Europe, WTF are you doing?!?!

Europe, WTF are you doing?!?!

Why are you letting your country, MY ancestral homeland, be taken over by fucking niggers and dirka dirkas?

Eventually the situation there is going to get so bad that a combined force of Australians, Americans, Canadians, Kiwis and Russians is going to need to invade and liberate your shitty country, and I want you to know, when it gets to that stage you should expect us to rule over you with an iron first, because you'll have proven yourselves incapable of autonomy.

Attached: 1538424736483.jpg (1414x610, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SsKyxkfj8ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Need to invade and liberate
Bitch you won't.

Attached: You won't do anything you nigger.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

たすけてください アメリカさん

i dont speak finnish dumbass

Nah, Western European cucks aren't worthy of saving. They will fight against us to stay the leftard pawns.

Eurocucks have given up, ignore them

We are just as fucked here.

Is it that bad? Although I don't know what could America do, they have their shit and all.

We tried to stop it but you murderd us for it.

Dont fucking pretend this is just a European problem, same things happening with you & the chinks, & America with everyone.

>Women giving power
>No one stopped the rise of leftism in the 50' & 60's.
>Six bankrupt superpowers (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, Spain) leading to a power vacuum.
> American leftism from Hollywood

It all adds up to where we are today.

WHY WON'T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

Attached: ebba-akerlund.jpg (768x432, 40K)

>Americans are invaded by spics and ruled by the most kike friendly person in the country
>Canada is a liberal hellhole that's just as cucked as germany
>Australia might as well be new china with a "white" population mixed with abos
>Kiwis are... Do I have to explain how cucked they are after recent events
>Russia is one of the most corrupt countries on earth and borderline third world with an incredibly substantial muslim population and abysmal white birth rates

You're the one responsible

This guy gets it.

Everything was going fine in white liberal Europe before you flooded us with migrants. The only problem we had to solve was getting women back in the kitchen. You did this to us, and now we have no choice but to pursue your autistic natsoc style of government.

And yet Sweden is more cucked than all of them.

>Invaded both our allies killing millions of white Europeans. (SO MANY WHITE FRENCH PEOPLE DIED!!!)
>Blame us for the fall of whites

We both fucked up with ww1 & 2, but dont pretend this is our fault; we were whitnessing south-africa, Canada, Australia, NZ & even slowly bleeching India before the war started.

youtu.be/SsKyxkfj8ak

basted und SIEGEpilled

Why does it matter?

Exactly, the further West you go, the more cucked you get

I am genuinely sorry Hanz

honestly the more I think about it the more I realize that Russia and the formerly soviet territories will be the last stand of the white man on planet earth

Based

How’s that base in Okinawa?
>you won’t do shit

The worst part is you could probably convince our populace’s to fight another brother war. WW1 was beyond retarded WW2 barely any better.

These people had so much in common, hell, they’re all from Danes if you go back long enough, yet they killed millions of each other because “they had no choice”...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w

We got jew’d sorry hanz

Attached: 583AD85F-04A4-41DB-88AD-C8F65434AF49.jpg (1366x1593, 319K)

America saved us and now we're here

This. You’re making me tear up..,

Attached: 758E409B-4FEA-4A6B-AF4C-57F6F9583724.jpg (225x225, 24K)

That's because you're a dumb fucking Yankee who doesn't realize Russia is filled with nonwhites, and the real Russians breed even less than Western European whites.

>Hindsight
No one could foresee what industrialised warfare would be like.

Then explain why I'm hugging Erdofag from the east.

What's odd about you hugging your brother?

right in the feels

That's Cantonese ya daft dolt

We're not much better ourselves, have you been to bankstown or the CBD as of late?

Don't worry, they'll be dealt with soon.

>real Russians breed even less than Western European whites
Doubt so

>Kiwis
Undoubtedly the most cucked country in the world at this point. They're worse than Europe combined.