PUTIN TELLS NEOCON DON TO FUCK OFF!

At a high-level meeting in Rome this week, it seems that Russia reiterated a grave warning to the US – Moscow will not tolerate American military intervention to topple the Venezuelan government with whom it is allied.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/russia-gives-us-red-line-venezuela

Attached: Untitled.png (590x531, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1109551397127757825
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/26/586815/US-Ron-Paul-Venezuela
bitchute.com/video/FngLajp6lHY6/
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8
newsmax.com/Politics/Russia-Extremely-Serious-Consequences/2017/04/07/id/783268/
twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1109504494948282370
taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games
cnbc.com/2018/08/22/saudi-arabia-calls-off-aramco-ipo-and-disbands-advisers-reuters-reports.html
theconversation.com/venezuela-crisis-is-the-hidden-consequence-of-saudi-arabias-oil-price-war-82178
sputniknews.com/latam/201903241073495630-venezuela-state-funds-opposition-bank-accounts/
livemint.com/Companies/fQBM55ASYEGfXpzeIoxVWL/ExUS-secretary-of-state-Albright-may-buy-Kosovo-Telecom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump isnt a neocon, just people under communism need saving!

Attached: 1539500697962.png (416x435, 190K)

John Bolton is trying to sound tough again, a man who dodged the draft but wants others to die for his shares in oil companies.

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1109551397127757825

Good, kick the shit off yanks it's time to die.

That's just posturing. I don't see what we could realistically do.

I am terrified of Putin lads. Looks like a villain

he said the same shit in syria

Fuck off, kike.

when is russia going to collapse so i can stop hearing about that shithole?

Attached: main-qimg-51b8c9dfd33abd558875dee7b0649232.jpg (602x398, 68K)

On Venezuela, Russia is having to remind the criminal American rulers – again – about international law and respect for national sovereignty, as Moscow earlier did with regard to Syria.

And in case Washington gets into a huff and tries the military option, Moscow this week told regime-change henchman Abrams that that’s a red line. If Washington has any sense of rationale left, it will know from its Syria fiasco that Russia has Venezuela’s back covered.

Political force is out. Military force is out. Respect international law and Venezuela’s sovereignty. That’s Russia’s eminently reasonable ultimatum to Washington.

Now, the desperate Americans could still try more sabotage, cyber or financial. But their options are limited, contrary to what Trump thinks.

How the days of American imperialist swagger are numbered. There was a time when it could rampage all over Latin America. Not any more, evidently. Thanks in part to Russia’s global standing and military power.

Attached: 76b7b1dc9a770fe0f1d8234371f3e5e9.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Putin is a mongoloid kike. Fuck him

Fuck off. Monroe doctrine bitch.

"the tone will be getting rougher and then the dollar tanks"
-a. irlmaier

russia is irrelevant politically, economically, and militarily
drink yourself to death, ivan
dump

Attached: 1551043788626.png (2000x2832, 1.86M)

based

Attached: 1551043806529.jpg (1907x2048, 801K)

Realistically what is Russia going to do if we topple Maduro? They'll just push back from the table and call it a day like they did when we bombed the hell out of 200+ Russian "mercenaries" (aka Russian soldier out of uniform) in Syria.

t.John Bolton

There is a thing called national sovereignty. If you do not respect this and instead want supranational government then you are a globalist. Doubly so if you want supranational government headed by trotskyite neocon traitors like John Bolton, Pompeo and convicted war criminal Abrams.
PIC RELATED.

Attached: veneuzela 6.png (590x577, 370K)

Attached: 1551043825634.png (1899x2177, 1.6M)

Attached: 1551043942252.jpg (2560x1706, 448K)

>russia is irrelevant politically, economically, and militarily
Coming from Burgerstan that is rich.

Remember when Drumph said he wouldn't be a neocon traitor? Promises made promises BROKEN.

>Nearly three years after Russia intervened militarily in Syria to salvage the Arab country from a US-backed covert war for regime change, the American side has manifestly given up on its erstwhile imperious demands for “political transition”. The principle of Syrian sovereignty has prevailed, in large part because of Russia’s trenchant defense of its Arab ally.

>Likewise, Washington, in its incorrigible arrogance, is getting another lesson from Russia – this time in its own presumed “back yard” of Latin America.

