NATO bombing of SR Yugoslavia

It’s been 20 years already since NATO bombed my country killing civilians and destroying the infrastructure. Just wanted to say thanks to the US, you really bring democracy and fight for peace wherever u go. Just a shame that we don’t have oil.

Attached: A2D3B971-BA95-44E2-B0A0-2B1A3EE179A1.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QIvFGP2WEw&bpctr=1553415984
youtube.com/watch?v=SxBEgyEPABo
youtube.com/watch?v=DhuFnCEDDbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you nigger, I hope we do it again

shouldn't have joined the communists then

I do too, then hopefully Vladimir nukes you fags

Lol Im sure you do, would be a surprise if it was the opposite

Why did we and by we NATO do this? I wasnt older than 5 at the time

Says the newest Muslim country on the block, don’t you have Islamic radio broadcast to listen to you retard?

Attached: 1541985840569.png (560x407, 13K)

Hahahah, oh shit I’m sorry

Attached: C0F1E21A-0B23-4EE7-A163-CE5553DD417E.gif (250x231, 875K)

You deserved it for starting WWI you dumb nigger

Meh. We did bad things too. Things always balance out over time. After that they had September 11, casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan and countless mass shootings over North America and Europe and considering Jamal is still coming and bringing his whole family, it's gonna be even more fun in the future. Just need to stock up on popcorn.

Well Im sure you know we lost 1/3 of population in WWI, do you?
Oh, you dont. But you know how not to win in WWs LOL

Montenegro is a NATO member so

Sloppy Mossad False Flag Job

I agree we did, and we did it a lot, tho I just cannot find the way to justify the agression

You realize that if an undeveloped, impoverished country in the middle of Balkans led to the slaughter of 10 million Europeans means that you are the stupid ones, not us. Bye.

You lost one third of your male population not overall population

Where is this on the map? The Middle East?

And what is a third of healthy male population? They wouldnt have reproduced im sure

oy bre, how dare you say that, 700 gorillion serbs were killed
It's real according to their historians

It was actually Christians vs Muslims and America supported the muslims by bombing the Christians.

Had to save the muslims. They are an endangered species.

does no one remember when the US bombed the Chink embassy during this?
I was in China at the time and they were so fucking angry. Still are.
Generally speaking I hate this neocon garbage, but bombing that embassy almost makes it worthwhile lmao

He is actually using the proper facts kkomrade :)

i never did understand it. people in charge must have been bribed by muslim oil money.

We have 46,000 Muslims here, how many do you have?

Archduke Ferdinand had it coming.

>my country
>memeflag

I remember, but I wonder how does that satisfy you?

>We have 46,000 Muslims
45,950*

you mean 45950

It only took 46000 to conquer your country fuckin lol. I must thank you though it’s nice to finally see an even bigger embarrassment of a prime minister leading a nation that the cuck running my country. I guess that’s what happens when your beta population elects a woman as leader.

the moment you realize you need 919 brantons to solve the problem

FDR gave eastern Europe away to the commies, because he was naive as fuck but Yugoslavia ended up getting less hardcore communism than the USSR.

She's just flavor of the week, your guy is miles ahead.

yea but we had to be sure. we sent some to survey after we devastated your women folk and they said you didnt so we took their word at face value

Yes but pray your leader doesn’t continue to do it. No country should have a leader as bad as ours.

Serbia held up great. Fucking took down Le ebic alien tech invisible bomber using a 1960s AA unit. Also the kekbab removing song is still relevant.

Say that in public and watch yourself get knifed.

>blaming Americans for bombings ordered by leftist jews

youtube.com/watch?v=2QIvFGP2WEw&bpctr=1553415984

Attached: madeleine-albright.jpg (528x351, 151K)

She is loving the attention, so l can't promise anything.

Too bad one of those bombs didn't kill you, faggot.

Dont worry I can still get cancer from radiation, my cousin did. Ty

Kill yourself boomer

Fuck off retard, there are people that live in Chernobyl and Fukishima

Fuck Off Slav.

Does it mean radiation is not real anywhere else? Is ur brain actually dead? Sorry

>Yugoslavia
you do have oil you brainlet. oil and natural gas that we need.

You know Nato?

So you don't know Nato Jenkins?

The Turk emerges.

Sorry bro, if it were up to me we would have directed our efforts against the Mujahideen.

The US has never fought anywhere for oil. The US fights for Israel 100%. The Jews wanted their Muslim attack dogs protected and Christians killed, so bombs away.

Iraq was Yinon plan.

shouldn't you be getting ready for your evening prayer muhammad?

Other guy used that joke you unoriginal faggot.

all these faggots talking shit,we did nothing wrong,suck it cunts

Attached: 1552836309015.png (540x409, 55K)

I still don't know who the fuck we bombed and who were the bad guys. I've tried to understand but the Balkans and the former Yugoslavian states are literally impossible to understand if you don't live there. You all look the same, talk the same language, and yet you're bitter enemies for thousands of years for literally no reason. No one can tell you apart from your neighbors except the locals. We could just role dice and randomly bomb whichever group and it would make no difference to the world.

