Tarrant false flag shills suddenly gone

>tarrant false flag shills suddenly gone
now that the dust has settled, who was behind the shilling?

Attached: 1520124594872.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

littleenterprisescali.us/jews-rape-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=3RYBV1X7_CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is just old news now, in an age of instant electronic transfer news gets outdated quickly
sucks for him tho, but such is life

>8ch a known honeypot
>yet somehow this aussie faggot slipped through 5 eyes fingers
>took police at least 30 minutes to responds
>just enough time to hit two mosques
yes this was a totally real organic event, nothing manufactured about it. This isn't helping anyone push their agenda at all

Attached: 1550552848235.jpg (850x510, 210K)

This. Nothing to see here, I'm getting pretty sleepy just thinking about it.

you are pretty new. this comes after every single happening. the fact that in his supposed manifesto the Jew isn‘t named is proof for me, it was orchastrated/a hoax

>took police at least 30 minutes to responds
nah took them about 10 minutes, you hear them go past him as he leaves

this wasn't a flag

you're right, it's probably nothing, I'm gonna go to sleep now

Attached: 1547246481269.png (481x406, 42K)

holy fuck could she look any less sincere

>now that the dust has settled, who was behind the shilling?

JIDF went back to posting on 8pol. They're gone back to their containment board.

>t.pic related

Attached: 7a6c27ebed34c70bcc516a0ba9fbcb37018f6371755e36fda2133ce1f2fa38fe.jpg (765x541, 49K)

Attached: Snip20171122_22.jpg (820x1262, 486K)

It's a fake and a false flag

>It's a fake and a false flag

This.

this thread is boring, getting real sleepy

Attached: 1542236990594s[1].jpg (250x224, 5K)

It's totally real guys and for the sake of bragging rights in this manufactured war with Islam another white nation has been sucessfully disarmed and all nationalist white men are now viewed as terrorists totally worth it!

the whole spectacle looks designed to accomplish EVERYTHING they're now doing.
>more immigration in NZ
>demonize whites and conservatives
>implement draconian gun laws
>ban access to the chans, abolish online free speech
yeah no way this thing was legit. too convenient.

Attached: 1553356334687.gif (365x298, 1.24M)

Nz police to make it look like any one questioning the response time look crazy

They litterally are. He says if they fuck off to Israel and stop meddling in other countries there won't be any problems. Have you even read It?

They are just a bunch of losers, who will accomplish nothing in their life.

fucking kikes

You're a fake false flag though

>false flag shills
bullshit OP, there where no false flag shills as such.
I was here for the whole event, Nothing but yang posters flooded everywhere, Doing everything possible to whip pol into a frenzy of bullshit, then nz hits and they all disappear and we get nothing but hoorahs. In threads filled with NZ shooting shit the shill thermometers hit fucking 0 with no detractors, anyone who questioned the narrative was ridiculed while israel was constantly defended by supposed polfags
>lol who cares what israel thinks
Then after that, the truth started coming through, the connection between this and other false flag events became clear with the presence of the students from the florida shooting all the way in christchurch planting trees for some fucking reason, and meeting with special effect studios for (((no reason of course)))

So what happens next? a bunch of asshole kikes fix up a bunch of garbage evidence and start dancing around to be the strawman the kike operatives can easily btfo.
>shell casings
>muh fuggin windows
and other bullshit.

So far as we've been able to assertain, violence probably really occurred, no one has produced ironclad evidence of staging yet, though there have been things that edge on that.

But it is unbelievable that so many leftists congregated in christchurch with ties to other similar operations for no fucking reason. Your game is up OP. No matter how many bots you run screaming muh sloopy doopy massood people aren't going to forget 100 fucking florids shootan students getting chummy with a NZ special effects studio and planting trees in christchurch, nor the agents discovered there, nor the politicians visiting there

Attached: 1552934754776.png (1208x699, 1.21M)

Attached: hhhhmmmm.png (1136x939, 678K)

Attached: 1552668995830.jpg (1080x1866, 651K)

>implying 4ch isn't a honeypot

>jews are are fine
>Israel is fine
>he named the jew lmao
Son stop do drug.

