Seriously what the fuck is going on in new zealand??

seriously what the fuck is going on in new zealand??

twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/1109185418673774592

Attached: file.png (720x1000, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553077322855.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think?
Brenton was right about everything, and them cucks got fucking accelerated

Attached: 1553023658269.jpg (600x717, 47K)

NZ is so fucking cucked. I'm ashamed that they're part of the commonwealth.

they are proven him right without noticing it.

NZ was sucking Maori dick while Aussies were genociding Abos.
They are cuck central.

It's called being good human beings

since Henry VIII looted 500+ monasteries and murdered more wives than Jack the Ripper had victims the Eternal Anglo's natural state is to suck jew cock

Tell us more about your NZ thoughts.

Attached: glowing.png (400x400, 193K)

>Maheboob
CIA niggers are funny.

Attached: 9716ccd3f6d75889e86816f3792aadf49f19034ab390076e0b875f07ba962061.jpg (401x496, 47K)

you've been......ACCELERATED

Attached: gotta accelerate.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>tfw nation is conquered

Attached: chin game non-existent.jpg (978x874, 74K)

Memeflag is right.

place your bets on when the prime minister of NZ ironically converts to islam

Attached: 1553142750986.jpg (640x426, 44K)

(((THE PLAN )))
thats whats going on in NZ
This guy is part of it > > >

Attached: 1553195320055.jpg (828x975, 165K)

Brenton was not in the plan retard, he simply accelerated things. If things were going according to plan they wouldn't be so blatant about it.
Soon you'll see NZ rise up against this bizarre cuckery

Attached: 1552650196843.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

Yup, that's right. It was his plan all along to speed up the islamization of New Zealand. Thanks.

He unironically expedited the Race War.

Feels like I'm talking to retards here, you guys just don't get it, do you?

Attached: file.png (342x480, 111K)

You guys will be islamicized. You fags brought this on yourself

Attached: 1553315059894.png (1068x1390, 223K)

Fuck new zealand. They're like the worst of leafs and sweden mixed

New zealand is the most islamic country in the world

Your welcome. Show the world what happens to a country when Islam is the dominant culture. Please, show me what you got. Get that shit on WORLDSTAR.

>Dude shoots people in mosque
>Media and government starts pandering more to muslims and demonizing anti-Islam speech
Thanks a lot

Brenton and ISIS are the same (((people))).

Figure it out kid. The plan is to kill muslims. Western governments do it and ISIS do it.

You see, the average kiwi is not going to stand for that and their rights being removed.
And if they do? The battle was already lost anyways.

>Didn't read the manifesto

Attached: Snip20171122_22.jpg (820x1262, 486K)

LMFAO YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING RAG HEAD SHITPOSTING FROM THE UK

Attached: 1552713670009.jpg (768x990, 295K)

holy shit, you fucking idiots need to rise the fuck up tonight or you are fucked.

NZ annexation when

I read enough.
And then got shilled to fuck.
The more shilling of the manifesto that happens the more apparent its part of (((the plan)))

Attached: no.jpg (776x181, 21K)

I swear to God im white and not a muslim

probably want to clean them first

Damn jap dude. Why so angry? It's not even your country.

Thats some outright Kitman right there pakki bastard

A lot of people are really stupid in this thread and not understanding it fully.
The government response is one of fear. They know that Muslims are most definitely to try to get revenge on the society in a most henious of ways, like going after small children and further destabilizing the demographic scales , and completely demoralizing the society, so they try their best to appease the Muslim community...

But this is seen as weakness and doesn't translate well to Arabic people's. They only respond to brutality and the western governments need to be harsh towards them, including mass deportations, if this is going to stop

It's weird because usually politicians always say "don't give terrorists what they want", but in that he case he got everything and more in about one week...

if muslims attack nz after all this grovelling, its going to look REALLY bad for muslims...as long as NZ isnt 100% cucked.

Brenton is like real life Bane. High IQ shootposter

Attached: 1552854623975.jpg (800x603, 65K)

I dont know what that means

Not even mad. I just want my country to see what you do, so they block you guys out of my country.

The media was never going to go against the (((narrative))) anyway. That wasn't the point.

Discount aussies are the worst.

>But this is seen as weakness and doesn't translate well to Arabic people's.
Its not translating well to the white population either judging by my normie GFs newfound love of racisim and hatred of our prime minister

>So long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
So zionist Jews are still on the target list.

Attached: Zionism vs Bolshevism FUCKING CHURCHILL.jpg (1524x1872, 1.07M)

>High IQ

Attached: 1552518779845.jpg (532x446, 26K)

Yes. Even with media trying to spin it and protect Islamic, regular people everywhere will have further less sympathy for them. But I wouldn't put it past them. They are a very Savage people who believe in an eye for an eye.

My bad. That post was meant for you.

So why didnt he just say "yes because jews seek to subvert and harm my people?"
If he was such a chan veteran and redpilled on these issues?

My country has a very close relationship with yours jap dude. Sorry but you have to handle all this muslim greatness.

Lol why would he say that so blatantly?
Jow Forumsacks that aren't retarded got his message, and the normals that read his manifesto would just get even more put off by anti-semitic stuff

There's a lesson to be learned here

Wow Tarrant really kicked those Muslims scared right out of New Zealand good job pol! ;)

Because then that would be what the media would talk about. They wouldn't even care about the muslims (reprisal attacks were what he was going for). If all they talked about were Jews, then nothing would happen.

