Twitter Censorship

Hey guys, I was planning on making Jacinda Ardern lose her next election, by pushing the idea that she is an extremist Muslim.
And guess what? I was having exponential growth on my twitter account, amassing 70+ followers in just 3 days.

But I was literally censored by the Extremist Muslim Moderators who work there, even though I was not breaking any of the rules.

Here's a list of tweets I made. Hope you guys enjoy reading them:

Attached: TwitterCensorship.png (1558x961, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2miytIS_LmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kneel Before Mecca #KneelBeforeMecca

Muslims are us.

My husband, bless his soul

Attached: 1551132405319.png (818x896, 710K)

Today we witnessed an unprecedented amount of violence in the Middle East. We should bring all those violent people here. #KneelBeforeMecca #JacindaArdern #CulturalEnrichment

I have a speech impediment because my husband beats me. #PraiseIslam #OneReligionForMe #LGBT

My husband only has 4 wives. #ShariaLaw #KneelBeforeMecca

How could an immigrant in our country buy a gun and shoot down a crowd of innocent Muslims? Systematic Racism. #SystematicRacism

Systematic racism is destroying our Muslim community. #SystematicRacism

You will all pay for hurting our weak vulnerable Muslim population. Forced Praise of Islam for a week. #ShariaLaw #PraiseIslam #NewZealand

The other day the Quran Verse 2:153 was read in parliament house

The very next reading 2:154 says: "And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of God, “Dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you do not perceive."

Praise the Martyrs of Islam! #NewZealand #JacindaArdern

(Video of Quran Verse 2:153 being played in parliament)

Hate has no place in this world.

Quran 9:3 "If you repent, it will be better for you. But if you turn away, know that you cannot escape God. And announce to those who disbelieve a painful punishment." #Love #KneelBeforeMecca

no one cares about your faggy social media account. leave this place forever

upvote

Imagine being so asshurt by Muslims you make these fake tweets lmao.

Muslims won in NZ attack. The entire country submitted. Meanwhile dumb Zionist worshipers like you are SEETHING. The PM and many other women wore the veil, and played athan. Maybe they'll outlaw criticism of Islam.

Go live in Turkey you filthy muslim fucks.

Attached: 1551135534084.jpg (520x497, 69K)

i dont give a fuck either and im not a goat fucking dirty camel jockey

why should anybody give a shit about NZ?

Did you read Tarrants manifesto?

This is your mother.

Attached: ThisIsYourMother.gif (644x350, 3.93M)

kys achmed

>70+ followers in just 3 days
HOLY SHIT! THIS IS BIG NEWS

>if you hate islam you're a kike
t. mohammed bin dumb shit

>she didn't subscribe to pewdiepie
Deserved it

You have some good material going. Keep up the work.

Here's some of the future tweets I had planned:

White Nationalism is bad. I'll explain... Being white is bad, and caring for your country is bad. Submit to Islam. #NewZealand #OneReligionForMe #JacindaArdern

We are currently at war with dozens of Muslim countries in the Middle East. MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR ENEMY, WORSHIP THE QURAN. #KneelBeforeMecca #CulturalEnrichment #OneReligionForAll #JacindaArdern #NewZealand #WorshipTheQuran

New Zealander tax slaves will be paying for the funeral costs of all Muslims killed in the Christchurch shooting even though you are not responsible for it. #KneelBeforeMecca #ShariaLaw #NewZealand

There will now be an Infidel tax in New Zealand. #ShariaLaw #NewZealand

>VOX
Heh. Noice.

absolutely kek

> even tho I was not breaking any rules
Twitter has literally said in court they are of the opinion they can ban anyone for any reason, even in defiance of the US Civil rights act. That the protections granted under s240 of the Communications Decency Act make them entirely immune from any legal remedy or responsibility when it comes to banning.
The rules are for nothing but show.

>The entire country submitted

The first, not the last.

Attached: 1DEE133C-5290-4CB8-ADDF-CD334732B9C1.jpg (484x539, 80K)

these all literally scream of fake anti islam alt right shit tho

you dont even know how to THINK like your enemy (libs) so you stand 0 chance of even succeeding

even a retard would ban your account after reading these its so obvious

Ok bump

Beautiful.

>amassing 70 followers
cringe

s230. Typo.

Impersonation is a bannable offense. Funny attempt though, had a chuckle. Thanks user.

Twitter is a liberal echo chamber hug box, nothing new there. The president is the only one who can't get banned for going against the preferred narrative because he'd throw a fit and shut them down if they took his shitposting away.

Cool
Reported

I had (parody) in my profile description, which is a condition that allows you to impersonate people, as long as you make it blatantly obvious you are impersonating them.

>alt right
>your enemy (libs)
>even a retard would ban your account
back to plebbit

based

I havent read the thread nor do I care that much about your idea. Using the shittest meme flag is a terrible way to get taken seriously. That being said, I just came here to let you know that Jacinda is actually a man with a penis and testes. Not a woman as you might have been lead to believe. Plenty of video evidence on youtube. Now, I will bid you good day.

youtube.com/watch?v=2miytIS_LmU

Nice blog. Sage.

Rules say you can't impersonate people I guess