Is there a more worthless country?

>1.3 Billion people
>2/3 of country still openly street shitting
>Worship 6 armed cowman
>Only known in western world for being stinky curry smelling scammers and running shitty run down gas stations on the nigger side of town.

What has India ever accomplished? You would think would over 1 billion people at least some of them would be intelligent. """Peak""" Indian success is running a shitty Citgo and selling overpriced Newports and scratch-offs to Tyrones, or owning a shitty 1.5/5 hotel in nearly condemned infrastructure.

Attached: Typical Pajeet.jpg (634x398, 80K)

Niggerd

>>what has India ever accomplished

Nothing. In fact someone in India has yet to have a solid Bowel movement

They have an interesting culture religion and food. They just need to fix up the economy and buy toilets.

>What has India ever accomplished?
look into the vedas

Imagine worshipping a dead kike on a FUCKING stick with Jews licking away your foreskin at birth.

FUCK YOUR SEMITIC GOD. FUCK YOUR """""CHRISTENDOM"""""". FUCK YOUR DESERT CULT LMAO

Imagine drinking cow piss daily while on the walk to the street to shit, while at the same time eating food off the shit covered sidewalk with your hands.

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (717x717, 69K)

Says a guy who's culture rubs cow piss on their faces.

India as World superpower in less than a year now. Wait till January 2020

keep seething muttmerican

Attached: 1553397527870.png (500x782, 518K)

Living in a first world country doesn't excuse the reality of still being cucked and I know that.
>Jews control the USA
>Indians hate muslims and jews
>Indians are actually more based than americans in the mind

Attached: 1552731229439.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Bix nood nigga muh dick we wuz kangs n sheeeit nigga all these whyte people be stealin our technology n sheeeit these whyte cave dwelling monkeys be stealing our ancient Egypt technology nigga gonna go down in the hood and take out some niggas after fukkin my side bitch and getting her pregnant nigga oh sheeeit the police comin. Hide nigga hyde hyde hyde! muh fuckken dick nigga it so big a whyte bitch said it lukked like her big pile o shit she took last night. nigga dick is cool. Nigga dick be big

Welcome to America, nigga

>Indians being the spiritual center of the world for thousands of years
>peaceful culture, great food and culture

Attached: 1552731358249.jpg (861x563, 96K)

meme thread.
I personally look forward to the shitflinging.

Ill name a few worse countries:

Every muslim majority nation. India sends curries and gas station owners, but they don't blow shit up.

Every african country that currently exists. Congo and other shitholes are destroying each other and are eating billions in aid.

North korea is just a waste of 24 mil malnourished retards.

Central america is absolute hell from cartels and murder gangs.

India is shit dont get me wrong. But they are top end shit. For the most part they come and work hard and dont blow shit up or kill people. Which makes them better than most immigrants.

>he doesn’t drink Cowca Cola

Attached: 23FDFF6A-0D60-49AC-9269-7F5392627BA9.jpg (512x288, 34K)

Another thing about indians is that they are not politically correct, they say anything it doesn't matter to them. They know that truth can't be PC. They truly are based because they know that fascism comes from nature and that's what they believe in.

Attached: 1552731089034.jpg (480x640, 39K)

calm down bro, we don't hate people from your country. you have a big problem though, 1/3 of your country is fairly IQ and the rest are basically brown skinned niggers. you need to do something about your low IQ people in the rural areas preeding so god damn much. why dont you take some of our liberals over there and offer some planned parenthood , works well here.

Most of them ate Americans or Brits.

REAL ALPHA MEN SHIT ON THE STREET.

That’s right. You fucking heard me bitch. Are you a pussy? Are you scared to show your beautiful butt to the world like a woman? Do you care about what other people would think?

Yes? CONGRATS, you are just a betacuck. Fucking kill yourself. You aren’t a real man.

ALPHA men head out on the street, open their pants and take the most CHADDEST shit ever. Meanwhile beta ass journalists and news faggots scatter around your ALPHA presence as they take shots of you doing the act.

People take pictures of you taking a SHIT. Just imagine being so alpha even your shitting position is photographed.

Not only is SHITTING in the street ALPHA but it’s also a fight against the porcelain Jew. Jews all over the world have a plan to restrict masculinity of men across the world to turn them into beta faggots.

