Whats her next move?

Whats her next move?
Banning women from driving?
Cut off her own clitoris?
Throw gays off buildings?
How far will one white woman go for diversity?

Attached: IMG_1364.jpg (546x406, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
youtube.com/watch?v=d8yQos-5sN4
mircorp.com/looking-good-in-iran-hijab-how-tos/
tehrantimes.com/news/434245/New-Zealand-False-Flag-Event
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god i hope

Livestreaming to facebook how a muslim creampies her to make a point.

It really fucking annoys me that her and her idiot news presenter friends can't wear the headscarf properly.
It *COVERS* your hair, cover your fucking hair. They all wear it back to show off their hair, this is not how you wear it.

Virtue signal properly, you fucking idiots.

Next move is call an election as early as possible to capitalize on this fawning bullshit from the media.

Attached: 1473766879861.jpg (1024x512, 92K)

Next move is throwing that hijab in the trash after the photo shoots and going back to being a stronk independynt womyn who wears the pants around the house. You know, just the usual everyday stuff she'd be beheaded for under Islamic rule.

Attached: 1441559269309.jpg (460x338, 40K)

And here we see the plan of her government shill false flag psyop hoax all along. "let's change the belief system of the entire country in one week"

Literally only one week before the mosque reopened. You have to be fucking kidding yourself if you think the attack was real. Wake the fuck up.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Reported. Enjoy the v.

or maybe half of NZ are secretly Iranian sleeper agents

kek

There is shit going down. I am not a stupid person, and yet the world seems enraged when a white person does 1 act of violence when the Muslims do 20. What the fuck did anyone expect. Killing innocents is always wrong.. a more sensible immigration policy would avoid this.

Muslims have self-respect and go purely after breeding age girls.

The real way of dealing with narcissists like these is to pretend youre on their side and demand an even more extreme show of loyalty. Band together and demand her to castrate herself for being part of the "white colonizing race" or something and look serious while doing it. You'll see their faces light up with the realisation that they fucked up.

Please think of the muslims (i need the oil money)

Attached: IMG_1363.jpg (1600x2327, 140K)

It's clever. If she covered her hair she'd look like ET

She's a female Trudeau and, like trudeau, she's playing dress up because she wants to score virtue points

The next logical move is to marry a Muslim man of God for guidance.

Depends how many more white terrorists strike

she's probably gonna get the aunty Helen routine after her term(s) (good lord please) and get to go play at the UN and be lawded as some sort of great female leader
fuck sakes bros

What if it's slave camps for white People is this a possibility

the white race and you all deserve to die for your patheticness, if you faggots spent half the energy shitposting on here to organize in real life this world would not be the dark dystopia you allow it to be. your realities are your own and you have no one to blame but your own selfish cowardice

So how come they rape little girls?

She's just doing what's in women's nature, submitting to the strong alpha Muslim man, pathetic western cucks can't even hope to compete
Inshallah

I think renaming Christchurch to Mohammadmosque is a good start.

Hopefully she will do it, nothing of value would be lost anyway

Got him

She looks good in it ngl.

What the fuck is Inshallala?

It's something like "If allah wills it". It is a general reason why all truly muslim countries are shitholes. Why do anything if it will happen anyways if allah wills it.

>giving a serious answer
;)

Hopefully she gives up women's suffrage and forbids women from holding any political office.

The cucks can't, but the rest of us can. Haven't you understood the message?

She's got support from this wise and powerful woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=d8yQos-5sN4

mandatory conversion of all schools to Islam teachings.

Attached: the female brain.png (1162x674, 347K)

I'm feeling oddly optimistic today.

We need to work out some way to meme Jacinda into banning bacon in New Zealand

not always, in Iran and Pakistan it doesn't need to cover the head, it's enough to have something on your head.
pic related is the former Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Attached: Benazir_Bhutto.jpg (480x640, 43K)

It'd be cool if that really was Peter Hitchens on Jow Forums.

one can only hope

Aging more horribly

That is the phoniest expression I've ever seen. Apologies to devout Muslims whose spiritual garb is being used as a white lady's latest instagram prop under the thin execuse of expressing 'sympathy'

Wow what a great way to show sympathy for people in mourning, buying an expensive fashion accessory you normally arent allowed to use, I'M BEING DROWNED BY THE EMPATHY

We have oil but this green ass ho bag won't get it coz she's scared of hurting the whales

Ah yes, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan who was assassinated... Fuck off Turkroach

removing the union jack off the Kiwis flag obviously can't have 3 crosses now

Can't you just exile her to one of the Australian immigration detention facility islands?

It's common in Iran for women to show hair outside the scarf.

mircorp.com/looking-good-in-iran-hijab-how-tos/

she's a bad lady

Attached: 1553418222460.jpg (350x394, 42K)

OK, I'm late to the party,, who is this bitch?

GIRL HERE, I hope I don't look that old when I'm 38

>GIRL HERE
you should go

tehrantimes.com/news/434245/New-Zealand-False-Flag-Event

Disregard,,,WOW,, And I thought obama was a cunt....

Maoris should evict all of these Leftist creeps.

Attached: Dicking.jpg (288x351, 57K)

It would be joyous to know that Peter is shitposting and calling people niggers online.