Attached: ASSAD.png (589x442, 312K)

Attached: 1551043962890.png (3780x2672, 1.91M)

As if the burgers care what Russian say

>amurka is irrelevant politically, economically, and militarily.
fixed. ogres are delusional.

Why is the USA shit on for supposedly wanting venezuela's sweet sweet oil, when Putin is only defending them because of their oil investment in the first place?
If trump worked out a deal where they would keep all their investments and still make money, they wouldn't give a shit about maduro.

WHO?!!

>t. memeflag
What is this manlet mongoloid going to do? Nothing. Just like always.

we could sneeze on your country and it wouldnt exist anymore

Attached: 1551043984037.png (3780x2672, 2.98M)

Attached: 1551044276332.png (3780x2672, 1.48M)

See i know your right but we have to change that. We cant let russia get ahead. We have to keep up to #1 slot, i for one would approve any and all means necessary to maintain that #1 the american people need to wake up to the fact that there are a fuck ton of dirty deeds being done in their name every day. The more people who are forced to stomach that the more people will realize the need to project power.

Fuck yea monroe doctrine

Send mercs and artillery there to prevent your invasion.

Trump will see that this endeavour will cost him some lives of the burger soldiers which is a really unpopular political move and say fuck it, ots cheaper to deal with it.

Just won Syria over you and your masters in Israel.

Burgerstan has a terrible military. They routinely get their asses handed to them in wargames exercises and it's only getting worse. They have never actually won a war you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

In this simulation, an intelligent general proved that having lots of money doesn't just = instawin. The top brass got mad about this result and rigged the game to force the opponent to lose. This was in an Iran type scenario by the way.

See above. Muricans wrongly believe that having a lot of money means everything is an instawin. This gets proven wrong over and over.
Plus China is on the side of Venezeula, not your NWO empire.

Attached: veneuzela 2.png (495x428, 273K)

>Thanks in part to Russia’s global standing and military power.
It has nothing at all to do with Russia and everything to do with the fracturing of America. Suicide of a superpower.

you still think you deal with normal people. mutts are gaga, you beat a crazy bully to a pulp, not try to reason with him. geez, russia. always based, never ever redpilled. get woke!

>Send mercs and artillery there to prevent your invasion.
You won’t do shit because you never do shit. All talk, no action,

>geez neocon don stop being such a neo con
>haha look at him leaving syria
>He must be retreating!!!
nice one, sven

>We have to keep up to #1 slot
Being '#1' doesn't benefit anyone except the MIC and co.
You have entire states crumbling away and yet want more wars.
Ron Paul called it out from day one.

>Former US Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has denounced Washington’s backing for the botched coup in Venezuela, calling it ‘hypocrisy’ and urging the US government to learn lessons from the so-called war on terror.

>“Where do we get the moral authority to be the decider?” Paul, a former member of the US House of Representatives and founder of the Ron Paul Institute, said Friday in an interview with RT.

>“I think it’s rather ironic for our government to say they want to take care of Venezuela... by having a coup and threatening them with military violence because they’re not democratic enough,” he said.

>American intervention in Venezuela’s affairs is “unwise, very dangerous, it will be costly, it’s against our rules, and if they pretend that we have to go in because we want to spread American values, those aren’t my values,” said Paul, whose son is Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky.

>He said the US criticizes other countries for alleged ‘meddling’ but “when we do it, it’s right and proper and almost holy.”

presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/26/586815/US-Ron-Paul-Venezuela

Trump said pic related. Just words.

Attached: trump hypocrite 6.jpg (1130x864, 248K)

Why does this manlet still think that he is holding any cards?

Are we gonna get sanctioned up the arse again.

Attached: 1521545405690.jpg (793x786, 54K)

why couldnt you have been one of the millions of russians getting aborted?

Attached: 1550575496770.jpg (600x349, 187K)

So I know you've been shitposting (or shilling) here for months on end.I don't really care about what you're posting, I just want to know why you do it? I never really believe the "paid shill" nonsense, but you're really making me question that theory.
Everyday for several months you've been posting multiple threads at a time. Like I said, I don't give a shit about what you're posting, I want to know why. Are you an autistic NEET or are you actually a paid shill? Or do you do it for free?

