Survivors Guilt!!

Comedy gold here. Parkland survivor commits suicide because of muh SURVIVORS GUILT.

Wonder if her parents were liberals? Wonder if she used a gun to do it? She’s hot too, I would have ass fucked her

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/survivor-parkland-school-shooting-sydney-aiello-kills-herself-n986266

Attached: 7B114691-0776-41FA-B7B9-BD1BEE5D10E4.jpg (1125x1357, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-w1GeH8KPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

edgy

>Wonder if she used a gun to do it?

I know this may be beyond your intelligence, but if you click on the link you just posted, it brings you to a website with more information.

>Aiello died from a gunshot wound to the head, according to Heather A. Gálvez, with the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office.

Wow! It's just what you wanted to know, and you didn't even have to ask. All you had to do was read the very link you yourself were posting.

>Wonder if her parents were liberals?

> Yoga

> Buddha Statue

> Evolution shirt

> Gong

> So weak willed she committed suicide while others dealt with far worse

Parents are Leftists.

You

It’s 332am in FL. I was too tried to read the full article. Thx

Does this up Cruz’s score? He’s so Chad’s he’s still racking up kills from prison

Look at those tits tho. But she had a thick ass too.

>suicide
Was she one of the people that didn't agree with traveling the country and promoting gun control?
There were a few of them calling Hog amd friends on their garbage and they of course got no press time.

Bet money she ODed

Not sure if she was one of the pro gun Parkland students. As one user pointed out, look at the shit in the picture, her family definitely were leftists

Nah. gun shot to the face, as one helpful user pointed out

Cara Aiello (age 50) is listed at [REDACTED] Coconut Creek, Fl 33073 and is affiliated with the Republican Party. She is a female registered to vote in Broward County, Florida.

>attention whoring into oblivion
classic teenage stuff, really brings me back.

Attached: brah.jpg (800x534, 71K)

She must have known something so she got silenced

youtube.com/watch?v=i-w1GeH8KPU

two self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head?

Fuck. Now im sad. She was a republican with survivors guilt?? Big if true.

>Be American.
>Nearly get shot but survive.
>Get sad.
>Shoot yourself.

Why are yanks obsessed with anal sex. Its degenerate and disgusting. Why not fuck a guy in the ass too you fucking retard.

Yip. This country’s hard on people. And we’re actually proud of that. It’s our heritage.

I like it because it’s fun to take the girl into it. Like she’s opposed to it at first, but you manage to get her to try it. It’s a victory.

A Complete waste

>victory to put your penis inside of where her brown stinky shit comes out of
You are a shitskin or a kike.

I assed fucked your mother with no guilt. I see what you mean. When I pulled it out with peanuts and corn on my shaft...no guilt was had. GREAT POST OP! faggot/6

No, it’s just fun to talk a young girl into doing something she doesn’t want to. Jesus man weren’t you in high school once too??

Thanks bro.

checked & the fuckin lulz you sai?

Why not talk her into a MFF threesome or something then.
>if I stick my dick where all here shit is it will be funny

Ya I fucked girls right in the pussy not their stinky ass cavity full of human waste and bacteria.
I forgot the last option that you might just be a fag.

No, it’s just kinda fun. But thx.

It's a different type of survivor guilt, she knew she was a sizeable factor in causing the shooting. It was her fault that her friends died.

one cannot escape the fate

You sound like a faggot senpai better just cut your dick off

Fun being a fag? You even type like one.

LMAO tryna talk shit but OP cucked you into reading an article imagine that.

Is she the one on that video who said she went out of school with the supposed shooter? Maybe also said there was a guy in black tactical shit doing the shooting or is that a different interview?

She should have written a book like all those so called "holocaust survivors" and made many shekels...

what does daisy have to say about it?

>fake shooting
>fake suicide
cmon op wake the fuck up

Infact lets double tap this logic point
Girls are shit at killing themselves and people straight up believe this? she should be in the hispital if we are supposed to believe this

Idk she has some decent curves.

Hmm, maybe it's also because she couldn't live with the trauma.
>hot
And very american.

That's the post I was looking for.

That's a very Jow Forums-like mindset.

What are the chances she knew too much and wasn't willing to go along.

It’s 4 degrees warmer in the butt. In Fahrenheit, not that bullshit the rest of the world uses.

anti right cunt, enjoy hell.

This

Attached: 1528378356753.jpg (660x525, 62K)

Females typically don't use guns to an hero, it's usually pills because subconsciously they want to survive and be saved to get the attention they crave.

She was so hot. This is tragic.

"dies by suicide"
what did cnn mean by this?

Any nudes?

>Jesus man weren’t you in high school once too??
Kill yourself degenerate trash

>I would have ass fucked her
You still can.

Check her hands in the photo hmmm?

>Witnessess government false flag.
>Commits "suicide"

Checks out

Attached: CIAdowners.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Nigger, stop talking you fucking retard. Everyone fucking knows here you are a virgin and you would shit in your pants when you try to just look a girl into her eyes you faggot.

Trying to be hardcore like the homo you are.

>Ironic

Nigger

She can't possibly be the only student from that school who has killed themselves since that shooting. If I had to guess she's probably the first really attractive student to off themselves and so her face gets plastered everywhere by the media.

Far more likely than a narcissistic bitch killing herself with a gun

Attached: 1514826559628.gif (300x186, 446K)

>dies by suicide
Is this meant to be a slight euphemism?

So does this get added to Nikolas Cruz's score or not?

Attached: 1549363678357.jpg (472x505, 48K)

It's a murder covered up as suicide because she was about to tell the truth with evidence - the Parkland shooting never happened.
(((They))) shut her up.

Those fucking tits are top tier

She knew that she was doomed to a lifetime of being fat. I don't blame her. Fat people suck.

> them fucking tits tho
What a waste