MUELLER INVESTIGATION

Give me a quick rundown on the Mueller investigation and what's gonna happen in the following days.

Why are MSM doubling down?

Attached: 1456407752588.png (205x256, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/foreign.php
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/caitlin-johnstone-rages-mock-russiagaters-mock-them-ruthlessly
twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1109292397991813120
youtu.be/WNCweQMX88M?t=117
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allegations_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5qQgiHKNTOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there was no collusion. All the russian talk was fake news.

So what's the left's new narrative to bring blumpf down?

William Barr is attempting to pull a Deloris Umbridge and block the bulk of the report on a department technicality, namely, that the president is unindictable and unindicted individuals cannot have their information made public. This won't hold. The "classified report" (his words) is a matter of national security and must be released to congress in its entirety. Once there public interest will demand it be made fully public.

Trump is "Individual 1" in the Cohen Guilty plea. The Trump 2016 campaign is "organization 1". Both will be implicated in conspiracy with foreign entities and have been refereed for state prosecution. The report will enrage and embolden Trump's critics and the Congressional committees will fan the flames from the left. Sensing weakness, conservatives and republican centrists will soon primary trump from the right and left. This will snowball for the next half year, some other indictments will become unsealed, Trump may finish his term. It all depends, though, Sunday news shows are going to be must watch tomorrow.

Quick rundown: Trump is guilty and Russia holds the cards.

Nuh-uh! They're going to throw Grumpfh and all his cronies in prison and then they're going to make HER president because SHE actually won the election! And then SHE will take down Putin for personally meddling in american politics and Iran too because Iran.

Subscribe to Styx if you are truly that un-ironically retarded. He'll fill you in on the obvious daily.

Attached: tarlpepe.png (804x426, 184K)

lol

>namely, that the president is unindictable and unindicted individuals cannot have their information made public. This won't hold.

This

Why would William Barr do this? What if he releases the full Mueller report and it still reports no collusion?

damn, doesn't sound good for Drumpf

Attached: dore.png (332x375, 194K)

Trump has been an acting agent of influence for Russian counterintelligence since 1987. He's been laundering rubles for Russia since he lost all of his daddy's money in Atlantic City.

All of his supporters have been doomed to burn in hell.

Attached: Trump Russian propaganda .jpg (800x1048, 216K)

The irony is that the Republican pundits that will be making this talking point tomorrow are the same ones that were leading the "lock her up".

>Why would William Barr do this?
For the same reason that he wrote a loquacious memo about the special prosecutor being bad and sending it to the president. I may be wrong, though, he may not have a bias. He has a obnoxious, (obfuscating tone) way of communicating, though.

>What if he releases the full Mueller report
then i'll be wrong. But I would put money on him releasing something closer to a few bullet points like "-no more indictments recommended" "-no collusion" "-Trump is a nice old man".

Dems are spinning a narrative that the truth is being hidden. Only the dumbest of the dumbfucks and the gullible of the gullible with fall for it -- i.e. Liberals.

If what you say is true then how come he's not behind bars?

he's a Republican.

You clearly have a bias, but you may be right. We won't know till monday anyway.

So what? When Trump started running he was hated by his own party.

>You clearly have a bias
Only in my preference for fact over stupidity and noise.
>Won't know till monday
Giuliani will be making the rounds tomorrow, his interviews will say/or rule out a lot:
-if trump or his council has received the memo in its entirety
-if he's ready to offer something more specific than "there's no collusion" as his defense
-how angry and aggressive he feels he needs to be
-if he starts to play the victim it says something

really there's a lot to look forward too, even in the event that the Barr report isn't released yet.

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT YOU FAGGOTS

He's a rich celebrity.

And America are cucks. And Republicans are now largely kompromised by Russia. Graham knows they have video and contracts involving his gay sex ring. Nunes has been selling intelligence to Portugal and Russia. Ryan was working with them. The Republican party leaked literally all of country's voter psychographics to Russia. The NRA sold all of their user information to Russia for $10 million. The Republicans stopped caring about Russia once Russians started giving them money.

>being this retarded

your girl sold our uranium to the Russians, you stupid khazar inbred fuck

I think the establishment is going to shift into a narrative that things are being covered up, the republican party is in on it, and the new AG Barr came in and made Mueller stop the investigation.
There is likely enough in the report to keep the left going although I suspect we will see a split as the democratic base divides into the jimmy dore 'this is BS lets focus on actual issues' and the rest who will double down and probably start rioting again as we approach 2020. Whoever the candidate is will then be able to campaign on 'restoring unity to a divided country' while their goons start shit.

