Tell me... why does Jow Forums hate Muslims again?

Christians:
>"Jews are God's chosen people."
>"Those who bless Israel shall be blessed and those that curse it shall be cursed."

Muslims:
>"Jews are the greediest of all humankind."
>"Jews will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next."
>"For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom."
>"Allah has cursed the Jews and hardened their hearts. Nearly all of them are treacherous."
>"Allah has cast enmity and hatred among the Jews."
>"Allah turns Jews into apes!"
>"Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection."

Attached: allah-in-heaven-hitler-on-earth.jpg (1302x835, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNCv9TIlrgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't hate mudslimes, you bois are just untermensch, only know how to destroy never to build

Attached: gaynig.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Hitler deported jews and gypsies because they dwelled in Germany, he would have done the same thing to roaches and arapes if they were there

yeah why would i hate people who want to kill me and take over my country? why was i so stupid?

Cause Muslims are retarded sandniggers that blow themselves up for virgins.
in my opinion (in a vacuum) on a Islam vs Christianity situation Islam wins, but in the real world you have to take into account who actually follow that religion.

muslims are the worst people you will ever meet and every american should be grateful that their country is not being invaded by them yet.

Muslims are the real problem! Are Jews destroying our society? Raping our wife's? Getting money from society doing nothing?

Because Mohamed was a Jew, but not a hippie Jew like Jesus that just wanted everyone to be cool.

Exactly!

>not being invaded by them yet
>yet

It isn't, at least not in relevant numbers. Your problem are the pacos down south.

JIDF/MIGApedes took over this place long ago.

Attached: DancingJews.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>Tell me... why does Jow Forums hate Muslims again?
THEY PUT TARRANT IN JAIL

When has Jow Forums ever loved muslims?

Let me re-phrase that, when has anybody who isn't a muslim ever loved muslims?

True. All bullshit aside if you take out the gang members, spics are generally decent god fearing people.

True words. Muslims are like cancer

It’s inbred, crusades now is what’s needed, demanded

white people r naziz!!

muslims are good because they want everybody to have the same nose shape!

women fuckin love hitler.

Queue the horde of kike shills screaming "durr turn duhh desart n2 glassssssss hurhurrrr".
Hey kikes, no matter how many poor bluepilled faggot shills and evil fucking kike conscripts you throw at us, nothing will change the fact that you:
>did 9/11
>caused the ME wars
>caused "refugee" crisis
>used white hats to manufacture terror
>intentionally created muzzie radicalization

You are directly responsible for all of the damage to the ME, all of the radicalized muzzie retards, all of the "immigration" and "refugees" and all of the various other factors contributing to white genocide. We are all spending every bit of effort that we can muster in order to expose this to the world at large so that we can all join together and righteously punish you all for you innumerable crimes against humanity until you are nothing but smoke and bones and a bad memory of a time when evil almost won

the real question is why Jow Forums still approves the hitler and the nazi muslem cucks.

Attached: 1552830561472.jpg (460x322, 29K)

>Are Jews destroying our society? Raping our wife's? Getting money from society doing nothing?
yes yes and yes

You really mean that few million people are responsible for that? Comparing to the 1 billion Muslims?

>Avg IQ of 89
>nigger avg IQ=84
>spics are closer to niggers than whites
You can see it in their neighborhoods, graduation rates, teen pregnancy rates, drug abuse rates, and even on their very faces.
They can be good neighbors and we can visit their quaint and nearly-functioning shitholes on vacation, but they are not to be intermingled with. Plus they breed like roaches and are obviously set to overtake us demographically if we do not act immediately.
I say we give them a portion of Texas and all of NM, maybe a bit of CA as well, and let them all migrate there. Same for niggers. I say we give them Louisiana and Mississippi or something.
It's disastrous to have two much less three much less all human subspecies living together if you hope to maintain diversity and you know it, but being a spic you don't like the idea of having to live among your own, for reasons that you will never quite allow yourself to flesh out fully.

yeah if got blessed us with the atlantic ocean between europe and mexico. the same cannot be said with the US.
But hey at least you have the ocean between you and the middle east/maghreb

Because you inbred pedophiles can't seem to stay in your fucking lane and leave everyone else alone.

>implying what leader say and what they intent are same. Never saw politician or leader telling lies to gain something.
Or maybe
fuhrer just said that because ottoman fought by germans in ww1 and hitler was patriotic

Who brought all the Muslims in the first place?

Attached: 1552408801171.png (476x492, 491K)

yes

>>Muslims:
>>"Jews are the greediest of all humankind."
>>"Jews will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next."
>>"For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom."
>>"Allah has cursed the Jews and hardened their hearts. Nearly all of them are treacherous."
>>"Allah has cast enmity and hatred among the Jews."
>>"Allah turns Jews into apes!"
>>"Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection."
That's Sunni Muslims. Shia tolerate Jews which is why there are synagogues in Iran, aka Poorsia

Attached: Iran home of Judaism.png (1679x665, 760K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KNCv9TIlrgg

Attached: 1492859663988.jpg (1335x1106, 360K)

Funny Thread Here:

isn't the new prince of SA a sunni?

Jow Forums doesn't like Scientology, either - which is another demented cult. But at least Scientology isn't out killing kafirs and raping their women and children every other second. Salafist/Deobandi Islam is the exact opposite of morality. It's sanctified evil.