Chihuahuas always bark the loudest. Russia won't do shit. Paper tiger.

Do you want me to find one of the 10,000 pics like that of Trump or something?

America has been upsetting every country on Earth for a very long time now, things are coming to a tipping point.

You have me confused with someone else (mainly due to the hippie flag, I think I know who you think I am :^) )

bitchute.com/video/FngLajp6lHY6/

THE WORLD IS RUN BY SICK SICK PEDOPHILES. THEY SACRIFICE CHILDREN, RAPE CHILDREN, DRINK THEIR BLOOD, AND EAT THEIR FLESH. THEY MUTILATE THE BABYS PENIS THEN SUCK THE PENIS BLOOD

DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND THEIR NIGGER MUSLIMS THEY FORCE INTO WHITE COUNTRIES TIME TO WAKE UP

READ A BOOK CALLED THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION

THE JEWS SAY ITS FAKE BUT IT IS 100 REAL AND WAS WRITTEN BY 3 JEWS

DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF JIDF WILL TRY TO DISCRETE THIS THREAD FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF

WAKE UP AND PREPARE CIVIL WAR IS COMMING IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS

>we need to spread democracy by war if necessary for our profits
>wait STOP THE IMMIGRANTS! Globalism is only okay if we do it!

Fuck, well you actually replied, that guy seems to dip everytime he gets called out. You didn't have a blatant RT logo in your pic either.
It would be interesting to see who he (or they) really are.

>haha, wow!!! I could not believe that you just showed me a picture of BASED BUTIN :D standing besides da doos
>BASEd putin could not possibly be compromised and committed to NWO causes, right???!?!!!??!?!?
holy shit unironically kill yourself desu

Attached: 1551954496821.jpg (777x623, 89K)

Amen, amen, and amen.

I have to hand it to Ron Paul, he has been solid on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8

Maybe he'll show up. I like his style though, it's distinctive.

>bitch
cringe

Oh yes because they did *so much* after we bombed the fuck out of Syria for whenever they gassed their civilians.

newsmax.com/Politics/Russia-Extremely-Serious-Consequences/2017/04/07/id/783268/

Bolton is now screeching at China for refusing to play along, it's getting actually sad.

>China’s refusal to issue a visa to Venezuela’s legitimate representative is a breach of its obligations as host and an affront to the Venezuelan people and the entire region.

twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1109504494948282370

Attached: america south america 2.png (1080x1620, 225K)

Why the fuck would we ever want to send even a drone to die in Venezuela. Fuck Venezuela. Fuck Bolton. What happened to America first?

>taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games

>"If the United States had to fight Russia in a Baltic contingency or China in a war over Taiwan, Americans could face a decisive military defeat," the National Defense Strategy Commission — a bipartisan panel of experts picked by Congress to evaluate the National Defense Strategy — said in a November report.

>The report called attention to the erosion of the U.S.'s military edge by rival powers, namely Russia and China, which have developed a "suite of advanced capabilities heretofore possessed only by the United States."

>The commission concluded the U.S. is "at greater risk than at any time in decades."

Attached: rekt.png (681x827, 656K)

Trust me Czecho, the American people have no interest in going to war with the fucking Russians or anyone. The globalist war party meme is on life support here.

You fuck off insignificant ant

Why would the US even want to fight over Taiwan or Baltics or huyaltics? US only fights for Israel or maybe oil.

> memeflag
> retard
Pick two

>Why the fuck would we ever want to send even a drone to die in Venezuela
Basically a few reasons.
Saudi Aramco wants the oil because for an upcoming war with Iran they want a non ME source so that Iran can't block exports in the strait of hormuz.

Saudis are also running low in their reserves, it's an open secret at this point, they have long surpassed the maximum exports that were predicted in the 70s.

See here
cnbc.com/2018/08/22/saudi-arabia-calls-off-aramco-ipo-and-disbands-advisers-reuters-reports.html

and
theconversation.com/venezuela-crisis-is-the-hidden-consequence-of-saudi-arabias-oil-price-war-82178

Taking out Venezeula would also prevent Russia potentially getting a hold of Citgo, because Russia has given 12billion in loans to Venezeula which it can't pay back, so Venezeula may default on Citgo. Again, in an upcoming war with Iran this is important.