The longer it's in this purgatory and if the public is forced to (notionally) take the word of someone that seems to have a bias (again his memo) the worse it will be for Trump's public legitimacy.
The better play for democrats may be to feed his cut outs enough rope to hang themselves in the public eye.

>your girl sold our uranium to the Russian
nice meme.

Do you think the existence of assholes justifies being an asshole?

Do you think that the Obama administration giving uranium to the Russians means that Trump hasn't been an active agent of influence for them since September 2, 1987?

>you stupid khazar inbred fuck
The people you trust laugh about how stupid and easily manipulated you are. Nobody will care when you kill yourself.

oh noes, i feel bad about myself now!

grow up you teenage dirtbag

> Both will be implicated in conspiracy with foreign entities and have been refereed for state prosecution.

There nothing to suggest this. In fact, the lack of new indictments seems to say the opposite.

WowCan you possibly be any more stupid seriously

apropos of the notion of "growing up", the "he brings a gun to school" line of that song is now bleeped in android and itunes electronic copies.

>There nothing to suggest this. In fact, the lack of new indictments seems to say the opposite.
Don't conflate the narrow work of the Special Council with the entirety of the Trump investigations and neglect the first point of the post that you're replying to. Trump may have to leave office to be charged as "individual 1," but it's going to happen.

We kill commies, trumps not a commie but a lot of Democrats are

The Special Counsel was specifically assigned to assess whether the Trump campaign conspired with foreign nationals. How can you say that Trump will be indicted on conspiracy charges if Mueller didn’t call for the indictment?

>The Special Counsel was specifically assigned to assess whether the Trump campaign conspired with foreign nationals. How can you say that Trump will be indicted on conspiracy charges if Mueller didn’t call for the indictment
The AG William Barr made it clear in his confirmation that agrees with the Dershowitz proposition that Presidents have kinglike powers. The Special Council regulations and the precedent of the Ken Starr book give him a lot of room to stonewall the full facts and to insist that any stuff about Trump and his Family being left out is a fait accompli and, therefore, exist separately as sealed documents under the Special Council mandate to be unsealed when Trump is out of office and can't "pardon himself" or his family.

Or the information is all in there and there's no reason to not release the full report (scrubbed of names and methods if necessary).

LMAO

Show flag.

>Cohen Guilty plea.

Cohen is in no way a credulous individual. hanging anything on a plea deal from Cohen is desperately grasping at straws.

>Dude "individual 1" and "organization 1" sounds so spooky
Not an FEC violation

>hanging anything on a plea deal from Cohen
A guilty plea before a judge is very different than the "plea deal". He doesn't have license to blather and fling unsubstantiated accusations. Further, his more recent testimony before congress was corroborated with incriminating documents and his line that he can't "answer questions about ongoing matters" when asked about some matters imply that there is already/was an open investigation around Trump himself. A full report will have information on this.

This
Fuck the meme satanist, Jimmy is based beyond belief for a lefty

you're a booger-eating moron

>Not an FEC violation
opensecrets.org/pacs/foreign.php
You may not be wrong about a lot of the stuff, but Manafort and Flynn are already going to prison offenses that are FEC violations.

Slur at me more, so we may laugh at your expense. Everyone knows you're just projecting.

>Slur at me more, so we may laugh at your expense. Everyone knows you're just projecting.

we're not ever going to let you live this one down

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/caitlin-johnstone-rages-mock-russiagaters-mock-them-ruthlessly

why no indictment for kushner and the trump brothers?

Changed them goal posts real quick. Go ahead and explain the PAC associated with Manafort and how damning it is for Trump. Manafort isn't going to prison for that, by the way. Also you're gonna need to source the Flynn FEC claim.

>2 years of investigation yields that a multi-billionaire may have paid off a hooker out of the wrong bank account.
That's not conspired with a foreign nation to rig an election, buddy. You got anything besides nothingburger on the menu?

You already accused an anonymous poster of eating boogers, now you're flinging garbage-tier opinion journalism at me. you're only digging yourself a hole.
For the same reason that family can't be compelled to testify against family in criminal cases. A president that can notionally pardon himself with impunity may also pardon his family.

