Bring 5G Down

5G must fail. If you see these cancer spores hanging off lampposts in your neighborhood, do anything you can to disable them, permanently if possible. Spread the word.

Attached: IMG_0418_1.jpg (1234x617, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lessemf.com/
jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a physicist. Don't believe all that bullshit about brainwashing and cancer, its safe.

Build a faraday cage around your bed, thank me later

My dad works at nintendo he says it's safe

you are my fren

>lessemf.com/

Prove why they're bad for humans.

Do this

thank you i believe you, i cant wait for 5g now. thank you anonymous physicist

Attached: picture of me 0xE221.jpg (218x231, 5K)

Live in a faraday cage
Never leave
Big world scary
Cage safe

Says the guy who has no understanding of electricity, biologic or man made, and believes a random dude online about brainwashing. Your pic is very related

DOWN WITH 5G

Attached: 1542233921754.jpg (1037x583, 250K)

T. Internet user
you're already dead

could you just cut those little wires

How about MUH FACTS
if you got any....

I don't get why do they need to advance on these wireless technologies anymore (or at least right now). I can send any message to the other side of the world in a second. What do the companies get from upgrading to 5g?

Yes. I will topple any that spring up in my town.
You feds hear me? Track me, put me on a list IDGAF. I will knock them down. I don't fear jail when i'm trying to stop you cunts from mutating everyones cells.

What are your faggots problems?

This is the acceleration we want - and we get comfy internets while doing it.

Grug live in rock house.
No lightning wizards harm grug here.

Agreed,where are these facts of brainwashing? If some ignorant fool on Jow Forums says 5g will brainwash, I require evidence to back that claim.

lol why does it matter? i want to be brainwashed, and killed sooner. Look NZ, all their rights took away within a week and they clap to it like good boomers. Whites are done lets just be over with

Bait...

It's the same frequency bands as wifi.
This shit is flat earth tier.

Aussie Legend, Found his way past internet censorship, and spreading the word of freedom.

Lower latency and greater endpoint density. 4G slows down in dense cities because of the number of devices in an area is huge. With the IoT coming this density is gonna increase massively.

Why did they continue to advance automotive technology when the model T was perfect.

Nigga, stop being dumb.

It'll kill the 50% fertility we have left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the great depopulator the kikes and eugenicists have wanted for 100+ years. The endgame is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right
And when some self righteous faggot like you pops up we also require evidence of his claims
Where is it?

it kills just white people fertility or everyone?

Fuck you antintellectual kike

why bother? looks very cheap to replace with tax payer money.

Today i was reading about how 5G is China's supremacy on the new cold war... burguers only hate 5G because it's the living proof their time it's over.

They paint them all white where I live, so it invites graffiti. But I haven't seen useful graffiti yet.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Everyone. Why do you think Israel banned it? You'll never see those towers anywhere near prestigious private schools or rich gated communities and mansions either.

>when both parties want to win but without any effort

I was listening to NPR debate why it was stupid to have a TSA because it just herds everybody before the naked body Jewish scanners, which makes it easier for terrorists.

Why are the Jews always a decade or more behind the times? Is it because they are genetically low-IQ grumps, or because they're just plain stupid?

thats the only reason for it is a network for mass surveillance. nothing on earth needs fucking 100gb per second speeds. except millions of wireless cameras with face recognition and bio readings.

Everyone, but only where it's rolled out - in first world (white) countries, with SK and the Japs as collateral damage.. But there's always another nigger to bring in while Europeans and white New Worlders don't have any such reserve. The problem will probably be "discovered" once the damage is done, or controls aren't needed anymore.

sloppy job red*it

Yeah, but then how are the ayylmaos going to find me and probe my asshole if I do that?

Attached: 1488080476805.jpg (987x633, 93K)

I mean, I have no facts to back this up, but I've often wondered if being surrounded by wifi and shit has some effect. Could certain frequencies passing through us do something? I dunno I'm not convinced if someone says it does nothnig at all.

I can accept that.

bring the hate hacker known as redd*t down

By shooting faggots and high frequency waves up your asshole because you wouldn't buy an Anal Satisfaction Device from Amazon Prime.