What country is that, memeflag?

Attached: Who could be behind this post.gif (120x160, 826)

Keep thinking that. You are even more disliked than the Chinese

Attached: images (23).jpg (640x360, 33K)

They are not a people. A people requires more than barbarianism

Funny Thread Here:

Attached: Cannot sleep next to a mad dog.jpg (510x403, 36K)

>would just get even more put off
>that would be what the media would talk about
He shot up a mosque guys.
Honestly, your attempts to sway opinion are just weak as fuck. Its funny that you even try

>He shot up a mosque guys.
And people that aren't complete cucks don't care, or even think it's based revenge.
His manifesto is redpilling normals right this instant

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

Do you know that those same buddhist are also killing natives that are christians? Of course you don't.

21st century cuckism from the land of the hobbit.

And by the way, the point was to do exactly what is happening right now, accelerate things.
Force them to take away rights and censor people, that is what is swaying opinions in his favor.
Manifesto was just a bonus

Goddamn it's good to be white

Why are french people always so fucking stupid?

it's acceleration.
foot on the gas.
like this:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553077322855.webm

Attached: do not go quietly.jpg (799x561, 118K)

Clown Archipelago.

Those that invite in the invaders and their kin must be dealt with the same as the enemy themself.

No one avenged Ebba Ackerlund. You have to kill her killer to do that. Not some randoms in a mosque

God can not lose. But the real God, the real allah habibi. not the allah of quran who is a deceiver habibi surah 3:54 wallah

The real God can not lose habibi
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen

Attached: AccursedIslam.png (736x515, 50K)

kek, can't wait till they hoist this flag or straight up ISIS flag in their city buildings.

Attached: 1553259906692.png (854x482, 928K)

Based, we'd get to have a glimpse into our fucked future.

Attached: 1553209526622.jpg (268x327, 27K)

I disagree.

If you don't understand what's going on then you deserve what's about to happen to you.

Your own fault for calling us Nazis.

Enjoy the hell you're about to experience white people.

Fuck you all. I made plans and am safe.

kys cuck

>His manifesto is redpilling normals
No its not. Theres no way normalfags will be convinced by this. Few normalfags are going to read it.

The maifesto is to convert channers into copycat attacks. On muslims. Which is (((the plan))).

The consensus that this action was "based" is being entirely manufactured

>Show the world what happens to a country when Islam is the dominant culture.
We already have Germany, Sweden and UK for that.

But the native christians didn't do anything wrong.

I'll remove you from Canada and use you as a starting point for skeleton mountain.

>Christians
>Didn't do anything wrong
This guy.

fake jew news

I don't agree with any of the shooting bullshit and I do think the shooter just wanted to be one of the first gopro murderers. But god damn do I find it funny to find out Islam exists in New Zealand. The same New Zealand the billionaire elites are building emergency shelters in "just in case" things go innawoods in their native countries.

Fucking $2.60 for a paper. Fuck that place

Redpill.
It's not just the Jews.
It's ancient family feuds, ancient religious feuds, and fucking China all in the mix.
"May you live in interesting times" was not a fuckin blessing.

>drops defenses to let the enemy in
>did nothing wrong

Fuck outta here faggot

asap please mate
I'm moving to Australia cause at least I know your boomer tier parliament wouldn't pull this muzzie shit and we're trying buyback so might as fucking well.
fuck this place.

I kinda get it on an emotional level.
This is, for NZ, basically like 9/11.
If you scale NZ to US population, 50 deathas becomes like 3400 or something. So it's sorta comparable.
Except unlike the US, the victims weren't NY and DC office workers, but muslims - so this is how they're dealing with it.
It's really dumb but people do strange things when they're distraught.

>Manufactured
That's what you think, and I don't remember asking your opinion. Actually, keep that in mind.
>No one has ever asked for your opinion
>They just did it

Attached: Laughing Man.gif (300x272, 379K)

What the fuck guys? They are your people.

So that's where that is from. I know it as
>r i o t

The consensus is clearly being manufactured here.
Everything this guy did benefitted the jew agenda, and they are here trying to engender the same sentiment among other pollacks.

Or get pol shutdown

Attached: ad.jpg (145x167, 10K)

>Your people
Fuck you trying that trojan horse so hard for?
It's literally an emotional exploit cult.

how long till the maori go into withdrawl

Tarrant singlehandedly catapulted NZ ahead of Canada, Germany, the UK and Sweden in the cuck olympics. Absolutely incredible performance.

kys, shill or brainlet, i care not.

Attached: D2Xr_YhU0AALBur.jpg (1080x1750, 220K)

People in this thread are manipulating what is shown when I post images because they are worried.

I did not post this.

I meant to post this

Attached: a1.jpg (1256x1637, 1.38M)

Jow Forums should most definitely get shutdown. Let all of the 1488 crowd go out and get some air. The smell of cordite should wake up the world.
>Manufactured
Motherfucker, the hurtbox is just the truth. It isn't manufactured, it just exists. Recognizing it doesn't make it 'manufactured' anymore than discovering the Sun makes it man-made.

Attached: The hurt box.png (999x442, 200K)