story/6b3a94a7e178bf431883561672a71b7e

>Mueller report to be released, highly like to find no relation between Russian interference and Trump - Every American Liberal is now on suicide watch.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/glenn-greenwalds-coping-strategies-all-russiagate-peddlers-mourning

>Housing market continues to fall, Boomers last seen balled up in the corner, while clutching copies of their bank statements.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-21/australian-homebuilders-suffering-amid-sharp-downturn

Get those cups ready boys - we've got some salt to mine!

>Finally

It's time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

Attached: No Friends.jpg (620x348, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/taxi-drivers-ran-cocaine-delivery-service-across-sydney/news-story/bb29a6acbddd82b53bc1ac03cab67783?nk=32af157ecc07c79ee42efde6b4541a7e-1553411978
youtube.com/watch?v=9GarD5ju_z4
youtube.com/watch?v=PjLSYRkbM_8
canberratimes.com.au/politics/federal/bill-shorten-pledges-500-million-to-un-and-confirms-labor-will-increase-refugee-intake-20181217-p50moj.html
9news.com.au/2019/03/24/15/50/news-melbourne-police-crime-king-street-man-injured?ocid=Social-9News&fbclid=IwAR1VPPuSY2kBmkGz8ioBkVcVYnw_Gpb2wWHCCpaQviGZnn-ols7Ee4mbwJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

Attached: full.jpg (412x357, 9K)

looks full to me

You've heard of Uber Eats, now we have Uber drugs:
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/taxi-drivers-ran-cocaine-delivery-service-across-sydney/news-story/bb29a6acbddd82b53bc1ac03cab67783?nk=32af157ecc07c79ee42efde6b4541a7e-1553411978

Attached: 1536216340356.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

>Labor and Lefties BTFO by LNP win

at this point i cant see who would actually vote for the liberal party, apart from boomers, people who are already well off and edgy individuals who just "wanna stick it to da lefties ecks dee"

Attached: 1524708278993.png (396x396, 304K)

taxi pajeets need to come up with a side hustle to compete with uber pajeets

How do you keep this up every day? i really help but admire your tenacity.

drugs are good
hitler was on a fuck load of them

i reckon its still a bot but some of the posts are done manually, like in australian threads that dont put aus/pol/ in the title, ect

organized crime needs to be stopped... it is out of fucking control.
we have 16 year old kids driving ferrari and lambo and carrying gold plated UZIs and AK47s in melbourne.

he says he's not using a script but i don't believe him
maybe there's a website that'll alert you if another site changes
same thing

Jim Jefferies names the jew
youtube.com/watch?v=9GarD5ju_z4

hitler was taking a prescription version of methamphetamine in pill form.
compared to smoked or injected crystal methamphetamine, it is like the difference between light beer and 99% pure ethanol.

I'm not a bot and I don't use a script

yeah i don't believe you

jefferies needs to be exposed for his cuckery.
he used to be one of the most racist and offensive comedians, now he thinks he can the next jay leno and no one will let the skeletons in his closet out...

youtube.com/watch?v=PjLSYRkbM_8

some of us remember your O&A appearances jim..
we remember when you admitted to raping an underage girl, and sexually abused and bullied a mentally retarded boy live on the air.

Attached: 3573578.gif (860x645, 131K)

>finally get a job, it's picking strawberries
>excited to finally have some income
>3 days of back and forth texts with broken English guy
>all good, set to start tomorrow morning
>6PM tonight, get a message
>"so sorry my boss say no hire not working holiday visa, i hope you understand have nice day"
www.bunnings.com.au/Hardware/Rope

i heard he was taking heroin to get to sleep
whatever, drugs are still good
as long as they are done sensibly like that
and used in order to achieve something

you have no life

they're not going to take down one of their own darling puppets
but interesting none the less
he's not really such a faggot

You didn't honestly believe that there were jobs as fruit pickers now did you?