Actually it's not a matter of being paid with the wrong money. They want to try to construe it as Trump making a campaign donation, from his own money, but never reporting it to the FEC. It wouldn't go anywhere because the payment is easily argued as being for Trump's personal life. See: John Edwards. Cohen only plead guilty to it because he was looking to soften the blow from his unrelated financial crimes and didn't fight it.

we all new this though

they're going to run a daily hit piece on him through every media outlet globally so that everyone knows he's bad

>For the same reason that family can't be compelled to testify against family in criminal cases. A president that can notionally pardon himself with impunity may also pardon his family
You say a lot without saying anything. Trump can also pardon people that aren't family, who CAN be compelled to testify against him.

Nothing, because the Mueller investigation is actually about Israel, not Russia, and Mueller was in the 9/11 enquiry committee or something, which unsurprisingly, didn't find anything surprising.

>Muh harry potter reference
Read
Another
Fucking
Book

rage at me some more, window-licker

1. The claim that acknowledging specific crimes existing in and outside of the FEC rules is tangential to the main point. The Open secrets article is included to complicate your weak strawman.
2. The notion that this is some sort of debates between contrarian and my arguments should be ignored is equally spurious.
3. Failure to disclose the respective foreign lobbies paying both trump's national security adviser and campaigner manager constitute FEC violations

Such as? I'm pretty sure after 2 years they've exhausted all their anti-drumpf materials. This mueller investigation is the only one left for their impeachment narrative.

Trump traded Golan Heights for people to stop being big jerks to him

Steven King considers her to be one of the greatest villains in literature.

lol my god this cognitive dissonance is so sad. Let me clear that up for you.

1. If there was collusion Mueller would indict the co-conspirators and then Congress will impeach the president.
2. There are no super-secret indictments. We know that there are ZERO indictments.

twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1109292397991813120

It's over. There is no collusion. You lose. Trump wins.

>MSM doubling

because they lied for 2 years and telling the truth at this point would be embarrassing

youtu.be/WNCweQMX88M?t=117

I was listening to this video in the background of whatever else I was doing and I stopped when he said "No Collusion". My ears detected an inflection his voice when he said "No Collusion" and the change in pitch was the reason why I stopped and then I rewatched the clip a few times and observed his body language as he says no collusion. He is nodding yes while saying no collusion. Watch it in .25 speed to see it clearly.

At least from what I've seen on "Lie to Me" and body language sites these are classic signs of lying. Google "head nods when talking sign of lying" for a huge list of articles that confirm that nodding your head yes while saying no or vise versa is a sign of a liar.

Drop the sophistry, explain to me Manafort and Flynn's FEC violations you're claiming if you're actually knowledgeable. The link only admits the existence of PACs that take in money from "American divisions of foreign companies", ie: foreign owned companies that employ people eligible to donate to PACs (American citizens). You're very shit at this, my friend.

>Trump can also pardon people that aren't family, who CAN be compelled to testify against him.
There's a cultural taboo (or the inverse of a taboo; a norm, i guess) that exists for family under the law and written into the Constitution. The operational word in the post was "impunity". I stand by the statement.

zerohedge is far from garbage tier pal

Attached: 20190324_102948_0001.png (559x397, 352K)

>Steven King considers her to be one of the greatest villains in literature
Alright, you're trolling. I'm going to bed.

Attached: 1536332606591.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>Do you think the existence of assholes justifies being an asshole?
So it went from "muh Russia" to "he's an asshole!"
Neck yourself, you goalpost-shifting faggot.

>Mueller would indict the co-conspirators and then Congress will impeach the president
Not necessarily. It would be a constitutional crisis if Trump attempted to pardon himself and those indictments may be sealed. Or the full report may lay out the case for or against impeachment. Nothing is over until the report release. Barr has shown himself to be biased.

I'm still betting on serious third party left wing run that sucks enough votes from Democrats to give Trump a national popular vote win, causing blue states that voted blue to send electors obligated to vote Trump because those states were shortsighted enough to pass laws joining the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.

before you go, google it.

still sucking nigger dicks i see.

I don't doubt he said it at all

Fuck off, and google "failure to disclose status as foreign agent". both of your bois will be on the first page.

Russian collusion is impeachable. If Trump colluded then it is a constitutional crisis no matter what.

Abusing the pardon power is impeachable.

The point is that if there was a conspiracy other people would have gotten indicted.

This fact is the reason why the main stream media is SHOCKED.

You'll catch on eventually.