If you unironically believe clicking the dropdown and selecting a non-national flag is an indication of anything your upper limit IQ is about 95

Attached: oreligion.gif (800x817, 765K)

no it isn't and you're a fucking kike.

It's like you don't want us to know the truth about muslims. Go fuck yourself muslim dick sucker.

Muslims, glowniggers and literal bots
It's called consensus shifting
The paranoid schizos among us eat it all up
It was also to demoralize

Real people unlike you.
This shit was so obviously mossad you have to have a nigger iq to not realize he wasn't some memelord turned an hero.

If he really was a chanfag, he would have named the jews, used racist slurs, shot a synagogue chinkery or parliament instead of a mosque, mentioned honk honk and sips.
He obviously was too comfortable for it to be a legit first attempt at killing.
Anyone who disagrees has an Africa tier iq and the big gay.

The real indication is when an user refuses to briefly remove it when asked.

>no it isn't and you're a fucking kike.
>It's like you don't want us to know the truth about muslims. Go fuck yourself muslim dick sucker.

back to 8pol, nigger

Pick your poison faggot
We want jews out of the west
Let them have Israel

: )

Attached: 1553017960059.png (1125x681, 63K)

Me. And I didn't go away, I just confirmed the fact that Tarrant pushed the pro-kike agenda to disarm and censor for myself, and moved on to other things, like how to keep Kiwis informed of terrorist threats now that they're blocked from free speech.

Murdering unarmed men, women, and children is not honorable, and not the act of anyone but a coward. Warriors seek deadly foes, like the Arden government that is wielding fascist dictatorial power, or the globohomo investors in private prison corporations.

Kids at prayer? That's something even subhumans can kill. I pity anyone that regards anything Tarrant did as good, because they're no better than the shitskins they feel threatened by. They're just emulating them. They're just hoping they can be as good as those they hate.

There are better men. I'm one. I seek better information on better foes than defenseless babies.

5 eyes isnt omnipotent. They want you to think they’re a lot more competent than they actually are, paranoiacs like you perpetuarinf the meme that they are this all knowing eye in the sky are playing right into their hands.

Um no. We want kikes exterminated because they destroy wherever they go.
Israel gets billions from America and Germany etc and gets the usa and nato to destroy neighbouring nations and flood white countries with sand niggers.

Israel is a problem too.

Lavon affair
Uss Liberty
9/11

>Just your average polfag white nationalist going to Israel

Attached: Israel.png (1390x1160, 1.51M)

your mom

You are right, rather, the evidence of their affiliation in christchurch is itself enough reason on its own rather than supposing them omnipotent. Non the less you ascribe the wrong level of respect for assholes who have swindled the world

>and all nationalist white men are now viewed as terrorists totally worth it!
>now
dude, nationalist white men have been viewed as terrorists since at least the 1980s

how about you stop making shits up.

ye its nothing when u make up claim faggot. you shills are so desperate.
>video literaly proves you wrong
>still have audacity to be sarcastic
i cant wait when you nonwhites shill get executed

Based expat is based.

>the most advanced nations on earth don't have the capacity to detect a someone posting that they're about to go on a killing spree on a website known to be frequented by radicalized users
literally all it takes is scraping the posts, searching for keywords and alerting for potential threats. I could write a script to do it in 5 minutes. Yet this is outside of the capacity of the most advanced intelligent agencies on earth? Bull fucking shit

You're a shill?
or just an user who doesn't agree with it?
There's a big difference.

Speak for yourself
You aint eliminating shit
You hear of the Samson option?
Israel is only powerful because of the diaspora
Diaspora jews are the main problem, and you can't blame Israel because western European leaders allowed arab n niggers to migrate.
Your brain can't grasp all the facts so you resort to blaming jews for everything.

no faggot, i'm personally just tired to argue with retards and kikes.

