Why are you racist Jow Forumschan

why are you racist Jow Forumschan

Attached: 1510504316300.png (443x451, 69K)

Why are you a moron?
>Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect

Why aren't you, OP?

Because despite being 13% of the population-

it's in my nature

I hate Niggers and communist jews!

because i have a brain that can recognize patterns and analyze data

im not seeing your point
political incorrectness != xenophobia

If you tell me there is one thing I can’t joke about, guess what kind of jokes I am going to make.

Because FUCK NINGEN

Attached: 1525609684920.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

cause I like to be kind to people and don't buy the cop out of blaming others for everything wrong with the world

Kappa

human beings are more than just data you know user

Attached: tooslow.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

You hate white people.

>there more to niggers than their horribly disproportionate homicide rate
yes but the data tells me what's important so i can make correct decisions in my daily life

Not really, I think its stupid to act like shitting on white people is OK, its extremely hypocritical. I think it just pushes people into echo chambers like this where they can complain about minorities with fellow whites that are shunned from society

Attached: 1507305690214.jpg (200x200, 14K)

You're trying to take the intellectual high horse here but the fact of the matter is you refuse to try and learn anything about others. I'm black and haven't murdered anyone, yet I bet you'd still call me a nigger if you saw me on the street because you don't know a thing about me.

Metrics and data are undeniable yes, but every individual person is different and categorizing human beings by the data that represents them just isn't fair

Attached: 1510025572794.jpg (278x324, 87K)

I treat individual black people fairly. l but i would NEVER live near a nigger community. I'm still a racist but if you met me you'd never be able to tell. I am perfectly capable of treating you respectfully while still understanding that a homogenous community functions better than a diverse one.

Don't forget the 2%

Attached: 2ulpko.jpg (500x698, 100K)

>Jow Forumschan

Newfags need to be destroyed.

Attached: 1547677874894.jpg (1032x984, 136K)

Go live in the Middle East. Faggot.

Nigger stole my bike

Attached: 1551917576651.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

/thread

Because reality is racist, redditfag

I'm honestly not

But pattern recognition is racist and anti-semitic!

Because I live in South Africa, I'm surrounded by blacks and 25 years of "equality" has taught me that they steal what they don't have, destroy what they do have, and blame everything on white people.

Attached: 1513209620119.png (506x443, 151K)

Racist • Racism • -ism
~A racist stands positive towards the preservation of his or her race, like a capitalist stands positive towards capitalism, a Marxist towards the teachings of Marx etcetera

This does not mean he hates other races or mutts, he simply stands strongly against the mixing of his race