It should have happened already in 1992

> t. Mujo Mehmedpašić

Yugoslavia was created by Western powers as a revard for Serbs starting WW1, a war that made Communism powerful enough to take over Russia and was a prelude to rise of Nazism in Germany and WW2, takeover of Communism in Eastern Europe and demonizing the white nationalism throughout the world.
Still that wasn’t enough even though Serbs technically controlled Yugoslavia they wanted more and angered their masters that had to put down their creation like it was a rabid dog

Why the fuck are you larping and why the fuck don't you blame the jews

"leftists" all jews are the same

> revard
See my comment above. If a doing of a small, undeveloped, impoverished nation led to WWI and 10 million dead, WWII and 80 million dead, Nazism, Communism and all other bad things then I can't take the major European nations seriously anymore if they are that stupid to allow for such a weak nation to hold them by the balls. It's like saying a baby beat up 10 grown up men. Serbia didn't send Lenin to Russia. It was Germany. Karl Marx wasn't Serbian, he was a German. So saying that we are responsible for the communist takeover is incorrect.

Gitler was serbian, Nikolei Tesliqi was squiperi.
Selam Aleikum

NATO was wrong, K

Kosovo is Serbia.
Thanks to god and the Serbian people

Attached: remove time.jpg (640x748, 124K)

We all must now thank to people of Serbia, they have shown us the way of the remove.

Attached: krajina-aint-free-republika-srpska-gotta-be-litterd-with-the-9303039.png (500x444, 41K)

Attached: tiger.jpg (780x520, 65K)

Neocons and their eternal love for muslim cock

Kosovo je Srbija
Prove me wrong faggots
pro tip: you can't

Attached: pepecard_hierophant.gif (225x531, 101K)

It was a trial of every tactic that western elites used ever since. From marketing and military to seeing just how much their normies don't give a fuck what is done around the world in their name. It also had an additional benefit of helping Islam strengthen in Europe.

Based perkele

Attached: 1547833840103.jpg (720x720, 51K)

That meme has to end.
> Dimitar
> Grigor
Not even proper Serbian names, lol

Prove you are not american

KOSOVO IS VERY SERBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=SxBEgyEPABo

Why havent you returned to rebuild it? Why use a memeflag to hide the fact you family fled and took the easy way by not returning?

>start 4 wars in 10 years
>lose all of them
>massacre anyone who doesnt agree with your shitty serb nationalism, including catholics, hungarians, irreligious people
>kill some slav villagers LARPing as muslims
>make a meme about it
>suddenly whole of Jow Forums thinks you are based orthodox holy warriors defending europe instead of quite literally half-turkified bandits taking advantage of instability
>get bombed in retaliation for going ape-tier
>"wtf we dindu nuffin its a conspiracy we wuz kebab slayers n shit"

Cлaвa хepoјимa.

Attached: 1536430578106.png (778x472, 423K)

Hungarians?

>communism
Fuck off cunt. Also, fuck NATO
>Serbia
>starting any of the 90s wars
The starting WW1 meme is probably even more accurate

Fekalia Izmetbegovic

What country are you from?

Also greatest Russian bettayal happened,to this day Serbia doesnt have s300.Now its too late,Slavic countries are ceasing to exist.But Russia has all these nice new mosques built.Not to mention disgrace that is USA supporting Turkey and Saudis and Israel and collapsing Europeans. Its a total disgrace

youtube.com/watch?v=DhuFnCEDDbg

Hooligans are always redpilled

ITT

Attached: 1552343766299.png (882x758, 114K)

Fuck Serb Niggers

Attached: 1537131127551.jpg (504x534, 25K)

You're a fucking serb immigrant to Canada. Fuck off.

You're a fucking Serb.

Well said. They're worse than niggers.

Ranked by good-evil. (Good at the top.)

>real humans
>niggers
>arabs
>somalians
>jews
>spics
>
>
>
>
>
>boomer burgers
>patriotard burgers
>burger soldiers

Attached: 4834.png (603x318, 35K)

Stay strong.

The amount of angry people has never been this high post-war. The goyim know. The kikes are in the open, again.

Exposing the kikes will end the kike terrorism on us all. Stay strong! Fuck their unlimited fake debt shekels, they are going down.

Attached: pepi.gif (422x444, 489K)

Everything apart from that is true.

Kek based and factual
Of course you didn't Dragan, it was the evil Janez/Stipe/Mujo/Bill Clinton or whoever fits the bill that day. Don't forget to remember the 5000 gorillion from Jasenovac as well!

I was there

Good job, Amerimutts

Attached: bosnian-muslim-women-show-support-for-president-bill-clinton-during-CWXM59.jpg (859x1390, 168K)

You were bombed because you touched Shiptar non-humans, America's 2nd greatest ally.
But make no mistake, I'm on your side on this one. Keywords: depleted, uranium

That's why we need to stop the zionists who are in power and who ordered this attack on your country.

Attached: LOL USA.png (1024x957, 620K)

>Bill Clinton
Jebo ti taj sotonist sedmo pokoljenje, izdajniče