FARA=/=FEC you dipshit. Why are you being so weaselly with your allegations? Also Flynn is not going to prison for failing to register under FARA.

when i fucked your mother in the ass last night she said your dad is a pedophile. also she needs some ass wipes.

anything is impeachable and at the end of the day hewing closer to preserving rule of law and keeping a notional sealed indictment sealed may be the better means of sneaking justice. Alternatively, the full report may instruct congress to consider impeachment. I don't claim any special knowledge.

>are you being so weaselly with your allegations
IT'S BOTH, YOU DOUBLE-DIPSHIT. Quit with this strawman already.

I just showed you how there are no sealed indictments. Not all crimes are impeachable. You are just talking out of your ass about secret-indictments and the unlimited power of the pardon.

You don't know shit. MUELLER IS FINISHED. ITS OVER. TRUMP WON. GO HOME.

apropos of pedophilia and (still within the topic of the thread),
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/dershowitz_secret_emails_about_underage_sex_allegations_will_put_prominent_people_in_handcuffs.html

>I don't claim any special knowledge
No, you're simply "special". You can throw in as much verbiage as you want to pretend you know anything, but it's quite obvious you don't.
Except it's not, which is why you still fail to substantiate anything and continue claiming vague bullshit.

Collusion is not a federal crime except in anti-trust law. It's being used improperly by mainstream media instead of specific crimes, such as accepting campaign finance from a foreign government, because they ain't got shite but unfounded conspiracy theories.

heads will ROLL

youtube.com/watch?v=5qQgiHKNTOg

Attached: DtG4xi4VsAA8uE_.jpg (640x432, 78K)

>anything is impeachable

exactly. impeachment doesn't even require wrongdoing because it is purely a political process. all congress needed was the willpower to tell the voters to go shove their president up their asses and Trump could have been gone on day 1. but they're a bunch of fucking pussies that fear the rope for some inexplicable reason. they'd much rather have a witch hunt and come out looking like booger-eating morons at the end of the day. eat shit loser, you fucking pussy. your little slander game blew up in your fucking faces. you really fell for some bullshit dossier claiming that trump likes diseased whores pissing on him in russian hotel rooms? just what kind of idiot are you?!?!

>just showed you how there are no sealed indictments
I shut down every one of your stupid points in a post that's already an hour old.
i would only amend it by adding "it may be that" to "sealed documents under the Special Council mandate exist to be unsealed when Trump is out of office and can't "pardon himself" or his family."

Your whole world is a toilet and everyone here is watching it get flushed, you fucking loser.

lmao there are no sealed indictments. You're a delusional idiot.

NO COLLUSION WE WIN HAHAHA

Its already been reported that there are no sealed indictments remaining related to the special counsel

Fake news bro.

>Its already been reported that there are no sealed indictments remaining related to the special counsel
I stand corrected. I admit I was wrong on that count. I still have reason to suspect that Barr is bias and want to see the full report before I accept that there is no collusion/conspiracy.

That would be an interesting outcome - I could see something like that happening though I would still be surprised if the money behind the dems let them lose the plot that badly. It's interesting that they are being pulled from the center with independent schultz, while being stretched to the left with justice dems and about a third of their base. It seems like it will be Trump's race to lose.

>Deloris Umbridge
stopped reading here

Mooller decided not to go down with the ship. Most likely threw a safety line for Rosey steen/stein.
Dems will learn nothing and continue to pretend they got Trump cornered when they'd be lucky to get him for jay walking.

lol mueller fanfic

>it is purely a political process
So are elections, and the one in 2018 mattered as much as the one in 2016.

>stopped reading here
Fuck off, boomer. Wormtounge would be your inferior analogue.
>lol mueller fanfic
We'll see soon, won't we.

liberal dumbasses have nothing conservative on shitstains and nothing is accomplish either way.
liberal dumbasses want us mad the brezidend, and conservative shitstains want us mad at Alexandria Ocasio-CLASS-TRAITOR so we never learn crafts and trades and overthrow politicians and capitalists

Attached: j3b4e5bmzqx01.jpg (651x605, 45K)

couldn't resist

Attached: BarrUmbridge.jpg (1180x440, 115K)

like somebody else said, read a book. stephen king and harry potter are literally young adult fiction trash

Otherwise unskilled current ex-appointees have two options after leaving service, 1 become a AOC experts on Fox "News", 2. Writing a book
One requires a little more skill, but if Ben Shapario can do it, really, anyone can.

Qanon post #18
1 Nov 2017 - 4:09:55 AM
>Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
>Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?

Attached: Happening_Default_Swap.jpg (309x238, 68K)