Attached: 1553270334489.jpg (1206x1571, 1.33M)

so basically they were going to lose the next election to a right-wing candidate so they propagated this to scare the nation into leftist globalhomo policies for the time being. that's what this says to me.

There were shills touting both viewpoints.

He posted it on his way to do it
You think he was sitting at home?

ah, man, everyone is so sheltered to the truth about Islam and not Judaism who the shooter conveniently goes super soft on. why did Tarrant even visit Israel in the first place? based white nationalist really spreading our values...

that faggot who said he's going to shoot up a school in Charlottesville was intercepted pretty quick.

So you are a kike neat.
I'm just a humble man working overseas to avoid paying taxes that feed spics, dune coons and niggers.
I'm not an expat or racemixer.

Attached: 1553416022710.png (757x615, 184K)

>the same consulting agencies that formed the honkler meme before transitioning over to the yang meme
Stopped reading right there
Newfags deserve a bullet

>a specific opinion gets removed by the mods on this cia-run honeypot
>"oh, they must've been shills"

I just see all the obvious links to Mossad and their globohomo agenda, and the pre-prepared pounce on the hapless civilians of New Zealand.

This was not an organic attack by a guy that played COD and thought it was training.

He was a trained operative, and served a purpose: to increase the rate of mudslime infestation, to disarm Kiwis, to censor the internet, to justify punching nazis after 5 eyes cuts them out of the herd for the fascist leftists, and on and on.

Not organic. I'm not a shill. I'm a free man, and I'll die free.

>Intercepted the next day
>quick
Ok

excellent refutal, nigger

they're both forced memes.
even if i like the honk meme

I still can't tell if the people performing these elaborate mental gymnastic routines desperately wanting it to be real/going to a raging tirade at even the consideration that it's a false flag are shills or if they're genuinely that fucking stupid. They're all parroting the same phrases over and over like zombies. Taking the bait from other shills about the whole thing being elaborate CGI fakery rather than just being some brainwashed stooge getting pulled from a honeypot by feds like it always is.

>i'll die fee
Your mind is enslaved atm, so i'd work on that before you make such claims
What links? ffs i'd be welcome to solid proofs but i've seen none so far.
I understood the manifesto and his motives.
So you're a shill?

That's the point nigger, if you boil the frog slowly he'll just die. Throw a frog in boiling water he'll jump right out. We need to push people to fight back.

You're projecting.

Enjoy your shekels.

>like it always is
That's literally what they want you to believe.
A white man fought back

Fuck you, you baby raping pos.

Notice how they both resort to adhoms
Get fucked shill cunts

>it was a false flag goyim
>stop fighting back abd let yourself be replaced by muslims goyim

I'm not a muslim

< < Literally pro zionist here
This guys been part of a sustained campaign to glorify Tarrant DAILY since it happened.

This is a co-ordinated effort to make you think pol is convinced by this guys actions. Dont fall for it. There is no consensus.

This is the jew agenda

Attached: 1552760872176.jpg (1288x1099, 221K)

I'll correctly label anyone that advocates hurting defenseless infants as baby raping pieces of shit. That's not an ad hominem, because it's an accurate description of you, your employers, and their masters.

The fact of you POS's shilling for a pro-terrorist take on Tarrant is all the proof necessary that it was a globohomo plot, rather than an organic retard.

You are the proof you seek of your faggotry.

Fuck off.

