Every event is deemed a False Flag

>like clockwork

even the NZ attack is deemed a False Flag now.

the real black pill is ; what if this was all real? the guy seemed to be a meme connossour after all- cant really fake that well enough

Attached: imaheftyhrtges.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought it was real, i wanted it to be real... but the fucking magazine was on the floor before he even entered.

i think most of these falseflagfags are just naive and can't believe that bad things actually happen, and its a cope.

It's fake as shit. Everyone knows.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

>the guy seemed to be a meme connossour after all- cant really fake that well enough
are you larping or just retarded? that shit would be easy as fuck for a glow-in-the-dark nigger to implement in his operation

it was a false flag because he is an operative for other state forces, not some neet, like the official story claimed. but people really did die, and the magazine fell from him; any hi-res video shows it clearly.

nah man his meme expertise was too refined. its like faking being drunk; you cant do it properly

Why is it a false flag? Because a white supremacist would never harm Muslims?

(((They))) want you to think that everything is false flag and actually nobody doing anything, so you wouldn't do anything either.

We already know it was the Jews trying to hype up more divide & conquer.

the magazine was clearly far down the hallway. he says that he dropped all his magazines afterwards when he's driving away, but clearly that magazine was already there.

wasnt refined. that shit was as inorganic as the original incel killer, which was a similar op.

>hurr durr kill chad and stacy my name incel i come from forchong and infinitechong please dont ban them after I kill a bunch of people for no reason

come on man. no matter how much they rehearse, you can always tell its contrived. the heinous thing is how easily they toss human life to advance their bullshit agenda, flase-flag or not.

circumstancial evidence speaks against what you claim - Elliot Rodger was not faking it. if u saw his videos u can tell unless you have autism

it was a false flag, like 911

Its a false flag, but that dont mean people dident died

this.
USS Liberty was a false flag, people died.
OP can't say "i love Jesus"

People say everything is a false flag because they don't want to believe a person could really do this

sorry, not elliot. was wrong to say first incel killer. I meant the dude with the buzzed head that the media then went crazy about calling him specifically an "incel"

oy vey
i must take my child up to the top of the mountain and blood sacrifice him
it's our high holiday purim

No he wasn't, the entire thing was awkward and sounded like a boomer wrote it.

the dude that went on a van rampage

DOWN BY THE RIVER