What claim? I don't believe a random person online about their statement about brainwashing? I hope you know that isn't a claim and the one purporting that something outrageous is going on must back it up with more than just a feeling.

>asking for evidence is anti-intellectual

>IoT
Does anyone other than google actually want the internet of things? why the fuck does my washing machine, my fridge and my spoon need to be connected to the internet for anyway

Attached: Yui13.jpg (234x215, 7K)

There are warnings from doctors and scientists from all over the world on the dangers to fertility, cells and a link to cancerous growths.
It was also tested on rats where their cells were mutated/destroyed.
Just newest link on it, but there are loads of warnings on this, just jewgle it.
The problem is there is no funding for real medical testing. Not in the public interest I guess...
jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

Former head of the CIA said your dish washer (these are b& in your country) are going to spy on you.

Pretty sure it's been proven that huge em fields fuck up birds and bees

Go full aussie on these towers
Borrow your mates tank
Knock down 4 or so towers.

This should worry you too

So the government can "calculate" my carbon footprint and add it to my tax bill.

Dishwashers arent banned in the uk...
yet anyway

I realized properly how much google was into everything recently. Gmasil account has all emails. When you're signed into you google account for your email, you're also signed in on youtube. Android phone is google, using phone as contactless payment is googlepay, even on here, captcha is google. They know all my emials, my contacts, what i watch on youtube, what I buy in shops, what I post, everything.

>not understanding

What's the best way to recognize 5g towers? Any significant features?

Soibois like it because they want to have everything be voice activated and "controlled by their house" like in their TV and vidya. It's a pointless waste of valuable resources and a massive security problem but they don't give a shit about the environment or sustainability except to look good on social media; and despite being giant pussies the idea that something bad might happen to them is shockingly far from their minds.

Attached: 1545877663318.jpg (957x621, 90K)

It seems to finally be coming around to recognition. My former office space was being renovated at the time, so I got to watch the new Bill Gates building how it was built.

Let me tell you a secret: they have a huge diesel generator. I talked with the IT staff, and they were complaining they couldn't get the kind of flywheel generator they needed to power all the computers that were schedueled in.

That's how dumb they are. So all the dumb people put their servers in the new space, but I kept putting mine in the old space. In the old space, I knew they weren't going let them go and they weren't going to make up stupid rules for poo jobs to get their hands on my hardware.

by 'cancer spore' you mean this part?

Attached: 1524890354992.png (1306x617, 586K)

I dunno but my sister is crazy about it, she got really into silicon valley tech these last few years and she loves shouting "google do this" in her house

It's going to be tragic when the AI kills her.

This is war, burger. You of all people should know the value of indiscriminate fire. Topple everything!

Can't even imagine going from just wanting to ever own a fucking house and land of any kind in the first place to worrying about shit like will a robot turn on the lights. If that's what 5g is going to do for landowners, fuck these lazy cunts.

this only works in minecraft

Attached: telescopic-tree-pruner-500x500.jpg (500x336, 14K)

Duhhh huh huh huh wuz ionizing versus non ionizing radiation hurrrr durrrr duurrr durrrrr *BRAP*

Attached: image2.jpg (1154x547, 77K)

Attached: fe5r67.jpg (207x253, 17K)

isn't wireless fidelity only on 2.5ghz, microwave? why are people so retarded and think they're harmful? we get bombarded by sun's uv more than microwave exposure

one method to detect if it's a 5G antenna is getting a frequency scanner that can reach up to 50GHz considering the limit right now will be 42GHz.
Another method would be to buy a 5G cell and never activate it but use it as a very basic detector and judge by the signal strength meter to see if you're close to a broadcast antenna

its really sad how little they have to provide in order for people to just throw away their last bastion of privacy, their own home.

Attached: k_on_yui_shock.gif (200x200, 97K)

>Results
>Both 1-hour and 7-hour groups showed a decrease in sperm parameters in a time dependent pattern. In parallel, the number of apoptosis-positive cells and caspase-3 activity increased in the seminiferous tubules of exposed rats. The seminal vesicle weight reduced significantly in both1-hour or 7-hour groups in comparison to the control group.

