Can we agree that there is a difference between homosexuality and degenerate faggotry?

Can we agree that there is a difference between homosexuality and degenerate faggotry?

Cant talk to people irl about this because its too politically incorrect, hard to talk to /pol because its too taboo here as well. cant we find a middle ground?

A few things we should consider degenerate
>Polyamory
>Spreading STD's
>Cult like behavior and "in group" complex
>Swinging
>Pedophilia (should go without saying)
>indoctrination of children

What im really trying to ask is, would you be willing to accept gays into our new society's after the collapse? do you think its possible for gays to live and operate in society without degrading it?

I justify my homosexuality by looking at the animal kingdom. it seems to be a truism that the "gay psychological error" occurs in about 1-2% of the population. that number never seems to go up. can we not just "deal with it"? I think the real downfall of modern homosexuals is how they congregate to spread illness and have "free love" what a joke. Other than my partner of course i don't know any other gays, it was a surprise to me to see how they have their own scummy ghettos. so what do you guys think?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x681, 160K)

OP is a latent faggot.

Attached: 5BA1CEC5-88FB-437B-942A-4915AEBC51E6.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Honestly I have no real problem with homos.
Homos of today are very degenerate because society is degenerate. In a healthy society they can be around without causing problems.

Attached: leaf remover.jpg (326x155, 9K)

Yes! thank you. This is exactly what i mean

Since I unfortunately acknowledge the probable genetic basis of homosexuality, but also realize the environmental impact that the normalization of it causes, this is my view
>homosexuals should not be painted in a positive light in any medium
>homosexuals should not be allowed to legally marry
>homosexuality should be viewed as what it is: a genetic abnormality that is detrimental to the species
>homosexuality should be a shameful and closeted thing

Attached: no gay please at dinner time.jpg (400x582, 33K)

I agree with
>homosexuals should not be painted in a positive light in any medium
>homosexuals should not be allowed to legally marry

Dont agree with
>>homosexuality should be viewed as what it is: a genetic abnormality that is detrimental to the species
>>homosexuality should be a shameful and closeted thing

I think it should be "closeted" in a way but not necessarily shameful.

and your right we should treat it as a genetic abnormality but i dont think we should go around shouting that "our population will die out because of the gays"

Gays are dangerous from 2 viewpoints:
Moral and economic
You already listed the moral one: Practicing degeneracy and spreading it
But there is also an economic danger

As Hoppe stated: Faggots dont have kids, therefore they dont engage in long term planning, since they dont have to, this basically turns them into minijews, since they can and will screw over any long term business relationship for short term profit.

They are also pioneers of a lonely city lifestyle and that causes suizide and depression

homosexuality in men has a evolutionary basis and is a scientific fact. Lesbians are just whores.

>They are also pioneers of a lonely city lifestyle and that causes suizide and depression

This is one of the lies gays have been sold as a lifestyle. this in my view is the fault of the establishment encouraging things it knows nothing about.

But to argue your economic point. the population of gays has been pretty consistent for a while now. its not like there are more gays that are gonna threaten our birthrates because it has always only been 1-2% of the population

desu im gay and i think lesbians are fucking gross. they make me wanna gag

>i dont think we should go around shouting that "our population will die out because of the gays"
Me neither, that's silly. The very small percentage (most likely I think it should be "closeted" in a way but not necessarily shameful
By "shameful" I mean that homosexuals should acknowledge their abnormality and to treat it as such; they should not attempt to normalize their tendencies or view them as anything other than behavioral defects.

also i can see what you mean by "minijew" and that's valid. but minijews that operate purely economically aren't as bad as the real schnauzers are they?

>By "shameful" I mean that homosexuals should acknowledge their abnormality and to treat it as such; they should not attempt to normalize their tendencies or view them as anything other than behavioral defects.

I totally agree. its like being proud of having diabetes, doesn't make sense.

But i think we have a different view of "normalisation". i want to live in the world with my partner and not be worried about the threat of physical harm. I dont want to get beat up for being gay. that used to be the case but then as time moved on it got "normalised" even tho it was still a big taboo.

If homosexuality is able to be genetically tested for before birth, I would advocate for eugenically preventing the birth of homosexuals.
But, we're not scientifically there yet, and I don't plan on genociding them. I would of course rather homosexuals not exist, but I am against physically harming them (unless they act like total flaming faggots). Homosexuals can still be economically productive and contribute to society, of course. But their behavior should have practically no representation anywhere in society.

I sadly agree. I believe in eugenics for the same reason every believer does. yes i would also want children being born to not have to suffer like i have. but at the same time can it really be prevented by eugenics? i wasent gay for the first 21 years of my life

>i wasent gay for the first 21 years of my life
Well that's interesting, lol. Out of genuine curiosity, can you elaborate how you just decided you were gay at 22? Are you saying you had zero attraction towards individuals of your sex before you "turned gay"?

>can it really be prevented by eugenics?
Maybe. I'm no scientist, but we've recently discovered some more genetic associations with homosexuality, meaning there is absolutely a genetic aspect to it.

I was always bad with wemons. Im a gamma male and not overly attractive. I have given my all to 2 diffrent women in the past and they really hurt me. then one day after 5 years of knowing my best friend i just saw him in a diffrent way. i started to have quiet thoughts about him, thinking about him all the time and having the urge to touch him and hug him. after 6 months of these thoughts i finally said, "ahh fuck i think i might love him." then after 6 more months i told him. im not attracted the the majority of men. but i do love him very much and find him very attractive. we have been together for 3 years now

>I justify my homosexuality by looking at the animal kingdom. it seems to be a truism that the "gay psychological error" occurs in about 1-2% of the population. that number never seems to go up. can we not just "deal with it"? I think the real downfall of modern homosexuals is how they congregate to spread illness and have "free love" what a joke. Other than my partner of course i don't know any other gays, it was a surprise to me to see how they have their own scummy ghettos. so what do you guys think?
Absolute brainlet-tier logic.

No. Homosexuality would always lead to degeneracy. If you're gay, become a voluntary celibate. Become the solution and not the problem.

Obviously lol

exactly, homosexuality is nothing wrong
parading almost full nude on the street bdsm is

then argue my point fag

I would rather live in a village with gay men who are OCD about beauty than a village of gamers, which would smell within a week

>No. Homosexuality would always lead to degeneracy
wooosh

that's the whole point of my post. im arguing that homosexuality doesn't have to be degenerate. so argue or gtfo

Fair enough. This falls in line with the understanding that homosexuality often stems from loneliness and seeking affirmation/affection from those that will give it to you. In your case, your homosexuality is most likely not genetic, but rather a product of your environment/behavior.

yeah that shit just kills me. i dont wanna be compared to the gimps the block traffic but they just keep having parades every week... they are losers who have no real personality so they make "gayness" their whole persona

it takes a man to fuck a man
> no_homo

Attached: 55575822_10161525891665483_128228134112722944_o.jpg (993x672, 205K)

>muh arguments
You seem too stupid for anyone to argue with, edgy kid.
S

I agree but i do still think there may be a slight genetic component. My theory is that everyone is born on a scale of how likely they are to turn gay. most people have a likelihood of zero but for those above zero their environment can spur it on

I have gay friends and they're basically normal people. If any of them are ultra-hedonistic lifestyle perverts, they hide it well when they're around me.

He's been together three years. That's pretty solid. He sounds happy, so why are you saying this? To what end do you move? Conversion?

Yikes

You're a dumbass or something? I said homosexuality will ALWAYS lead to degeneracy. There's no "doesn't have to be degenerate" when you're a homosexual. So become a voluntary celibate. Remove your worldly desires for the world to see. You don't deserve a partner and will never deserve any just like any other homosexuals. Live with it.

>hurrr durrr look how smart and intellectual i am!

dude fuck off i don't care about how u autismos see me. I just wanted to chat and argue with some anons if u don't like that go do a different board reeeeeee ect ect ect

This.

We were in this position a couple of decades ago and this led us to where we are right now.
Attacking homosexuality without attacking adultery, fornication, masturbation etc. is hypocrisy.
And I used to be opposed to gay civil unions but now that I think of it, I think it's a lesser evil than having gays being even more degenerate and multiplying partners.

there is a good portion of gays that you would have no idea unless you knew. id say thats about 30-40 percent. generally degeneracy is hard to hide from people tho. peolpe can smell it

Of course. Homosexuality is a disposition, faggotry is an act. Thinking they are the same is like thinking hunger and gluttony are the same.
I'm OK with homosexuals so long as you don't actualize your urges. Be a celibate and don't touch kids and men. Live according to traditional societal norms.

kek. u must be young. your projecting onto me the fact that you get your feelings hurt online so you try to hurt other peoples feelings online. news flash kid, adults dont care about what dumpy 14 year olds say on the internet

I'm just discussing homosexuality my guy. Nothing is meant as being insulting or personal.

This makes some sense honestly.

This thread is only about homosexuality, which is why I was discussing only homosexuality. I do agree that adultery and fornication are bad, as is excessive masturbation (but some is fine and normal).
Homosexuals should not be able to get married as it is a direct endorsement by the government of their behavior. They also get the same tax status as regular married couples when they will never bear children or do anything to help raise a family.

I wholeheartedly agree

So, what you're saying here is that you don't want to be a voluntary celibate. Well fuck. Sorry man, you're a degenerate faggot now. Don't worry though, I'm sure other faggots would gladly accept you.

what's your opinion on adoption of kids by gays then? would a civil union be able to carry out the job of parenting or is it something a hetero marriage can only do?

>Live according to traditional societal norms.

Im arguing that its possible to do just this as a homosexual. i dont see any reason why gays cant live traditionally, minus of course the hetero relationship

It frankly sounds like your gayness is almost entirely conditioned. Having a codependent partner can feel like salvation after a lifetime of rejection and isolation, but don't let fear of leaving that behind stop you from having a big think about who you really are. This might not be useful to you now or ever, but I hope you'll tuck it away somewhere in your mind in case it ever is.

>I'm sure other faggots would gladly accept you.
Most gays dont like me because of my traditional stance. this is why i came to pol. literally nobody else shares my opinion that seems to be perfectly in the middle of the issue.

Person together for three years

board suggests grass is greener and leave relationship - to be promiscuous with women?

What advice would you give a straight person in that instance?

Probably, get married, have a nice honeymoon and build a good and happy life.

I dont honestly know yet. thats something im still working on in my head. there is a lot of data that says male and female is optimal. i want every child to have an optimal life growing up. I just need more data, more time for tests to be done and research to take place. im leaning towards a no but as always there are exceptions in the data.

we're all human and want the same thing fundamentally.

Love, security, understanding, dependability and trust

I don't know his mind or his heart, that's why all I can give is open-ended advice that he can take or leave. Don't get defensive on his behalf.

oh dont worry man ive had the big think and the big depression. but ive accepted that humans are the products of their environments. growing up in Detroit as a "white boy" made me into the gamma pussy i am today. conflict avoidant as hell. but we work from there. i have to build myself up now and not let my past drg me back into that hole. i have reconciled my existence

All of those degenerate things you listed are borderline inherent in homosex

so you're a child adoption "agnostic" , wouldn't do it without proof it's safe, fairs

The most successful couple I know are gay, both successful in their own right, extremely talented and able to go to marvellous places together. Very much in love in a very healthy way.

>anons shit on women all day for being hypergamous and only wanting money

>tells me to not be gay

make up ur mind /pol lol

Sure you do. What did you say? That you like trump? That jews control the world. That conservatives are right? Those are liberals your trying to friend. Faggots can be both left and right. Still degenerate faggots though.

most importantly tho.... are traps gay ? ? ?

Attached: 1532154426092.jpg (638x631, 237K)

and hey maybe the data will say its better if kids age 14 and up are adopted by gays since it wouldn't mess with early life development but yeah still agnostic waiting on the data, i hate to be a fence sitter but when it comes to kids they need proper care

Gays are very sucessfull simply because men make a lot of money, 2 men make twice that money.

>Faggots can be both left and right

(is secretly Nazbol)

Well good on them!

You're not making any point that is pertinent to me, even if that's the truth and you're telling it just as it is.

and yeah ive lost a lot of friends over the Jewish question

I'm saying God likes variety

yes, they are

>(but some is fine and normal).
We all sin (or if you're not religious "do degenerate stuff"). That doesn't mean that "some" sin is fine and normal. It's not.
>Homosexuals should not be able to get married as it is a direct endorsement by the government of their behavior. They also get the same tax status as regular married couples when they will never bear children or do anything to help raise a family.
They already had this endorsement. And yes, I do realize that this is just a step in a downward spiral. But I also think that we are where we are for a reason. Putting gays into clandestinity just made them even more cancerous. It created people like pic related. And avoiding the creation of people like this is just as important for society than having new generations.
If we didn't live in an oversexualized society, people would realize that having sex is not a vital necessity and condemning sterile sex wouldn't seem so awkward. But that's not where we are and in my opinion, working for this is a more pressing matter than annoying fags.

Attached: MichelFoucault-e1452548123349.jpg (1872x1027, 677K)

Michel! Did you hear him with Chomsky?

Homosexual behavior in private?
I don't have a problem.
Homosexual relationships/ exclusively homo lifestyle?
No.
Most men I know have at least rubbed weiners with their buddy as a kid or something.
The ones who make it an exclusive lifestyle, especially when it becomes the entire basis of their identity, are invariably mentally ill.
It's damaging to society as a whole, it's degenerate, and harms and hinders stable families and population maintenance.

I don't see how your anecdote supports that claim.

>Can we agree that there is a difference between homosexuality and degenerate faggotry?
No.

They live a blessed life, that should be proof enough.

well what about me? im "exclusively gay" in the fact that i am monogamous and would never dream of cheating. so are you saying that gays should be promiscuous?

all right then why?

This is the shit u hate.
I hate it too

No, and I don't have an extended knowledge about the guy, I just used him as an example of modern iconoclasm. As a Promethean archetype, something I guess he wouldn't see as an insult. Although it is in my mouth.

This breeds homosexuality. Perversion develops out of it's own depravity and shame. You're giving them a special status and a reason to claim oppression. We should treat them like children, with disinterest, because they are banal people without depth.

Homosexuals are regressive because they naturally have no stake in society. It would be stronger and healthier to incorporate them into society rather than stain ourselves by pushing them underground or constantly killing them. They can make dresses for our women like they always have.

Do you believe that this is the way God operates? If that's the case, he must hate Africans on the whole.

>Can we talk about the difference between reprobate sodomy and reprobate sodomy?

>Homosexuals are regressive because they naturally have no stake in society

I have no stake in society? what about my family? what about my friends? what about my buisness? what about my credit score? sorry im not a super hero that was gonna save society from destruction like everyone else lol. no logic here

no idea what that is. i dont do anal its kinda degenerate.

No he hates whoever stole the HAARP drought curing technology ;)

How a faggot is born:
> Grow up without any friends.
> Grow up as a loser in everyones eyes.
> Nobody likes ur personality its boring, you dont belong anywhere.
> Because you are abandoned by society you think to yourself "why this world doesn't like me for who i am" then subconsciously remodel ur identity.

Your new identity is based solely on being a feminine faggot to get friends and to people to find you worth anything.

sodomy also include oral sex. Are you in favor of criminalizing oral sex?

>Your new identity is based solely on being a feminine faggot

my beard is longer that your dick buddy

Someone read Illuminatus

No, someone made me that remark a long time ago and then I opened a dictionary but thanks for the reading tip, it seems like an interesting read

There is no difference, they all must have their cocks cut off and publicly executed

No, im saying that you should either stay deep in the closet, or be celibate.
Most outright, flaming fags I've known have fucked women when it suited them, though.
However, I'd hate for you to breed and just create another confused child.

my friend that red pilled me is a normal homo that absolutely hates faggots. He once wondered why gay people can't rally around the idea of just being normal.
Has the largest gun collection of anyone I know and could unironically rebuild civilization (materially) if it collapsed.
Gayest thing he ever told me was about fucking the hell out of some Asian twink bo's ass while he heard the kid's mom crying on the other side of the door.
TL;DR based homos are welcome, faggots are not

nice meme flag brice. you should bring your Xbox over tomorrow after school

ignore the flag I'm from Tx. when I say gun collection I mean real guns

trust me there are other genetic reasons why i choose not to make my own child. but what do you mean by deep in the closet? you can really be deep in the closet and have a long term relationship with both names on a lease. so what exactly do you mean by closeted? outside of my doctor nobody that i work with really knows because it never came up. also what happens when people find out? like how me and my partnet worked togeather for 6 months before somebody asked "are you two gay, because your always togeather" and we said yes. was i supposed to lie?

some of you anons really need to think out your logic before you post things because it seems like you have never been in the real world and your making up these idealist fantasys in your head.

shit is in there

and raping kids is the logical step from sodomy

>He once wondered why gay people can't rally around the idea of just being normal.

fuckin bassed. he sounds like he knows whats up

"genetic" implying these faggots don't just fuck anything....it has nothing to do with genes...God you low IQ genefags are annoying

I want to spend my life with someone who's smart, strong and understanding and capable of love. Women are none of these. But I'm attracted to them because biology says so. I've recently come to terms with the fact that I could be happy if I was with a man who looks feminine. I'd suck a dick no problem if it meant perfect companionship. It doesn't matter really, because I'm gonna die a lonely virgin no matter what my tastes are. I wonder though, was I turned bisexual over the course of my life because I was fed bullshit about strong smart women existing, came to love the concept, and then became desperate when I realized they're fiction? Or was I always bi and that's why the idea of a woman who acts like a man was so appealing to me in the first place?

Attached: ppiulab2vs0z.jpg (384x384, 22K)

>and raping kids is the logical step from sodomy

fucking brainlet

Attached: 7777.png (211x239, 2K)

faggots arent real people. they wont pass on thier genes. they will try to warp your mind however to try and get you to believe its not a disorder.

Attached: B61E0865-42C9-432C-BE2D-05D62B5012CF.jpg (127x79, 7K)

you probably became that way. it developed from a clear thread and if your writing about it that means you know why it happened. nobody just becomes bi for no reason.

but that being said i dont think it has to be a problem that this happened at all.