Fulani Genocide General /FGG/ - Dogon hunters edition

Recently, an attack by so called Dogon hunters (pic related) on Muslim Fulani herders has been circulated on this board. I dug a little bit into the topic and it seems that farmer-herder conflicts are escalating in the whole of West Africa.

Burkina Faso
reuters.com/article/us-burkina-security-idUSKCN1OY1EM
Mali (Dogon hunters)
msn.com/en-us/news/world/more-than-130-killed-in-mali-massacre-as-un-visits/ar-BBV93R3?li=AA30Mu
Niger
efe.com/efe/english/life/niger-s-ethnic-clashes-among-muslim-farmers-ranchers-kills-18-injures-40/50000263-3085343
Nigeria
reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-security-kaduna-idUSKCN1Q81MQ

In all of this attacks, the Muslim Fulani herdsmen were targeted.
Who are the Fulani (also called Peulh or Fulbe)?

They are cattle-herding niggers whose only occupation is to lead their cattle on the fields of hard-working farmers and destroy the harvest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_people

They frequently massacre Christians
crisisgroup.org/africa/west-africa/nigeria/252-herders-against-farmers-nigerias-expanding-deadly-conflict

They are responsible for the Islamization of most of Western Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_jihads

Farming nog communities seem to rise up against the jihadist parasitic menace that is known as the Fulani. How will Jow Forums use its meme magic to “””de”””escalate this dangerous situation and "prevent" a second Ruanda?

Attached: dogon hunters.jpg (439x536, 41K)

Why the fuck would I want to stop niggers killing niggers? That's fucking crazy talk.

Interesting

>on stilts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck, those outfits though

Looks like Fashion Week

that's amazing

Imagine just sitting there at night, hearing the regular nature noises outside and then you hear "CLICKITY CLACK, CLICKITY CLACK"

The more they kill each other the fewer left to migrate.

HOLYYYYY FUCK
That’s fucking SICK

These guys are obvious badasses

okay those stilt niggers are pretty badass

>a raid is approaching your outpost

Attached: 82CEand7tUmWca5SENSro6-480-80[1].jpg (480x270, 30K)

The toxic nairaland community is at it again.

when you minding your own buisness in the middle of nowhere and the nigs come at you on stilts yelling ooga booga
that's the clown world bros

But are they really doing the killing on stilts, that's important.

Imagine being cannibalized by pink tutu voodoo niggers on stilts.

They also wear ballsack masks

Attached: dogon ballchins.jpg (420x629, 82K)

Damn i really find interesting how weird can african cultures

Didin't the aliens from Sirius-B visit the based Dogon tribe? Seems like the based Dogon are back at it

Attached: siriusB.jpg (960x699, 97K)

I wonder if these guys ever wish they could make a drink the same colour as their get ups

I can tell that we Muslims rent free in your heads when you pick up on any little happening in the remotest parts of the world only because there is something about Islam being attacked.
Tbh losing 100 nigger Muslims isn't a big deal to us.