The most interesting element is what China will do, as I posted here China are in for even more money than Russia are apparently.

Trump hired neocons, and got neocon results

trump is a dirty kike
sputniknews.com/latam/201903241073495630-venezuela-state-funds-opposition-bank-accounts/

>jewtin

Attached: putin good goy.png (687x551, 403K)

Attached: putin is based as fuck.png (681x486, 268K)

> flag
> shill faggot
> disregard all posts
> filter and ignore
Pick four

bump

Attached: putin is better then drumpf.png (765x554, 516K)

Attached: putin is fucking based holy shit.png (727x608, 446K)

Attached: putin is so based im gonna cum.png (985x498, 639K)

(((kikebart)))

Attached: putin jew wall test.jpg (880x495, 83K)

jews getting gassed, as god said. gog magog, get fucked.

i am so sick of Trump picking fights with the world. I voted for the Trump that was going to stay out of foreign conflict not get America involved in more world cop bull shit. YANG 2020, fuck it.

Attached: putin1489.png (715x599, 337K)

Damn, young God-Emperor was a handsome beast.

Attached: putin1122.png (702x598, 418K)

based jewish genes will do that

Attached: putin jewew.jpg (1600x1000, 128K)

Its Israel bro, kikes got America by the nuts.

Ahahahaha
> trump... why
> Yang bucks... yes
> Believe me goys, I’ve really thought about this

Ftfy

Take a look at who alligns with who when it comes to VZ.

Attached: veneuzela 5.png (1667x1667, 1.66M)

>this guys come up and steals your foreskin and Crimea at the same time
what do?

Attached: putin jew.jpg (408x299, 27K)

Russia is really greedy with oil these days, aren’t they?

Attached: putin jew jew.png (829x494, 36K)

>greedy
hmmm i wonder why?

Attached: putin jew wall.jpg (300x283, 28K)

Well we only have oil left for like 20-something years.

trump needs to stay the fuck out of it, if Russia ties to build military stuff then just nuke it.

doubtful
peak oil is a meme, have you guys even started fracking yet?

Attached: putin epic manlet.jpg (346x511, 47K)

Those reports are made on the order of the military industrial complex to sell more garbage weapon systems

Attached: fd276326b4e3911d893776336a69a3e71181ad31c9696566f0aa083e87ea7a38.png (640x393, 136K)

Well, maybe not. I just repeated what (((wikipedia))) told me like a good goy.

I hope so, but the globalist war machine always seems to find a way

To spread its influence and protect ((investments))
>livemint.com/Companies/fQBM55ASYEGfXpzeIoxVWL/ExUS-secretary-of-state-Albright-may-buy-Kosovo-Telecom.html

Attached: kosovo albright.png (530x598, 371K)

>that image
lmao what? America has led the process with kim, dragging moon along by his little chink dick. Are memeflags actually getting more retarded?

Attached: b8.gif (300x252, 2.74M)

>sept 9, 2012
isn't straddlin madeline albright dead now?

Still kicking, unfortunately

stay mad at the decay of your empire, cuck

Attached: 06c1085b8a62700cf9620b3bf58fdf673219e012258d3747d6e2b0ba8ea08a28.png (2500x1667, 2.78M)

The only thing that matters is that Russia is a nuclear power able to hit the US.
That means the both the US and Russia are going to bend over backwards to avoid getting into a direct hot conflict. No one wants to risk going nuclear.

In this case is if it’s good for Russia it’s good for USA. Russia likes to play the better victim in politics. Communist state creates a perfect environment for a helping hand. Also receive better privileges.

We would beat the living shit out of Russia in a war, not even fucking close. If he wants to destroy planet earth with a nuclear war over fucking Venezuela then show me those big balls vladdy boy

Attached: image.jpg (274x266, 62K)

Ruskies are on the other side of the world couldn't deploy shit to Venezuela without interdiction. Dumb Ruskis asking to have their shit pushed in.

Attached: are you sure.gif (360x202, 1.3M)

In a proxy war, on our side of the world?
Absolutely.

if i was vlad i would make it so there is a refugee crisis and floods the us

You fuck off you fat piece of amerilard