New Zealand

Attached: 88.jpg (2647x1230, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/eKbLiw9wn5eC/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New niggerland
Also its 50 keep this numbers up

Fuck prayer. Didn't work the FIRST 2000 FUCKING YEARS OF RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE. fuck off loser.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

this is the most bluepilled, NPC drone shit I've seen in a long time. they're so clueless.

Attached: 1553221022900.jpg (353x404, 19K)

HWNDU has gotten way out of hand

Attached: sad shia.jpg (768x512, 54K)

Its enjoyable as a Muslim watching Jow Forums lose its shit at how simple acts of kindness towards Muslims in NZ means its over for NZ. Its beautiful how we make you rage and the worst you can do to us is cowardly attack us while we are at prayer in a mosque and our backs are to you, and even then you only got 50.

If you need an example of how the white race is finished, look no further than an average Jow Forums thread where you will find impotent, autistic, weak white kids rolling in their pigshit and depression while never acknowledging that white men did it to themselves by emancipating women, and instead blaming everything on the last patriarchy in the world.

You're going to disappear at the hands of your own women who when they aren't busy with careers are busy fucking Tyrone because the birth control you helpfully gave them through your superior modern science has ruined their hormones and ability to find a suitable man.

Attached: F975CD9F1AAE431A9334D10B909F555D.jpg (1125x1778, 703K)

He's right but who here truly blames Muslims for the subversion in western nations? We blame jews here.

>that flag
>as a Muslim
as expected

>impotent
>50 rats are dead

Remember when we glassed your whole region and 1 million mudslimes Iraqis died because of it? Keep in mind the US tried to MINIMIZE civilian casualties.

Most whites do deserve to disappear and that's a good thing, I want white liberals to suffer and die. The 10% of whites that remain will be the most right wing, the most resilient and the strongest and then you'll get yours, you filthy 80 IQ sandnigger rat.

Most of those 1 million dying were Iraqis killing each other, settling scores etc.
Also if you do manage to kill of us as many as you think you will, you will also end up with the 10% of the most cunning and resilient Muslims there is. Careful what you wish for.

Every terror attack i can find with death toll that was carried out by a single muslim pales compared to Brenton's extermination in sheer kill count. Most coordinated islam terror attacks pale, even. Mostly 1-3 kills, highest was like 30? Face it, you guys are rats, and cowards that barely act alone. Slower, weaker, dumber. If all white people rose up with the express intent to exterminate it would be apocalyptic for your rodent race.

>the original coward attackers
Middle East is and always will be a shithole

>the 10% of the most cunning and resilient Muslims there is
imagine thinking we fear you at all. you are duped by the jews propaganda.

Fuck I hate the future.

they are cowards who believe they get to go to some magical afterlife for it, too. it's not like they even realize the finality of their actions.

Bataclan. Pulse night club

It's just funny to me that despite all their jihading they are too incompetent to actually rack up kills efficiently, they only kill so many people by sheer volume of exploding rodents.I kek every time some retard screams out allah ackbar and only injures 3 people + property damage. It is just pathetic.

So after having many many times over more attacks the best outlier is still under one of our tiny sample size killers? That's a kek from me. And it was against a bunch of queer pedophiles who probably wanted to die anyway, and it was a false flag shooting.

Also Bataclan
>7 perpetrators
LMAO

one of us took out 50 of you in a matter of two hours

and that has been one of the less impressive ratios compared to what you would see for the last 20 years in the middle east. lots of 20 year old kids who grew up on call of duty blowing up somber holy men who dedicate their lives to freeing their people from the jews

don't get me wrong, i would rather we be drone striking israel. but... actually, there is no "but". that's a fact.open borders and death to israel

Mice killing other mice is not a feat, it's expected.

the sooner the mice realize that the jew rat eats 5x the food that a single mouse eats, hopefully mice start killing rats

Food is not even close to being an issue for the human race, logistics is the biggest bottleneck right now and the reason most of the world that's starving is in that condition. Hydroponics will again vastly raise the ceiling on how much food we can produce, but overpopulation does have other concerns and is why the one sustainable race that doesn't breed like rabbits on a path to self-destruction (whites) need to exterminate the rest.

2,996 people were killed in the 9/11 attacks

Hiroshima

new OC
bitchute.com/video/eKbLiw9wn5eC/
komm susser tod

>you will also end up with the 10% of the most cunning and resilient Muslims there is. Careful what you wish for.

They might value living at that point.

>Most whites do deserve to disappear and that's a good thing, I want white liberals to suffer and die

This, nation wreaking scum needs to be removed

it's a fucking metaphor dude

>S E E T H I N G
Calm down, no one's coming to kill you.

i get it, but there's no reason to ignore the jew rat's muslim rat soldiers, both are the enemy.

>Shitskin is PROUD of destroying the world
>shitskin believes whites are the bad guys whether they fight back or not

How typical