Toronto Is Minority White

how the fuck am i suppose to find a white gf in this cursed wreckage of poo rats, chinks and niggers? a good majority of whites are aging boomers, literately 1/10 girls are white. the entire gang problem is 99% ran by sand niggers and niggers themselves, the other 1% are wiggers who rotted out from association.

Attached: 1547195986295.png (500x737, 522K)

its already over. im white but i had kids with an asian women just to fuck over the white race

game over

womp womp

Fucking move already.
Fuck Ontario.

checked
im thinking of fucking off up north once im qualified to work a trade

The derkistanis will take care of toronto.

Attached: 9A1E180D-2C45-4CCA-A312-7FB54BF74B1D.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Move north

Move to Western Canada. Toronto is pozzed.

Don't forget the cocaine negro's from detroit who moved, glad I'm in hongcouver, east asians > rest in terms of immigrants

same here in geneva.

>how the fuck am i suppose to find a white gf
first world problems. kys pussy

swim over to russia

white people are still the biggest ethnic group. east asians second at 12%

>first world problems. kys pussy

at you ruskies get to do away with unwanted groups of people and get away scott free

get an asian gf fag
white wymin in toronto are crazy or degenerate,

Toronto was great pre-2000's, people were friendly, decent, conservative, kind, and it was rare to see non-whites. Then the Marxists took over and invited the Chinese along for the ride into the hell-scape that became today's Toronto.

You're Canadian, just get a dog. Absurdly loyal, with AMAZING pussy. And you have a free pass to it.

lol, you only fucked yourself

good

Calgary and Edmonton will be minority white in 10 years. Vancouver is super gay

I look around the yonge line every morning before work to count the white people. Its hard to get to 5 sometimes

Why would you still live in Toronto? Prairie fag here. So white out here. It's nice

Move to Atlantic Canada, the white man's paradise

They came here for money anons, what people don't seem to realize is they are economic migrants. Crash all Western countries economies and watch what happens. No more non-whites. Honestly if all whites went on strike for 3 months or so there would be no problem, but we are all too scared of losing our eash lives.

Hapa Canadians will save the world

A Western post-apocalpytical nightmare is still better than the turd world hellscape they escaped from. They ain't going nowhere

Newfies are white niggers though

and 3 of those whites have Russian accents

this commie leaf keeps shilling the whole day

Toronto is the armpit of Canada.

Why you haven't got a chink pussy? That's what we Aussies do here.

Accelerate it!

Go to the malls, I live a in a 5% white state so white girls available are 1%, beautiful ones 0,01%.