All the bitching about "hurr my fruit picking" was nothing more than a Boomer scam to import more migrants and blame it on their children.

Most of us saw straight through it........

The Liberal party at their core objectively care about the economy first, the problem is that they don't care about Australians. Labor doesn't care about the economy or Australians anymore so I find myself falling on the "lesser of 2 evils" meme. That said, I've never voted Liberal as first pref and encourage nobody else to.
In Melb at the moment if I mention that I'm a citizen, I don't get replies or get people hang up on me. If I pretend to be foreign, then employers show interest and are upfront with illegally low wages, testing what they can get away with. Half of the listings online are fake. It's fucked, nobody believes that unemployment is dropping.

>In Melb at the moment if I mention that I'm a citizen, I don't get replies or get people hang up on me. If I pretend to be foreign, then employers show interest and are upfront with illegally low wages, testing what they can get away with. Half of the listings online are fake. It's fucked, nobody believes that unemployment is dropping.

Heh, record convos and make youtube vids out of them trying to fish for illegal wages.

Surefire money winner.

labor definitely care about the economy more than people
they say otherwise but it's not true, that's why i hate them

jim drugged and raped a 17 year old girl when he was in his late 30s.
then he bragged about it, mentioning the girl by name (first and surname) to millions of people on the radio and directing people to look her up online.

if this type of degeneracy doesn't make you sick, then you are unaustralian.

and this druggie faggot thinks he can be the next letterman or leno now...
fucking piece of shit...

jim jeffreies.
i have just emailed avi yemini with footage from your old O&A appearances and the beige frequency doco....
he will be exposing your degeneracy probably within 24 hours.... it is all over... your career is ruined and you will be back in australia on centrelink within a month.

Attached: jimjefferies1.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Whats with birds and tattoos these days? Swesr theres more chicks with tattoos than dudes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-16-51-23.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

Heres one 4 u bois xo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20-17-36-59.png (1080x1920, 892K)

Where? I have syphilis and will rawdog for the meme

Coal is a meme

Attached: 296yrkv5pxn21.jpg (1536x2048, 604K)

what a racist cunt

>clean

lmao this meme needs to stop

>labor definitely care about the economy more than people
The really don't, Labor just cares about voters. They prey on the lowest common denominator by promising ridiculous, destructive investments against the advice of everyone. I can't think of any Labor proposal in the past 10 years that would boost our GDP in the long-term. Boosting education funding won't stop grades from rapidly falling when we are importing 10000 Indian women as teachers at the same time. Increasing taxes to funnel into inner city public transport whilst neglecting roads as a thing of the past won't work wonders for us either. Liberals want to import wealth, no matter the colour and Labor want to import colour, no matter the cost (Labor has been caught giving state funds to black and brown communities in exchange for votes). Taxes, rate hikes and a big red middle finger.

They've drifted pretty far off track

>Labor proposal in the past 10 years that would boost our GDP in the long-term

The NBN

meme of the century

Attached: 1553085314047.png (500x552, 119K)

>Boosting education funding
doesn't that just mean building school halls, handing over fuck loads to tradies to do it, tradies then spend that in the economy

> Increasing taxes to funnel into inner city public transport
when have they ever actually done that?
they're a massive fraud
they are just liberal lite
they are 100% on board with the shitskin invasion and real estate game
that effectively is our economy

look at them spaz out over brexit, they couldn't give a single fuck about how much globalisation is hurting people

I don't care about Jefferies, I'm just sick of the virtue signalling and passive aggressive attacks that everyone seems to think are worthwhile now.

I want Jefferies to fuck off, this Yemini cunt to fuck off as well, and us to all talk about nuclear power and the problems that we're going to have with China sooner or later. Jefferies may have done some bad shit but in the long run it's nothing compared to what the Greens have done to our nation by denying us nuclear power or what China has done to every Australian through their manipulation and corruption.

do you really want australia to have nuclear reactors?
do you want melbourne or sydney to become the next chernobyl because the reactor control room operator was outside smoking bongs or something?