You didn't refute anything that I said you low iq negroid mizrahim golem, so by all righta I don't need to do anything.
But since you love being BTFO here's another (you)

>Speak for yourself
K I do
>You aint eliminating shit
Yes I have eliminated my tax burden on the system and eliminated weaknesses in myself to allow me to have a higher salary and station to therefore provide for a large white family.
>You hear of the Samson option?
This helps prove my point dummy
>Israel is only powerful because of the diaspora
Lavon affair, 9/11,iraq,Afghanistan, uss liberty
>Jews are the main problem
Ftdy
>you can't blame Israel because I'm a kike
Also ftfy
>western European leaders allowed arab n niggers to migrate.
Arabs and niggers only migrated because Israel got nato and usa to destroy the countries in the way like Libya.
>Your brain knows all the facts so you are blaming jews for what they did
And once again ftfy.

Attached: 1553414458292m.jpg (1024x602, 87K)

Now explain to me how the jew agenda is making whites open their eyes against the white genocide thing

littleenterprisescali.us/jews-rape-kids/

No, but they're your cousins.

R*dditors organising on discord

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

seeing these kikes prop this cunt up when it first happened was some of the most disturbing shit I've ever read. these schizos are truly sick people.

if you're not a shill, you don't need this explained to you. nice flag, moshe.

They want to make you think muslims are doing it

Post your fucking hand and we'll settle this
Paki cunt
Fuck that, i don't/didn't support the murder of innocent invaders

Both are in on it

America, jihadi group, Israel, NZ.

On an *unrelated* note, I wonder what was discussed at the last bohemian grove

It was me!

Yeah - this was my reaction.
Be glad you can think for yourself

>A white man fought back

You're a lying POS, a shill, and pushing baby rape, because that's in your heart.

What comes out of you is what is in you. Even if you think 'I don't really believe this', when you speak the lies and BS you plant it in you, nurture and sustain it, and it becomes your very heart.

The pity honest men feel for you does not make you safe. They realize that ending your suffering is merciful, and they're merciful men.

There are shills pushing both sides, not sure if they're both funded by different interests or if it's one group running both sides for some reason. I consistently see very very few genuine looking posts in these threads.

>mudslimes aren't reproducing at incredible high speed inside white countries
Are you an immigrant to or just plain stupid?

The Hegelian Dialectic is designed to function best when in control of both sides of a debate.

They aren't?

>amount of desperation
>Reddit doublespace

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 60K)

Attached: 1553422219979.jpg (1125x1778, 703K)

Soviets would often set up anti Soviet agencies solely to control opposition.

Hahaha wtf was that???

New on the job?
China is an ethno-state and foreigners like yourself can never become a citizen.
Candace owens is radical
And pewdiepie is the leader of zoomer nationalism

So you want to be replaced in your own country, because you just can't stand up and tale the garbage out. Pathetic. I don't even know why I support white people

they switched tactics, now they try to shill that it happened but it was bad because of the outcome of the shooting

I think the people saying its fake and CGI and all that are the manufactured "anti-Tarrant" side. And the pro-Tarrant side are just posting the manifesto and his images. You can tell its fake by the quality of the memes, they are clearly just quickly spat out by a machine.

Im saying people died and Tarant is Mossad

You keep posting muslim sources for your arguments
Ya brown smellbag
fuck off

Hands don't match. Also the person in court is really short. Tarrant's helmet cam was almost touching the roof when he was driving the car, like someone tall..

Attached: Hands not the same.jpg (1088x596, 432K)

>Candace owens is radical
40 black angels await us all in the afterlife, Till Valhalla brothers.

Attached: 1552883891959.png (960x960, 544K)

You sir are a fucking retard.

Many European nations are anti-israel, you know that faggot?
Muslims are a european problem
kIkes are an american one.
Makes no difference why they migrated, Europe let them in.
Non-whites are the problem
Sort your own infestation out before you judge other whites on how to sort theirs.

>kIkes are {exclusively} an american problem
Don't worry soon you kikes will be dead and no one's problem.

Attached: default.jpg (900x504, 73K)

>exclusively
Where i say that you faggot?
We deal with X later
here you go, this a commie cunt who doesn't believe in borders.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RYBV1X7_CM