>Conclusion
>Regarding to the progressive privilege of 2.45 GHz wireless networks in our environment, we concluded that there should be a major concern regarding the timedependent exposure of whole-body to the higher frequencies of Wi-Fi networks existing in the vicinity of our living places.

I also remember when cellphones were supposed to give me a brain tumor and sitting at a computer for more than an hour was supposed to give me cancer

Attached: come on now.png (608x755, 801K)

Microwvae ovens have warnings on them, I bet if you opened one up and stuck your face in it while it was on, it would do some harm

Search Rat exposed to Wi-Fi you useless, lazy bastard. Enjoy the reading material.
You too.

Previous antennas would be located on high towers away from populated areas, these have to be much closer, and will be mounted on streetlights, telephone poles etc. It will be hanging outside your bedroom window while you sleep.

George Orwell never imagined that people would willingly bring in video cameras and microphone into the their home, instead he imagined that governments would mandate it.

checked
and correct
the higher frequencies mean that they can't penetrate walls and the distance from the base station antenna is shortened so more antennas are needed to provide the same coverage that previous cell generations had

Oh, you mean phones that you are now warned against holding to your ear? Phones (and wifi) that are now banned from school areas in some parts of europe?
Yeah, we're still playing catch up to the risks, it's big tobacco all over again.

wtf I need a faraday canopy

Isn't that something you can get now without 5G?

The technology was engineered by Huawei, what more do you need to know? Bring them down!!

Nigger hundreds of thousands of people lived in Chernobyl after the nuclear meltdown and had no adverse health effects, where the fuck does your paranoia come from?

DESTROY 5G TOWERS.

DESTROY THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM. LET THESE FUCKERS IN POWER KNOW - THERE IS A LINE, AND THEY CROSSED IT.

my mother recently died from a glioblastoma multiforme tumor that grew within her right temporal lobe, she used a cordless phone at minimum an hour every day for the last two decades. no one in our family has ever had brain cancer so it wasn't hereditary

except worse

You have opened my eyes. All the talk about official documentation of mind control and cancerous radiation was legitimately worrying me.

This post has completely changed my mind. I can see now that I was just wrapped up in conspiracy theories.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to inform us so concisely of the misinformation out there.

No need to worry about official documents detailing exactly how the government conducted experiments that are completely illegal and unethical!

We need to spread your post to the entire public in order to show them the truth. Thanks, user.

you know its bad when they ban chinese 5g over "security reasons"

You guys should be more worried over climate change

Fuck is that?

Attached: 20190324_063436.jpg (1024x512, 149K)

>bring down 5g tower
>camera sees you
>govt fines/arrests you for destruction of public property
>new tower goes up funded by your fines

It's true. I heard a cow pass gas so I went hunting for crickets. All I got was a spider in my glue trap, but I figured it was my turn to take one for the team.

Instead of shitting up this thread with propaganda you should watch the Series 4 videos hosted in the Diehold Foundation channel on YT which cover the Glessberg cycle of the sun

Ok guys, time to shut 5g down

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

Attached: 1549348772193.jpg (800x424, 32K)

It's hard to tell if you're baiting me or you're really this retarded, and I don't have the time to play along.
Gotta go, Shlomo!

Then why did they evacuate them in the first place?

>not wearing a ski masks with ski gloves while you do it

yeah heres one of its residents

Attached: Sminem.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

kek

Attached: 1548698893929.jpg (1000x741, 164K)

Kek didn't JFG watch this and conclude that he's a hack propagandist who tries to conceal his reliance on long-debunked pseudoscientific myths with flashy editing and spoopy music?

Because retards kept trying to take pictures and probably because they didn't know the adverse health effects

Like 2 people actually died of the radiation whilst all the other deaths are from crews taking pictures and firefighters

But it's well documented now that the radiation barely did shit to any of the residents

It's one of the biggest exaggerations of an event in recent recorded history I think

Attached: homo.png (736x730, 319K)

IT'S THE SUGAR, RED MEAT, TOBACCO AND GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE GOYIM!
YOU CAN ONLY PROTECT YOURSELF BY SMARTPHONES, ONIONS AND VEGANISM OR EATING BUGS.

Attached: 5GRADIATION.jpg (825x814, 214K)