>old QandA appearances
gotta link mate? ABC website is gash.

Yes and yes.

>doesn't that just mean building school halls, handing over fuck loads to tradies to do it, tradies then spend that in the economy
Rudd splurged on building pointless school halls and new portablock classrooms. Never got my laptop I was promised, the dirty cunt.
>when have they ever actually done that?
I'm speaking more for Melbourne where we are being run like Venezuela. Roads are being banned in some areas, shrunk to include bike lines, make inner city areas quieter and accommodate for more trams. Inner city Melbourne is 100% connected by public transport but Labor still want to pump hundreds of billions into developing a loop network, new stations and more services which only serve to make things more streamlined and snazzy for tourists. Meanwhile, motorists paying absurd rego to pay for all of this shit are screeching.

I dont get how many people just accept life as it is, do they not even notice (((they))) control what they do and think.
This isn't Aus, we may as well rename it.

I admire your persistence, but you're still a gay retard.

O&A is like the based and uncucked version of QandA, you should listen to some clips.

Attached: opie-and-anthony-xm.jpg (696x522, 46K)

ahh miss read it, cheers mate will check it out.

--ll
Thanks for understanding, Israel.

when the fuck is kikestra going to drop their Jow Forums block?

Send an email with copies of txts to fair work.
He has discriminated against you on the basis of your citizenship status.
It is illegal to discriminate against someone because they belong or do not belong to a particular group.
The group in this case is legitimate australian citizens.
Fire the email to immigration and the tax orifice as well.

its tel-avivstra, or talmudstra.
also, i just changed the DNS and it has worked fine.

probably never.

>uncucked
>literal abo genes on the right
Interesting. Tell me more.

i totally support more public transport in sydney
labor never does it tho
but the libs have done heaps
work that one out

yeah, so those school halls was for the sake of tradies mostly, who along with the banks and developers are the backbone of this real estate/shitskin invasion economy
you gotta look closer, see where the money is going

quite frankly if you're a nationalist, a thriving economy is your worst enemy

kek. but ant is the most based of all.

>when the fuck is kikestra going to drop their Jow Forums block?
Probably never.
The gov still owns a reasonable amount of telturd shares and could jump up and down about restricting lawful internet usage.
It's almost like our gov are either fascists or just cucks.

Attached: scomo larping.png (1185x678, 714K)

also, what are our thoughts on the nsw election?
it looks like /ourgirl/ gladys gets a slim majority in the lower house, while latho gets a seat in the upper house
don't reckon old mate leyonhjelm made it though

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 7.31.53 pm.png (1692x1200, 203K)

i don't think it means much
nsw labor are just fairly well know for being dirty mafia type people
the rest of the country's labor people hate them as well if im not mistaken
i think shorten will still win federally

cant change dns settings for mobile data, not being able to phone shitpost is driving me nuts

Download 1.1.1.1

>vote for a non major party they said

Qld best state

Attached: 1552900969454.png (800x800, 52K)

>don't reckon old mate leyonhjelm made it though
They're trying to prevent him from getting any power to change laws. They don't mind if he fucks around pointing out how dumb our government is in the senate, since they can just deflect to the states and claim innocence if he calls them out. If he's in a state government he can actually push for laws to be changed and that terrifies them.

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: boot the slut.jpg (1080x1920, 444K)

Remember vote anning

cameraman for ensuring evidence

Chinks, majority of lib voters are asians and boomers.

Don't pretend you know anything about economics. The Libs are the foundation of why our economy is a house of cards. Labor attempted to revamp the system when Swann was in. Daley hit the nail on the head when he said everyone Aussie is leaving the cities or the country and Chinks with PhDs are coming to take their place.

We have a system where we import workers to build more new developments, those developments are drip fed into the market while they're being built to make the numbers appear to be better than they are. The all these new migrants take out as many mortgages as they need to and some stupid boomers do the same. So we end up having an insane amount of debt per capita. The banks know this and are betting that we as a smaller country won't topple because we always have recessions after other countries.