Remember your body is the source of Hydrogen, Carbon, and Nitrogen. Shit also contains those three elements. Do you know why the Jews fear the poo? That’s right. HCN. Hydrogen fucking Cyanide. The Jew fears the poo because he is reminded of the GAS. The only thing he deserves for his existence.

It’s time to weaponise your poop and take back your masculinity.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW.

No one cares. Their culture is shit, their food is shit and the people are shit. You are faggot. Fuck you and fuck India. Shitskinlover

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based and poopilled

Based indian

>is there a more worthless country
New Zealand

Imagine not having plumbing

Based international merchants

You have a problem with prosperity? Enjoy your poo streets.

This is soooo shortsighted.

India and China are going to dominate the future of Earth for at least 3000 years at some point.

India and China both have the intellectual capacity and the raw numbers of people/manpower to be unstoppable in the future.

Leaving a supersonic cloud of dust behind, the Spootnik embarks on a new journey. After exiting orbit, Captain Rajash can finally engage autopilot; the neverending horizon reveals the pale blue dot in all its majesty. You can see the Ganges from here. Upon further inspection, a smudge of brown appears to surround the entire area. The whole of India, covered in shit particles. "It's Beautiful", meditates the captain. Compared to the colorful streets of Mumbai, space was cold and gray. Through a small porthole, and thanks to the power of yoga, Rajash manages to bring out his bare buttocks. Around the same time, a black hole abruptly starts forming, as if lured by the stench of spices. Like a braap farmer, the cosmic entity swallows the complete Spootnik station. According to the findings of Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson, somewhere in a parallel universe, India is a superpower.

Their entire economy is based on Overworked Slave Children.
And the OSC market in India is BIG

They go to space

Go man the register, Apu.

Get the period blood off your flag senpai

You check my honorable trips, filthy poo.

Eat your roti first jap-san

Attached: C2A7E4FD-F4AE-47EB-81F4-4F56029D0624.jpg (1907x1064, 354K)

>posting Fateshit
Your life is forfeit. Hurry up and end those Pakis so that we can get rid of you without negative repercussion.

this.

based indian, from now on i will on shit in the streets to deny the jew my poo
feaces war when?

Poop-pilled

Attached: 1552267515751.png (724x542, 417K)

most indian post on Jow Forums ever.
the thing is...he is not wrong.
i have to rethink my ways.

>Be known as "Jewel of the British Empire"
>Columbus put his life on the line to get a fast route to India
>Cultural epicenter of Asia for centuries

>Now known as the country of rape, genetic defects, internet scammers, street shitters and people who can't string together a phrase in English

Where did we go wrong?

Getting rid of Britain.

yes
its called haiti
When Toussaint L'Ouverture and his Haitian hordes slaughtered and gang raped French and Hybrid little girls, men, women and little boys, the DR and the Spanish rose up to stop the spread. They put these shadow-walker fuckers in their place. They lynched Haitians in the streets and curb-stomped the fucking mud-cake eating 11:59pm monkeys. Haitians always cry victim, The War Of Knives isn't even in the history books. It was a genocide. Just like Liberia after 1899. They killed the Hybrid ruling class, as always. The usual story. Then, that fucking niggerfaggot "Papa Doc" Duvalier started again in the 1960s. He got BTFO'd. Their democratic government got overthrown by the US. All the other regimes since are corrupt. Their land is on a massive earthquake honeypot. Haiti keeps getting assfucked without KY throughout time and space and I fucking love it. Karma's a bitch.

Fuck off substitute english teacher. What a failure your while life is.

>America, brand-new country, removes Anglo
>becomes largest world superpower in history
>India, millennia-old nation with long-established pre-colonial culture and history to fall back on, removes Anglo
>becomes laughing-stock poo nation
Keep seething, poo boi.

Attached: 1393815396597.png (588x720, 304K)

We can misgender a person, use knives and scissors, yet don't go to jail for it.

Attached: 1551696692406.gif (680x480, 1.17M)

i dont think ive ever seen an indian restaurant let alone eaten indian food. is it actually good or are millennials just hyping it up as a way to kiss ass?

It's alright, honestly. Overhyped by liberals who literally only have food to fall back on as their excuse for ethnics. But honestly pretty good. Gotta give credit where it's doo.

But I'd never eat it outside of a white nation with hygiene standards.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD