Is the tyranny of a plebeian majority truly a sensible system?

If you have a company and there is a decision to be made to do a major deal or not, should CEOs walk into a pub and ask 20 random punters whether that deal is good or not. Those lads won’t know shit about it, many will just shrug, others will spout racist slurs and some will just nod because others nod. How is this a good way to make decisions?

Isn’t it better to delegate decision making to experts who actually think about the consequences of their decisions?

Attached: 64B7FC46-812F-4177-8922-9EA67AE4D9E2.jpg (500x667, 43K)

A plebeian made this thread and its gay like OP.

>pub
>lads
>punters
are you on vacation?
the answer to your question is that clearly people can't act in chorus and that our elected leaders should do their best to make government non-prohibitive and useful

No, it is not. I posted slags for your enjoyment.

Attached: 283A2705-59FD-4D64-8379-9A5AC6B4D15E.jpg (390x285, 49K)

Germany doesn't have a single successful company that doesn't need to be propped up massively by the taxpayer

Experts are only experts until you disagree with them, user.

No because the system must have a rift between those who will be disaffected by poor policy which is ignorant of their needs, and experts will over time develop a vested interest in furthering the progress of the path that made them experts and the people who helped them along the way and forget about the people the system is meant to serve.
But you're a fucking kraut so I don't expect you to understand things like why USA has state rights and nuanced matters. Nuance in policy has never been Germany's strength.

Attached: germanblood.jpg (640x640, 36K)

if she cant get rid of frogass without heels there is no going near her.
wrt delegation i no longer consent. as far as im concerned Jow Forums makes the decisions

>not mentioning slags
ok

>the answer to your question is that clearly people can't act in chorus and that our elected leaders should do their best to make government non-prohibitive and useful
The question is whether we allow the larger population to make decisions... or only allow them to chose between 2 or 3 experts that they can vote for, who in turn make the decisions.

Attached: 11A45261-22C7-40CA-B315-09CCDC6FAA18.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Yet, even companies you never heard about are larger, more successful and more profitable then the largest Austrian companies. How come?

We have no tourism, a higher population density than Austria and pumped 2 trillion into Eastern Germany... yet we have lower unemployment than Austria, more budget surpluses and a lower debt to GDP ratio. Explain that, Schluchtenscheisser pleb.

Attached: 9F01E756-DF04-4F18-AB63-4C1FF22E5DF9.jpg (1080x1126, 173K)

yeah i looked all over for it in your post but i didn't see it. i answered your question like: a representative and constitutional democratic republic with sovereign borders is the best

Your unemployment numbers are cooked, they only consider registered NEETs who've officially looking for a job in the last 3 months as "unemployed". The actual numbers are 10× that.
The German car industry - welfare niggers
The largest German bank - trash rating
The German rail - almost run into the ground by a psycho ceo
German aviation - had to be bailed out by the taxpayer because it couldn't even afford to bring its tourists home
German airports - in construction for over 2 decades
Eastern Germany - in worse shape than Hungary and Slovakia
German energy - the 2nd most expensive in Europe
German farming - massive state subsidies
Germans can't into management, better make peace with that Hans and keep paying that 45% off your wage in taxes to finance all this shit

>millions of niggers, roaches and other indigent global south people living off you
>"Ja dis is gut and I believe the government's numbers on unemployment"
FUCK DUDE

Politics is different than business.
You will understand one day

>Isn’t it better to delegate decision making to experts

Fuck off EU shill.

Attached: 1532117242664.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

based meister

Attached: fash_future.jpg (1920x1008, 1.08M)

g*rms eternally ruined

Cound Coudenhove was also an "expert" and, lo and behold, the Slovak Army just realized it loaned out surplus armor to a "military museum" which is actually a separatist, turboracist, biker-founded, paramilitary organization with unknown funding and no intention to return the tanks and IFVs

I want to be in control, but I am so far away from the top. If I allow a permanent aristocracy and I am not included, how will I ever seize control?

The only government is oligarchy, the only scale that changes is how legalistic or autocratic that oligarchy is.

I would fuck the brides twin on the right

I wanted to say something about VW Group ripping off Skoda and VW not paying taxes as a company in Bratislava (we only get the workers' taxes), and the joke where German and Italian-owned banks pay out lower interest rates here than in Germany
>tl;dr we are being sucked dry of capital
but you covered that, too. Don't forget to mention West Germany looked as good as it did thanks to American propagandabux

Congrats, Burger.
You have done well.
I hope you are happy about the side you faught for during WWII.

At least he's not speaking German

>If you have a company and there is a decision to be made to do a major deal or not, should CEOs walk into a pub and ask 20 random punters
No. But he will have to talk to the shareholders who ultimately own the company if he's thinking about a major decision for the company. He is employed by the shareholders. Politicians are employed by the plebs

Wrong.
They are employed by the lobbyists.
Want change? Form a lobby!
No?
Then shut up!