Meanwhile the migrants who just bought up 3 properties are funnelling all that money into their home countries, devaluing our currency and getting an insanely large return for their investments. That's why an indian family of 6 will live in a 2 bedroom and all sleep in the same room. I know this brown cunt who has 15 people in his family (all grown) and they just pool their wealth together because we are importing whole families.

wtf am I looking at?

quiet thread today lads.
what was for dinner?
had some leftover spag bol with a sunday night midstrength, food of champions.

i dont think the gov owns any telstra shares anymore. didnt they sell the rest off in 2011?

threads have been low energy ever since they fucked over the phoneposters

gunna have a frozen dinner later, havent had the coles ones yet. lets see how they compare to the woolies ones

vegetarian supreme pizza with mushroom protein imitation beef mince, paired with some port and asahis.

>he didn't see the nrl sex tapes

Attached: 1511208452165.png (396x385, 133K)

Some footballers disrespecting women a la spinal tap smell the glove album cover.

>frozen dinner
they any good?

>Daley hit the nail on the head when he said everyone Aussie is leaving the cities or the country and Chinks with PhDs are coming to take their place.

why do shitskins get so butthurt over racism
do they think they're white now?

sportsball guys are kind of creepy
why would you want to have sex with ya mates

i'll freeze ur fuckin dinner m8

it was pretty high energy last night, probably 4-5 threads

Funny Thread Here:

>i dont think the gov owns any telstra shares anymore. didnt they sell the rest off in 2011?
Bugger me, you're right.
Why the fuck is the nbn being done with my fuckin tax bucks?

Hate to be an asshole but isn't hitler being a junkie just a Jewish myth

>the eternal seppo

Attached: 1548670142202.jpg (700x462, 91K)

canberratimes.com.au/politics/federal/bill-shorten-pledges-500-million-to-un-and-confirms-labor-will-increase-refugee-intake-20181217-p50moj.html

Cute Jew

Birthplace of Daniel morcombe

Attached: IMG_2658.jpg (1375x1462, 270K)

>Hate to be an asshole but isn't hitler being a junkie just a Jewish myth
Why would they slander their leading puppet in the creation of israel?

Bill shorten is a worse evil. There's no question all parties are bad.

Liberal democratic party is good LDP. They got a lot of voted because retards didn't know they weren't voting LNP

You'd have to be actually retarded to choose the labor party. 50/50 female quotas and all. They're far, far more retarded

>amount of effort put in to start that thread
>funny

Taxi pajeets already have its called meth
Taxi pajeets smoke more meth per capita than actual meth junkies
FACT!

pretty ordinary but they are cheap. can get them from woolies for like 3 bucks

Not working for me
How do I make it work
Sick of only having wifi for Jow Forums

fucking top kek son
--
Looks like niggers in melbourne are back at it again;

9news.com.au/2019/03/24/15/50/news-melbourne-police-crime-king-street-man-injured?ocid=Social-9News&fbclid=IwAR1VPPuSY2kBmkGz8ioBkVcVYnw_Gpb2wWHCCpaQviGZnn-ols7Ee4mbwJw

Your ID, hidden gem!

Attached: IMG_2788.jpg (554x554, 56K)

Yes, you're a no-hoper if you don't want nuclear.

Nationals did preference deals with him. I'm pretty sure he's in. But he's upper house. No one knows much about upper house till probably the end Of The week.

election nights are always high energy, especially if its one of the east coast states. federal election day & night is going to be off its tits

>Labor doesn't care about the economy
Absolute Zoomer. Wayne Swan would like a word.

Why are gen X ers so laid back compared to millenials

Attached: IMG_2789.jpg (739x415, 53K)

her fault, unironically

I think he is in

>bill shorten is worse

ah because muh shitskins, right? lmao fucking retard. you dont know a single thing about aus politics. kys you two digit IQ sub human nigger.